Age difference

thesoulpower

im 41 my wife is 25! 16 and a half years:)

niiiiice lol, real nice

im 20, i banged a 34 year old when i was 19 and a 25 year old when i was 16 or 17....

for a relationship tho... had a 25 year old GF last year, i was 19.. but most of my friends are older than me

i reckon 10 years is ok (once you get past 23-4-5ish... dont think i want a 30 year old right now... . . )

niiiiice lol' date=' real nice

im 20, i banged a 34 year old when i was 19 and a 25 year old when i was 16 or 17....

for a relationship tho... had a 25 year old GF last year, i was 19.. but most of my friends are older than me

i reckon 10 years is ok (once you get past 23-4-5ish... dont think i want a 30 year old right now... . . )[/quote']

when i was younger i always dated older women but women my age are getting pretty old now so i have gone for the younger option!

keeps me young!:)

i believe the math formula for this is

your age/2 + 7= acceptable age.

Unless its pedophileish id say go as low as you want

This is the formula I've always heard as well. It is touchy around the age of 20 because of certain laws.

That's weird I was just thinking something like this. theres this new girl at my gym training bjj and i dont know her age yet but from lookin she might be a bit younger than me but idk ive seen younger looking girls older than me

Just go for it she cant be that young.

I'm 27 and my girlfriend is 54. We're a great couple. She's perfect for me.

My previous girlfriend was 73. We split because she was all about sex. Which was fine at the beginning' date=' but then it kinda bored me.[/quote']

haha, you beat me to it.. haha.

Mmm when I was 18 I was dating someone who was 25.

She was awesome.

So my policy is never date someone who is 3 years younger than me.

Go 10 years older than me at max.

you can take that sig off now kristufa thanks for holding your word.

if you wanna take evans at 114 you can try and redeem yourself

you can take that sig off now kristufa thanks for holding your word.

if you wanna take evans at 114 you can try and redeem yourself

Lol don't worry, didn't we agree til 116 anyways? haha

And I'm never going to take Evans over Rampage =_=

Lol don't worry' date=' didn't we agree til 116 anyways? haha

And I'm never going to take Evans over Rampage =_=[/quote']

ya we agreed but u kept your word and i know what its like carrying a stupid sig uv done your time.

anyone whod take rashad over page is mad anyway im having a hard time finding somebody to bet

ya we agreed but u kept your word and i know what its like carrying a stupid sig uv done your time.

anyone whod take rashad over page is mad anyway im having a hard time finding somebody to bet

Lol well if you're sure, then I'll take it off ;)

Thanks bud haha

My girlfriend is five years and seven months older than me, so a tad closer to six years. My parents' age difference is also six years.

I used to be a strong believer that you shouldn't date someone more than a year or two apart from your age, but my opinion has changed considerably during the past two or three years. I still think age matters to an extent though. I don't think you should date someone twenty years older/younger than you. That's two different generations that the two of you grew up in.

My wife is actually 2 years older than I am. For some reason when I was young and dating, the younger women always seem to annoy me in some ways. The pretty ones were intellectually challenged and the intellectuals lack a good sense of personality. I found all the qualities I liked in an older woman. However, I do recommend men to marry younger women. We men tend to age slower than women. I can possibly past for 25 if I got a clean hair cut and dye the gray.

My wife is actually 2 years older than I am. For some reason when I was young and dating' date=' the younger women always seem to annoy me in some ways. [b']The pretty ones were intellectually challenged and the intellectuals lack a good sense of personality.[/b] I found all the qualities I liked in an older woman. However, I do recommend men to marry younger women. We men tend to age slower than women. I can possibly past for 25 if I got a clean hair cut and dye the gray.

You sure about this KFM? :) I would bet your wife is both.

2 years isn't too bad though? I would consider that still to be in the realm of about the same age.

You sure about this KFM? :) I would bet your wife is both.

2 years isn't too bad though? I would consider that still to be in the realm of about the same age.

I am talking about my personal experience which may differ from yours or anyone elses? There was always something wrong with the younger women I was dating when I was single. I am sure there are plenty of women who have both of these qualities...I just happened to not meet them when I was younger.

My wife is actually 2 years older than I am. For some reason when I was young and dating' date=' the younger women always seem to annoy me in some ways. The pretty ones were intellectually challenged and the intellectuals lack a good sense of personality. I found all the qualities I liked in an older woman. However, I do recommend men to marry younger women. We men tend to age slower than women. I can possibly past for 25 if I got a clean hair cut and dye the gray.[/quote']

My wife is almost 6 years older than me, and KFM I agree. By the time I was 25 dating a women of the same age or younger than I was, was just annoying. My wife was 31 when I met her and it was so refreshing to date without the stupid games and ****.

As to the aging thing. We may visibly age slower, we usually die first so it all works out.

I have to agree my girlfriend is older than me but only by a few months.

Ive dated much older women and girls younger than I am, and to be honest, older women just want a commitment, younger girls in their early 20's are just pretty boring and usually have zero personality, everything is just so serious all the time.

Going out with a person around the same age is pretty sweet.

I couldnt go out with someone anymore than 2 years older or younger than me.

I have to agree my girlfriend is older than me but only by a few months.

Ive dated much older women and girls younger than I am' date=' and to be honest, older women just want a commitment, younger girls in their early 20's are just [b']pretty boring and usually have zero personality, everything is just so serious all the time.[/b]

you forgot to add: many are very insecure.

Archived