Sign in to follow this  
Dicker410

Dan Hardy Vs. Dustin Hazelett verbally agreed for UFC 119

Should the loser be cut?

Neither have a ground game so can Dustin Sub him or will ' The Outlaw ' keep it standing and KO him like Semtex?

lol...

Should the loser be cut?

Neither have a ground game so can Dustin Sub him or will ' The Outlaw ' keep it standing and KO him like Semtex?

source?

So Hazelett who has 9 of his 12 wins coming by submission has no ground game... and why would the loser get cut? These guys aren't Kimbo..

So Hazelett who has 9 of his 12 wins coming by submission has no ground game... and why would the loser get cut? These guys aren't Kimbo..

You missed it, anyways Dustin cannot wrestle,so can he take him down

You missed it' date=' anyways Dustin cannot wrestle,so can he take him down[/quote']

Does demian maia have good wrestling?

What does that have to do with anything?

Nothing .... like this thread.

Sure Hazelett looks like he got Abe Lincolned* by Josh Koscheck and Hardy got man humped by the best in the world in his last outting but why would either get cut at this stage?

Hopefully Hardy will come back in full force and Hazelett has at a minimum a shot at being a welterweight gatekeeper.

(*see urban dictionary)

Sure Hazelett looks like he got Abe Lincolned* by Josh Koscheck and Hardy got man humped by the best in the world in his last outting but why would either get cut at this stage?

Hopefully Hardy will come back in full force and Hazelett has at a minimum a shot at being a welterweight gatekeeper.

(*see urban dictionary)

Both have no combimed skills as the MMA fighter has evolved

What can the UFC do with One dimensional fighters?

Should the loser be cut?

um... last i heard Dustin was known for his ground game... cause he submits people. a lot.

You cannot be serious - Hardys last fight was for the title - and now you're talking about him getting cut?

....please, put down the paint thinner, it's damaging your brain cells and step away from the computer.

As for Hardy having no ground game. ..well he said himself that he's taking time out to focus on his ground game.

I do feel like Hazelett is one or two more losses away from being cut. Hardy on the other hand is nowhere near, as a matter of fact Im certain he will rebound quite well. He claimed to have asked for two extra months to train wrestling but was denied. Not only is he doing that now, but hes continuing his Jiu Jitsu with Eddie Bravo.

Should the loser be cut?

lol really ?

If this fight goes ahead I think it will be a great fight.

I love both these fighters, and Hazeletts awesome submissions are the reason I started Ju Jitsu.

Dan Hardy is just cool.

Both fighters are coming off losses.

Hardy acknowledges he needs to better his ground game.

He trains like a beast, he's very hungry and I can see him really putting alot of effort into improving his take down defence / offence.

On the other hand after Hazeletts K.O at the hands of Daley, he has said "Im not as interested in who I'm going to fight next as I am with fixing the holes in my game" Clearly referencing his striking here I believe!

So lets recap, with Hardy looking to better his ground game, and Hazelett looking to better his stand up, we could have a pretty decent fight.

People saying that the loser of these fights should be cut are idiots.

Hardy's a contender for the title, even Dana has said he'll be a champ, and Hazlett is still in his early 20's he'll only improve.

As someone else said, put down the paint thinner and step away form the keyboard!

loser cut???????

shut up crazy talk thats peoples livelyhood your talkin about you just want to see them sacked for 1 loss there both ufc material no need whatsoever to be cut.......

poor effort of a thread

These troll attempts are getting bad.

Bring back AK' date=' least he's funny about it[/quote']

even ak is losin his charm ha ha his past few have been crap.....

that k1killer is bad too hes like ak without brains tho just a shell of a poor effort of a troll.

i havent even heard about the fight is hardy really fighting hazelett????

that k1killer is bad too hes like ak without brains tho just a shell of a poor effort of a troll.

i havent even heard about the fight is hardy really fighting hazelett????

First Ive heard of it, good fight though!!

bad matchup for Hazelett, Hardy should be fighting tougher opposition coming off a Title Shot, Hazelett coming off a loss, he should fight winner of Paulo Thiago/Kampmann and althought Hardy's striking is very dangeorus I would love to see Thiago get the KO of the night or submission of the night.

In this matchup Hardy will be to strong for Hazelett even though Dustin has a creative ground game and is strong with his submissions, physically he can not compete with Hardy and will get KOd on the feet or on the ground in my opinion

(*see urban dictionary)

Made me laugh. I like that description. But it was from Paul Daley not Kos.

That k1killer is bad too hes like ak without brains tho just a shell of a poor effort of a troll.

I havent even heard about the fight is hardy really fighting hazelett????

k1ller posts mommy does in all polls and questions lol. I agree, if there was ever a troll to keep, it was ak, until lately. But, i think he can bring it back lol.

The MMABay article that was listed as the source is old, Hazelett has since pulled out of the fight. Which is unfortunate because it was clearly the best match-up available for Hardy at this time. The only decently ranked and available WWs who are coming off losses are Mike Swick, Hazelett and Anthony Johnson. Hardy has already fought Swick, Hazelett's now pulled out and rumour is AJ is considering taking a fight at MW next as his recurring knee injury is making it difficult for him to keep his weight within cutting distance of 170. So we may need to wait for a few more WW fights to be resolved before there is an available opponent for Hardy.

Should the loser be cut?

everything about this statement is insane. are you a moron or high?

You cannot be serious - Hardys last fight was for the title - and now you're talking about him getting cut?

....please' date=' put down the paint thinner, it's damaging your brain cells and step away from the computer.

As for Hardy having no ground game. ..well he said himself that he's taking time out to focus on his ground game.[/quote']

Same happened to Thales if I'm not mistaken

Same happened to Thales if I'm not mistaken

Thales embarassed himself, and the UFC. Then got dominated by Alessio Sakara.

1. I am pretty sure this will have been posted numerous times in the last 2 weeks

2. You know nothing about either fighter

3. I wish i was a mod cause this is ridiculous

other than that i have no other news

x

Should the loser be cut? Hardy has only lost 1 fight in his UFC career and that was to GSP. If anybody is to be cut it will be McLovin, and I don't recon he will be cut either.

No they prob will not get cut but the way the ufc is ranking fighters in that div is a lil crazy paul daley beating mid level talent gives him the right to be call one of the best every time he was put on the ground on every fight that i have seen of his he never got back up so hell who ever win will prob be next in line for the title