Overeem tests negative for steroids

freedom

http://huggingnuts.com/?p=458

News Flash: Frank Mir switches to all horsemeat diet after Overeem tests negative for steroids.

Well, it’s official; Alistair Overeem does not take enough steroids to kill a horse. In fact, according to test results released on Friday, Overeem doesn’t currently take anabolic steroids or any “drugs of abuse”. Apparently, what he has said about his nutrition and strength plan is true; he’s only eating a ton of horsemeat, which, logic dictates, would be enough in most amounts to kill said horse. Read the rest of this article

Who here actually belives Overeem has never done steroids.

Basicly knew that he would pass tests at said date if he cleaned up. So he finally fought in america with months of planning on getting off them at the perfect time.

Funny thing is, the guys so built, he doesnt even need them anymore. just can work had, to maintain his physique.

Im not too big on hating him, I bet most of his opponents have used illegal performance enhancing drugs.

Who here actually belives Overeem has never done steroids.

Basicly knew that he would pass tests at said date if he cleaned up. So he finally fought in america with months of planning on getting off them at the perfect time.

Funny thing is' date=' the guys so built, he doesnt even need them anymore. just can work had, to maintain his physique.

Im not too big on hating him, I bet most of his opponents have used illegal performance enhancing drugs.[/quote']

Everyone who follows sports understands that Overeem is a juicer.\\

Just like we knew MAcguire and Bonds was.

Getting caught is a whole other issue.

The way the tests are done it is obvious that they dont want to catch anyone especially not Overeem cheating! What would they do if he did prove positive and they had to suspend one of theire very few quality fighters... They would hurt themselves the most. Thats the only reason why they didn?t do a HGH test. Its the same thing in the UFC though as well...

hahaha' date=' i had said he was roid free for about a year.....

good on him[/quote']

I noticed you said roid free about a year...Not before huh;)

I still say inconclusive. Yeah he passed and good for him but I think he was on the stuff at one point.

Atleast Fedor's management will have no excuse now and Overreem will be ****y thinking Fedor was scared and get his head knocked off. Alistair own brother even knows this.

definitely possible... plus they dont test for hgh.

Are you sure? I was always told they DO test for HGH as well. HGH will get you cut and semi big but not Overeem big. What most body builders do is take Steroids for size and take HGH for more definition/cut look.

Once you take steroids once' date=' it's always in your system it just might be small ammounts. Makes sense since Steroids alter your cells, well, cells split and reproduce so it's only natural that the steroided cells would split as well and keep reproducing in you.

As for Overeem... It's hard to say, if you do Steroids correctly then yeah he [i']might[/i] of just ended his cycle.. BUT there are soooooooo many supplements out there to get huge that you don't need to do steroids really, Steroids is mostly I think for the healing factor. PLUS his training routine is perfect for getting huge so it is possible to his size naturally, look at his brother, he is pretty big as well. But for me, I'mma just go on a limb and just say Overeem is clean.

are you sure? I was always told they do test for hgh as well. hgh will get you cut and semi big but not overeem big. what most body builders do is take steroids for size and take hgh for more definition/cut look.

once you take steroids once' date=' it's always in your system it just might be small ammounts. Makes sense since steroids alter your cells, well, cells split and reproduce so it's only natural that the steroided cells would split as well and keep reproducing in you.[/b']

as for overeem... It's hard to say, if you do steroids correctly then yeah he might of just ended his cycle.. but there are soooooooo many supplements out there to get huge that you don't need to do steroids really, steroids is mostly i think for the healing factor. plus his training routine is perfect for getting huge so it is possible to his size naturally, look at his brother, he is pretty big as well. But for me, i'mma just go on a limb and just say overeem is clean.

you are misinformed about steroids almost all together my friend.

All of the bold is info that has been proven otherwise. I have a vast knowledge for sports training/steroid use. Its in every sport, and i want to be a personal trainer and have personally used them. I have also studied them for several years now and i can tell you that hgh can make you huge. It is a hormone that naturally causes your body to grow... All the time. If you look at his pics from 4 years ago, he is about 40lbs smaller than he is now. Thats not how natural weight gains come on bud. Steroids are much easier to get out of even your blood than you think.

To say you think he is clean is one thing, but don't misinform the entire forum because you don't want to think he "juiced" ever, when its more than clear he has been lmfao.

Aka-randy cotoure= bigger than ever at over 40yrs old?=juice

sean sherk=quit juicing and got smashed by bj

bonner=never put up the same fight as with forrest after he got popped.

Numerous users bro. Just certain one's who get the heads up, and who make the "right" choice in which "gear" they use. Some releave the blood within 2 weeks buddy. Some take over 5 months... So where is your reasoning?

Cells do not and can not split or produce more cells just from steroids. They can only become larger and in the end can reach a stopping point. That is where hgh comes in. It is almost useless to use hgh if not maxed out on steroids (unless its just safety reasons) and can't get bigger.

Only hgh can help in cell splits after the age of around 25 as a basline. (some more/some less)

argue if you want, but its useless. Steroids do certain things and thats it. They give side effects for what they do in some, others like myself, don't suffer many of the sides.

Why do you think all the big baseball players get away with it til "they" decide to come clean about it. Its easier to get away with than most know guys.

For you fighters- i'm sure you've fought guys on "the juice" as i know numerous texas fighter even pro's on the gear and one who was making and selling it man.

This info is just to set the record straightish.... Steroids are less harmful than portrayed, and they are given a terrible rep by people who realize it is cheating for those who don't use them, to have to fight some that do.

Other than that, if they legalized them, it would be all good and nobody would be complaining.

Archived