Management says Vitor will fight for the title come November

BioHazard8021

Ignoring all the ignorant comments... I'm surprised their going to give Belfort a shot at the title holder (whoever that may be) just like that! He should at least have one #1 contender fight prior to that. He's only had one fight in the UFC in the last few years.

I would have him fight Belcher before that shot came. Belcher want's a shot then he'll have to get throught Belfort. Vice versa a recovering Belfort we'll have to get through Belcher.

Then again I'm not in charge so I guess that's the way it goes.

Ignoring all the ignorant comments... I'm surprised their going to give Belfort a shot at the title holder (whoever that may be) just like that! He should at least have one #1 contender fight prior to that. He's only had one fight in the UFC in the last few years.

I would have him fight Belcher before that shot came. Belcher want's a shot then he'll have to get throught Belfort. Vice versa a recovering Belfort we'll have to get through Belcher.

Then again I'm not in charge so I guess that's the way it goes.

Yeah .. we are all victims .. on the UFC marketing, Vitor is a better product to sell .. actually even i think VITOR IS THE ONLY GUY ON MW WITH SOME CHANCE TO BEAT ANDERSON .. THATS IT

Its coming up to a year now since Victor last fought, IMO he doesnt deserve a title shot. Even tho he destoryed Franklin. Its been to long, he needs to prove himself again.

If Wandy wins his next fight, would like to see Belfort Vs Wandy for the No1 contender

why does vitor get a title shot ? he beat rich franklin LOL

And so many peoples beaten Rich Franklin.... That's sarcasm. Franklin's only lost to top tier guys. Machida, Silva twice, Henderson and Belfort. Belfort stopped him quicker than Silva and Silva's the champ. So Belfort IS deserving of the title shot. A little off the topic, but I think Anderson's next fight at 205 should be either Thiago Silva or Chucky Little (you may know him as Chuck Liddell), that is, if he doesh't fight Shogun.

Archived