worst KO in mma history??

JUSTSCRAP33

page/wand II

also looked like page died.

dude i was watching pride a few weeks ago and there was like a trilogy fight with wand where he fought this asian guy 3 times it was so sick like the first fight wandy tko him the second time wand slammed him and he broke his shoulder so they stopped the fight and the third fight wandy hit him with the straight right and the guy froze up soooo bad straight KO if somebody could find the asians fighters name that would be cool im too lazy to look it up right now but i would also say their third fight was a pretty crutial KO

My personal favorites that I can think of now:

Chuck vs Rashad

Rampage vs Wanderlei II

Cro Cop vs Gonzaga

GSP vs Matt Serra(the first one, even though the second was brutal as well)

Jeremy Stephens vs Rafael dos Anjos

Paul Daley vs Dustin Hazelett

Rashad vs Sean Salmon

Lyoto Machida vs Thiago Silva

Lyoto Machida vs Rashad

Nate Marquardt vs Demian Maia

Todd Duffee vs Tim Hague

Anderson Silva vs Forrest Griffin

dude i was watching pride a few weeks ago and there was like a trilogy fight with wand where he fought this asian guy 3 times it was so sick like the first fight wandy tko him the second time wand slammed him and he broke his shoulder so they stopped the fight and the third fight wandy hit him with the straight right and the guy froze up soooo bad straight KO if somebody could find the asians fighters name that would be cool im too lazy to look it up right now but i would also say their third fight was a pretty crutial KO

Kazushi Sakuraba,( the Gracie Hunter), did u just get into mma yesterday?

O OK right' date=' u dont need to attack me, just asking lol. And if u watched 4rm 02-06, u showed know who Kazushi Sakuraba is just saying.[/quote']

i mostly watched ufc from 02-06 i had seen a few pride fights but not many until early last year... up until then the only people i had watched in pride were ramapage, wandy and shogun friends in high school would always show me the clips on there great ko's

i mostly watched ufc from 02-06 i had seen a few pride fights but not many until early last year... up until then the only people i had watched in pride were ramapage' date=' wandy and shogun friends in high school would always show me the clips on there great ko's[/quote']

O alright, my bad 4 doubting u, yea I was kinda on and off with mma, now I follow it religiously.

Tank Ko'ed a guy years ago' date=' cant remember who.

Buddy looked like he died before his face hit the cage. His body positioning on the cage side just made it look that much worst[/quote']

I often wondered what Tank would have been like had he actually trained and done cardio and got truly in shape.

Tank Ko'ed a guy years ago' date=' cant remember who.

Buddy looked like he died before his face hit the cage. His body positioning on the cage side just made it look that much worst[/quote']

We might be thinking of the same one. I remember Tank knocking this Hawaiian guy out cold. Then the guy started having a fit on the floor and tank was just mocking him.

That was pretty brutal.

yea that was sick i just watched it

Man' date=' his face was creepy.[/quote']

Holy crap!!! Not often you see solid KO from pint sized fighters like that. Good find.

LOL - When I first saw it I almost puked for real

No ones face should ever look like they came out of "I AM LEGEND"

Mir vs Nog. It wasn't a KO or a TKo' date=' Nog was fine and they called the fight. I've seen him get beat to hell and still come out of it okay.[/quote']

Hahaha...surely you are joking.

I love Nog as much as the next guy but he was getting WORKED in that fight; surely a valid stoppage

Archived