Ben Rothwell: "F*ck Josh Koscheck. You win the fight and you still suck."

gavyg03

Ben suks hes not winning any fights why does this losers opinion even count hes just mad

Perhaps because he speaks the truth. Kos is a punk. There is a reason he's booed like nobody else (including Anderson Silva) at pretty much everyone of his fights. Kos is lucky Daley pulled tha BS move, or everyone whould be talking about another phantom strike that Kos whined about...

Perhaps because he speaks the truth. Kos is a punk. There is a reason he's booed like nobody else (including Anderson Silva) at pretty much everyone of his fights. Kos is lucky Daley pulled tha BS move' date=' or everyone whould be talking about another phantom strike that Kos whined about...[/quote']

love ur name by the way verbal

Perhaps because he speaks the truth. Kos is a punk. There is a reason he's booed like nobody else (including Anderson Silva) at pretty much everyone of his fights. Kos is lucky Daley pulled tha BS move' date=' or everyone whould be talking about another phantom strike that Kos whined about...[/quote']

So wat if they get booed. There the best at what they do *** the crowed they can boo all they want its not gonna take away the greatness from Anderson and Kos

That was more of an insult then an opinion. Koscheck does talk alot of trash, but he backs every ounce of it. The crowd is always booing him, no matter what he does, even if he gets a knock out in the first 10 seconds of the fight, the crowd will boo.

I actually respect Koshcheck, i would have done the same thing to those canadians if they booed.

And as for that lardo **** rothwell... get a win in the ufc u fat **** and stop calling out guys who're 2 weight classes lower then you.

pathetic

LOL

this is so true kos's oscar performances are now on par with shinya aoki he should take up football (soccer) its part of the game now diving *****

he got asked a question and gave an honest answer

his opinion matters more than yours' date=' and i speak for everyone on that

x[/quote']

ah nope....you dont speak for me.....I am surprised that as crappy as a fighter that Rothwell is that he was even being interviewed for anything. He is not even close to being on Kos's level.....he should find a big azz hole in which he can fit his fat az and crawl in it. His opinion means as much as his fight career thus far.....not much

So wat if they get booed. There the best at what they do *** the crowed they can boo all they want its not gonna take away the greatness from Anderson and Kos

Please don't ever compare Anderson and Kos again....that's just embarrassing.

Both Silva and Kos were boo'd because they made no effort to finish their fight in the last two rounds; at least Silva put on a masterful performance in the first two, if I had been Maia I would have been TERRIFIED.

That was more of an insult then an opinion. Koscheck does talk alot of trash' date=' but he backs every ounce of it. The crowd is always booing him, no matter what he does, even if he gets a knock out in the first 10 seconds of the fight, the crowd will boo.

I actually respect Koshcheck, i would have done the same thing to those canadians if they booed.

And as for that lardo **** rothwell... get a win in the ufc u fat **** and stop calling out guys who're 2 weight classes lower then you.

pathetic

LOL[/quote']

He wasn't calling him out for a fight, and Kos deserves every bit of trash that's thrown his way; that's what happens when you act mortally wounded when nothing has happened to you...

It really worries me you respect Koscheck for acting like a child...

The fact Rothwell hasnt won in the UFC yet bares no meaning on his opinion, He was asked what he thought and he said exactly that... Wins or not, Its the truth and the kind of reputation Koscheck has greeted with open arms so how can he not expect a little backlash?

And from what Rothwell said about Koschecks behaviour towards UFC support staff, I would have said the same thing as well. That is no way for a 32 year old man to behave.

No, Instead I will talk about the title shot he earned after dominating that scrub for 3 rounds. Ben Rothwell?...lets be serious, the mans UFC career is under 6 minutes total. He is a scrub.

A 30 - 7 professional MMA record does not sound like a scrub to me. The guy gets asked a question and answers it honestly, I don't see how his record is even relevant. I think Kos is a d**k, but apparently my opinion doesn't matter because I'm still looking for my first UFC win.

That was more of an insult then an opinion. Koscheck does talk alot of trash' date=' but he backs every ounce of it. The crowd is always booing him, no matter what he does, even if he gets a knock out in the first 10 seconds of the fight, the crowd will boo.

pathetic

LOL[/quote']

I agree with this. Koscheck is a far better fighter than Rothwell will ever be. Rothwell should try to learn some things from Kos and maybe he would be a better fighter.

Yeah Ben Rothwell isn't going to get anywhere. Have him fight Roy Nelson or something. They have enough people to make a "Worthless Heavyweight Class"

This includes

Roy Nelson

Ben Rothwell

Mustapha Al Turk

Seth Petruzelli

and of course.....

Frank Mir

They can be exciting to watch but never contenders.

Archived