Does anybody do martial arts

Ashh1121

Hello again :D since im new and unaware of what you lot do personally i was just wondering.

Does anybody in the forum do Martial arts, this could be from Boxing, to wrestling to judo :D anything

For example i do kickboxing and muay thai and abit of judo xD

I did Karate competition in my 6 year of karate and 3 profesional fight in Boxing . But i stop to work full time on my career on construction .

U know i love some side line , there many people who need a good worker to repair there house and they pay good !

But is kinda hard on the body to work full week plus week end on the construction .

I wrestle cuz im still in high school. But thats about it. I have a boxing bag at home and i hit it everyday and try to learn combinations and increase my punching power and speed but thats all i cant do cuz i dont have a car yet and the nearest gym in 45 minutes away! And my brother comes home from college and we spar with headgear and boxing gloves. Its pretty fun. But thats all i can do. If i could do more, i would do everything. but i am limited right now.

Alot of people who like the watch football, like to play football

Alot of people that play soccer like to watch soccer

Alot of people that play baseball like to wath baseball

Alot of people who do martial arts, like to do it as well the vast, majority of people on these forums have either had experiences in martial arts and or still do martial arts, that should'nt come off as too much of a surprise.

Alot of people who like the watch football' date=' like to play football

Alot of people that play soccer like to watch soccer

Alot of people that play baseball like to wath baseball

Alot of people who do martial arts, like to do it as well the vast, majority of people on these forums have either had experiences in martial arts and or still do martial arts, that should'nt come off as too much of a surprise. [/b']

So do you then or what? lol

Wrestling' date=' kickboxing and boxing and boxing are not martial arts... To answer your question I do Boxing and Kickboxing.[/quote']

Martial arts are systems of codified practices and traditions of training for combat

Any of several arts of combat and self-defense that are widely practiced as sport

Yes they are.

Archived