iF You had one day left on earth

AUSMMA

I would gather all of my family and friends together and make absolutely certain that each and every one of them knew exactly what they meant to me and why' date=' and thank them for making my life incredible.[/quote']

I'd come to the forum and tell each and every member how special they are to me.

go to my favourite place, rothbury, and got to the little hidden seat there which is next to the river, and spend the day there with the dog, some of the best days i've ever had have been spent watching the dog play in the river and just relaxing

I would spend every waking moment with my family and tell them I love them and that nothing is going to happen to them. I will promise they will be safe. We will have a family reunion and have the biggest barbecue ever. We shall dine like kings and queens.

That is what I would do if the world was going to end tomorrow.

our website:http://www.fashiongoods.us

Nike wholesale Nike shoes wholesale. Nike

shoes: Nike shox air force1 jordan TL NZ R4 Turbo Monster shoes' date='Nike

air max 95 360 97 2003 TN Plus shoes,Nike air jordan shoes,Nike air

dunk shoes. We sale wholesale Nike shoes(Nike trainers, Nike

sneakers,

Nike basketball shoes, Nike running shoes, Nike Men's shoes, Nike

women's shoes, Nike mens shoes, Nike womens shoes, nike cheap

discount

shoes). Nike shox shoes wholesale(Nike shox tl - shox tl 3 III, Nike

shox nz,Nike shox r4,Nike shox r5,Nike shox turbo,nike shox

monster,nike shox VC OZ Ride shoes). Nike air max shoes

wholesale(Nike

air max tn plus,Nike air max 360,Nike air max 95, Nike air max 97,

Nike air max 2003,Nike air max 2004,Nike air max 90). Nike shoes

wholesale other sport shoes(retro nike air jordan 21 XXI 11 XI 13

20,nike air dunk low min high, Nike air rift,Nike air force 1 one).

China Nike factory sale and wholesale nike shoes to your nike shop &

nike store, Nike wholesale nike shoes to United States America and

England and United Kingdom and Europe.[/quote']

Look, I won't by ANYTHING from you NOW, so on my last day???????????????

You got to be kidding me.... ppffftt some people...

I'll do exactly what brown eyed girl suggested. With my family and friends obviously :P

first i would eat some breakfast. Play the UFC 2010 demo and some diablo 2. then go like 100+mph in small streets around my neightborhood. eat a sandwich. shoot my dads colt 45 at random objects in my house. visit ufc forums for 4-6 minutes. go to tacobell and waste all my money. relax in my bed with the a-c and wait for death

The guy thats always spamming in the forum, asking to visit his site n buy his 100% fake Air jordans, etc.

I would actually buy all his stock and spend my life savings on it all and then go out in style, wearing fake air jordans, also this helps out the forum because I would have purchased all his stock, he wont need to spam the forum no longer, so everyone wins

I would get extremely intoxicated and do something very dangerous that's possibly life threatening. Why not I'm going to be dead either way. I might try to harass a stupid celebrity or kill Nick Hogan for being the biggest piece of sh*t d0uche on the planet.

LOL dude...

I would gather all of my family and friends together and make absolutely certain that each and every one of them knew exactly what they meant to me and why' date=' and thank them for making my life incredible.[/quote']

I'd do the same, except it wouldn't be the 'thank you' speech i'd give....it'd be more like...'dad..you know that 10 grand you loaned me? well...unlucky mate' kind of talk lol. Then i'd go and sit on the beach with a big mac and coke.

No joke I would pick up around 3 packs of cigs I would do some kind of upper(to avoid crashing out dont want to sleep when the my lifes about to end) drink a ton of Alcohol and pretty much do whatever I wanted until I died. Definiatly wouldnt hold back if I knew I was going to die. Hence the qoute "Live everyday like its your last"

That is so sweet - why don't you do that NOW? :)

Because I'm afraid of sounding desperate. Which I actually am because when I'm not training I've been thinking only about her this past month drunk like a mule and done sum other stuff that I'm not proud of.

get some weed some cocaine and bottle of the most f****** expensive wiskey i can finde (been off drugs for over 6 years) take from every thing just a little tiny bit not to get real high more just for the taste of it than ill go to beach when possible at the algave portugal maybe ill try to catch one ore two more waves and than just waiting for the end. There is really nothing i desperately need to do that i havent done before.

20 Freinds, 60 Women, A nice Dinner, Then a orgy, then get weeded out and drunk, get baked some more, drink some more, smoke some more, eat a whole lot of junk food, more smoking, another orgy, eat some more, smoke and drink some more. Most of us will be dead before we get to feel the horrific pain.

20 Freinds' date=' 60 Women, A nice Dinner, Then a orgy, then get weeded out and drunk, get baked some more, drink some more, smoke some more, eat a whole lot of junk food, more smoking, another orgy, eat some more, smoke and drink some more. Most of us will be dead before we get to feel the horrific pain.[/quote']

lol cool!!!

I would invite Lady Psy and browneyedgirl to a massive orgy cause what the hell its the end of the world and whats the worst they could say (NO) but if they did say no I would go on a massive spree of crazy stuff I mean bunjy jumping, sky diving, free water diving, base jumping you name it I would do it.

Archived