What ever happen to Jens Pulver?

Hangitup

You were in a coma? He left and fought in Japan when the UFC disbanded the LW division. Brought it back with TUF5 where Pulver and Penn coached against eachother. Before the season Pulver lost to Louzon. After TUF5 he lost to Penn and went down to 145 in the WEC. In his debut he choked out Swanson and got a title shot against Faber. Had a 5 round war against Faber where he took a LOT of heavy shots to the temple/chin. Since then, he gets hit once and he's done. After losing, I think it was 5 in a row, he said "I can't put my fans through this anymore."

... I like Pulver.

You were in a coma? He left and fought in Japan when the UFC disbanded the LW division. Brought it back with TUF5 where Pulver and Penn coached against eachother. Before the season Pulver lost to Louzon. After TUF5 he lost to Penn and went down to 145 in the WEC. In his debut he choked out Swanson and got a title shot against Faber. Had a 5 round war against Faber where he took a LOT of heavy shots to the temple/chin. Since then' date=' he gets hit once and he's done. After losing, I think it was 5 in a row, he said "I can't put my fans through this anymore."

... I like Pulver.[/quote']

Actually i was in a coma before lol. But at that time i was just watching the ultimate fighter programs and the reruns of fights and the fights they showed on tv. Never kept up with the fighters at that time except tito and chuck.

You were in a coma? He left and fought in Japan when the UFC disbanded the LW division. Brought it back with TUF5 where Pulver and Penn coached against eachother. Before the season Pulver lost to Louzon. After TUF5 he lost to Penn and went down to 145 in the WEC. In his debut he choked out Swanson and got a title shot against Faber. Had a 5 round war against Faber where he took a LOT of heavy shots to the temple/chin. Since then' date=' he gets hit once and he's done. After losing, I think it was 5 in a row, he said "I can't put my fans through this anymore."

... I like Pulver.[/quote']

yeah pulver was a good guy and a great fighter

Archived