for the people who this rashad is going to win

jammer409

i dont understand why people think rashad is going to beat rampage? i dont see rashad winning this fight anyway... maybe grind out a ud by laying on rampage but i think rampage will catch him and knock him the **** out eventually

so i want to know if you think rashad is going to win please explain how you think he will

Rashad has the better camp. He's quicker, has the better wrestling pedigree, and is a better athlete in my opinion. Rampage is a good fighter, but he seems to just really have good TDD and power. I can see Rashad grinding this one out or tiring Rampage and maybe pulling off a sub, but then again it's nearly impossible to finish 'page.

While I think Rampage will catch a clean hard shot and KO Rashad. To think Rashad cannot win this is just foolish.

He has fast clean hits, can fire a 1 punch ko (although unlikely on page) decent head movement and better wrestling than Rampage, and he has the cardio, where Rampage has been a ball of lard the last few times we have seen him.

Rashad will probably lose, but he has better than a punchers chance to win.

Rashad has the better camp. He's quicker' date=' has the better wrestling pedigree, and is a better athlete in my opinion. Rampage is a good fighter, but he seems to just really have good TDD and power. I can see Rashad grinding this one out or tiring Rampage and maybe pulling off a sub, but then again it's nearly impossible to finish 'page.[/quote']

i dont think rampage will tire out his training looks intense and says hes in the best shape hes ever been in. and rashad pulling out a sub? haha i highly doubt that, rampage seems to have pretty good sub def

i dont think rampage will tire out his training looks intense and says hes in the best shape hes ever been in. and rashad pulling out a sub? haha i highly doubt that' date=' rampage seems to have pretty good sub def[/quote']

That's why I said it's unlikely that he will sub him. Rampage is tough to finish. Of course he's gonna say that he's in the best shape of his life. Would you go out into a fight and say "Meh, I'm in ok shape." Or "I'm in the best shape of my life!" I'd go with the latter. Rashad IMO has better cardio and if he can survive long enough and not get tagged on the chin I think he can grind out the win somehow. I don't know if he can go 15 minutes without getting tagged by Rampage though.

i dont understand why people think rashad is going to beat rampage? i dont see rashad winning this fight anyway... maybe grind out a ud by laying on rampage but i think rampage will catch him and knock him the **** out eventually

so i want to know if you think rashad is going to win please explain how you think he will

Rashad has superior wrestling skills, great stand up, and is basically just more well-rounded. Rashad has fought 2 of the top LHW's, one being former #1 LHW machida, in rampages absence. rashad has gained and learned mistakes from these 2 fights and has improved. his training camp is outstanding at greg jacksons and he trained with GSP, florian, and, marquardt in montreal so rashad is going to be well-prepared. Rashad is definetly quicker than rampage and has just as much KO power in punches and kicks(sean salmon?). Rashad is 3x better than Keith Jardine and Rampage couldnt even finish jardine which was his last fight. if rampage couldnt finish jardine how the hell is he gonna perform against rashad?plus the fact he hasnt fought since ufc 96! u tell me how rampage is gonna win now! (besides saying KTFO, which u will). Rashad will dictate where the fight goes i guarantee it, rampage is just gonna wanna swing, but rashad will be calm and colllected and will dictate the fight watch

plus the fact he hasnt fought since ufc 96! u tell me how rampage is gonna win now! (besides saying KTFO' date=' which u will). Rashas will dictate where the fight goes i guarantee it, rampage is just gonna wanna swing, but rashad will be calm and colllected and will dictate the fight watch[/quote']

I was just about to say something about ring rust too. It's been a while for Page.

FAr as I know they are dead even ni Vegas which sounds about right.

As far as how Eveasns can win its pretty obvious: Rampage is a well-known slouch in training.

Why Evans Will Win The Fight:

?You?re too slow, you?re head to big and too easy to hit? - Evans

The reason why Evans can win is he?s smooth. Sports betting fans know that Rampage may have the pizzazz, but as far as technique goes, Evans has the edge.

On top of that, he?s a bit faster with his hands and he?s more of a moving target. It will be easier for Evans to find Rampage than vice-versa.

With Evans, you also know you?re getting a fighter who is consistent in his preparation. Rampage has been known to take fights off.

every one keeps saying evans has a big advantage in wresteling and that will make a differance but rampage was able to control hendo and he has a much better wresteling pedigree than rashad.

maybe. but rashad has been wrestling with guys like GSP and marquardt. GSP being the best wrestler, rashad has definetly gained from that. and rampage fought hendo all the way back at UFC 75. that was the last wrestler based guy he fought(yea i kno hendo looks for the big rite tho). rampage wont stop evans TD. if he does, rashads stand-up will still hold up and he will have a great shot at t(ko)ing rampage

Archived