How Was Your Day???

Ichigo

How Was your day guys???

Mines was pretty damn terrible

Firstly I ran over my foot with A trolley with 2 18 stone workvices on it (that sucked)

Then My machine took a wobbly and decided to crash several times onto the bed of the machine

I then had to spend the rest of my day basically writing out Risk assesments for my machine for 6 hours

Really really bad day! the first day ive ever wished i didnt work there and ive been working there for 3 years

a right nightmare

How was your day guys?

How Was your day guys???

Firstly I ran over my foot with A trolley with 2 18 stone workvices on it (that sucked)

Then My machine took a wobbly and decided to crash several times onto the bed of the machine

I then had to spend the rest of my day basically writing out Risk assesments for my machine for 6 hours

Really really bad day! the first day ive ever wished i didnt work there and ive been working there for 3 years

a right nightmare

How was your day guys?

It was bad, then I read about yours!!!

Life doesn't seem so bad now!!

How Was your day guys???

a right nightmare

How was your day guys?

Holy crap! ^

Well I'm having a pretty good day. :P

wats up cayne

my day was good i started work at 530 and finished at 10. payed till 2 o clock so all in all an average day in my life

not much apart from the ****ty day cant wait for the weekend to come

its coming too slow

how about you?

kids first birthday at the weekend so looking forward to that will buy undisputed and finish off the weekend with 114. should be fun

you have a kid??

i had no idea lol

hmm im thinking of buying UFC or Red dead redemption but im not to sure which cant afford both at the moment

ive also got my soon to be brother in laws stag night this saturday , Bowling going for a meal and going on a mystery bus tour should be a good laugh and hopefully back in time for 114

:)

you have a kid??

i had no idea lol

hmm im thinking of buying UFC or Red dead redemption but im not to sure which cant afford both at the moment

ive also got my soon to be brother in laws stag night this saturday ' date=' Bowling going for a meal and going on a mystery bus tour should be a good laugh and hopefully back in time for 114

:)[/quote']

yup i have 2 kids age 3 and 1. i dont like saying it with people like burnster around.

red dead is amazing i can tell you that. if i were to buy 1 only it would be red dead.

ahh a mystery bus tour. is there anything better in life??

yup i have 2 kids age 3 and 1. i dont like saying it with people like burnster around.

red dead is amazing i can tell you that. if i were to buy 1 only it would be red dead.

hmmm not to sure haha

A mystery bus tour is the best for a night out like especially since its topped off with some UFC 114 lol

god bless your kids with a bright future pal

I am having a really good day. Possibly a promotion in the next couple of months.

Sorry to hear that' date=' Cayne.[/quote']

i hope you do get that promotion ! more money is never bad

as for me my day was wonderful !

im sorry to hear about your day though cayne

meh i suppose it just means the rest of the week can only get better

well hopefully :(

My day is kind of the same everyday

Wake up....Look for a job....fail miserably.

That is about the extent to my day. I don't really have much money so I don't go out much. I don't have a car so it makes everything that much more difficult. If I want to hang out with friends it usually involves 7 miles of walking. Unless the few friends I have with a car pick me up...then in that case I do some fishing or whatever. But ya I would rather have my foot run over at work anyday compared to what I am doing now.

thanks again god. gees some of the nicest people on the net. also some of the worst

kids first birthday at the weekend so looking forward to that will buy undisputed and finish off the weekend with 114. should be fun

Oh so you have a kid? I always thought that you were as young or younger than me... Well of course you can be one of those teanage dads but I doubt it. Anyway happy b-day for your kid.

57131happy_birthday_new.jpg

How Was your day guys???

a right nightmare

How was your day guys?

!

Cayne my mate, sounds like a right ****a that our mucker!

One day out of 3 years that though - keep on plugging m8 !

My day sucked as usual. I'm going nuts under arrest and ever since my woman left me (third bi*ch now)' date=' life is pretty depressing. Being an alcoholic and recovering drug addict does not help either...For the first time in my life I am considering therapy lol[/quote']

Nah therapy just makes it worse just keep up the good work. That chick wasn't worth it alcohol is only a problem if you call it a problem and drugs... you r recovering from them so it's all good.

My Monday - Friday are so routine now, but weekends are still awsome!

FRIDAY- who knows yet lol. Will leave the weekdays behind and start the weekend

SATURDAY- my friends B-day, if weathers good then bbq and booze day! Should be good!

UFC 114 also this weekend (incase you didnt know lol), i have money, and a sig bet on rampage, so i am even more exited!

SUNDAY- lazy day, after gym in the moring lol. Maybe hangout with friends (probably watch ufc again lol)

My Monday - Friday are so routine now' date=' but weekends are still awsome!

FRIDAY- who knows yet lol. Will leave the weekdays behind and start the weekend

SATURDAY- my friends B-day, if weathers good then bbq and booze day! Should be good!

UFC 114 also this weekend (incase you didnt know lol), i have money, and a sig bet on rampage, so i am even more exited!

SUNDAY- lazy day, after gym in the moring lol. Maybe hangout with friends (probably watch ufc again lol)[/quote']

Aren't you to young to booze? Just asking.

My day is boring so far, definitely need a new job. Gotta get out of this hole before it consumes me!

Yeah cant wait should be an awesome night :)

What you doing for your Kids Bday then anything special or jist a family gathering??

ya my parents and sister coming over from poland cant wait .were making a big day of it and .first birthday is always speicial even tho they prob wont remember. i might have a hard time getting to watch 114 tho but i will make it happen

Aren't you to young to booze? Just asking.

My day is boring so far' date=' definitely need a new job. Gotta get out of this hole before it consumes me![/quote']

Sort of, but as long as i'm not being a nusance on the streets, and not getting ridicoulusly drunk, its not to bad.

Archived