Who is your favourite fighter ?

Ashh1121

Hello everyone :D even though i'm not new to the forum, i am through adding threads :D so sorry if this has already been sent but who is your favourite fighter

They can be anyone and why

for example my favourite fighter is Chuck Liddell and he got me into mma and ufc so i am a huge nut hugger of him and i will always say he's the best fighter the ufc has ever had :D

GSP - for his well roundedness. He really is exactly what the future of MMA will be.

Chuck Liddell - for his calmness and his killer instinct. Watching him crush Tito was some of my favorite moments of MMA.

Rich Franklin - His ability to dissect his opponents for an entire fight is a beautiful thing to watch.

Guida - His scrappyness and constant pressure. Wish I had a fraction of his cardio.

Couture - As Rogan would say "That guy is my hero"

Cote - Probably mostly because he's a fellow Canadian but the heart he showed in his first UFC event did it for me. Called in last minute to fight at Prime Tito is one hell of a way to start off in the UFC and he made one hell of a fight out of it.

For the most part though any fighter with some class and that inspires me works. Guys like Lesnar and the Diaz brothers have no place in MMA as far as I'm concerned no matter what their win/loss records are. Guys like Bonner, Griffin and Jardine fight with heart and show respect so they are the fighter that I get excited to see fight.

For the most part though any fighter with some class and that inspires me works. Guys like Lesnar and the Diaz brothers have no place in MMA as far as I'm concerned no matter what their win/loss records are. Guys like Bonner' date=' Griffin and Jardine fight with heart and show respect so they are the fighter that I get excited to see fight.[/quote']

Why not?? thats a stupid statement, just because they are a bit rough round the edges, I came from a background like the Diaz brothers, the represent a lot of people

Why not?? thats a stupid statement' date=' just because they are a bit rough round the edges, I came from a background like the Diaz brothers, the represent a lot of people[/quote']

Lots of people I know came from areas like the Diaz brothers and they didn't come out being a couple of Thugs. Diaz brothers have zero class. I have no respect for either one of them. They should be using where they came from to be role models for kids to better themselves not being a couple of tools like they are.

Lots of people I know came from areas like the Diaz brothers and they didn't come out being a couple of Thugs. Diaz brothers have zero class. I have no respect for either one of them. They should be using where they came from to be role models for kids to better themselves not being a couple of tools like they are.

How do you work out they are thugs? because of what happened at SF Nashville? because they werent the only ones involved, its not like they are committing crimes or anything like a lot of the people they grew up with probably are.

I have respect for them because many people have a bad background and end up on the scrapheap and they have made something of themselves, just like I did, I relate to people like that and I'm sure a lot of other people do, so they do have a place in MMA for me

How do you work out they are thugs? because of what happened at SF Nashville? because they werent the only ones involved' date=' its not like they are committing crimes or anything like a lot of the people they grew up with probably are.

I have respect for them because many people have a bad background and end up on the scrapheap and they have made something of themselves, just like I did, I relate to people like that and I'm sure a lot of other people do, so they do have a place in MMA for me[/quote']

I've felt this way long before the SF incident. And my thoughts on these two guys is my opinion. What's great is you get to have your own opinion two. I hate the guys and your inspired by them. I'm cool with that.

I've felt this way long before the SF incident. And my thoughts on these two guys is my opinion. What's great is you get to have your own opinion two. I hate the guys and your inspired by them. I'm cool with that.

I suppose - it probably comes down to how they speak, I just think its a bit judgemental. I'm not inspired by them, I relate to them, I grew up in similar circumstances and most of my friends are drop outs so I know how easy it is to go the other way. Thugs dont do hard work to make something of themselves.

:D perfect (Y)

Hello everyone :D even though i'm not new to the forum' date=' i am through adding threads :D so sorry if this has already been sent but who is your favourite fighter

They can be anyone and why

for example my favourite fighter is Chuck Liddell and he got me into mma and ufc so i am a huge nut hugger of him and i will always say he's the best fighter the ufc has ever had :D[/quote']

Jeez where to begin: Randy COuture, Rampage Jackson, Shogun Rua, Wanderlei Silva, Vitor Belfort, GSP, Bj Penn, Frankie Edgar, Brock Lesnar, and plenty more =)

Archived