OP Ownage

NotchEight

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. It was linked to my Challenger forums. Basically OP makes a thread *****ing about how his wife won't let him buy things for his car and leaves his account logged in. She sees it and makes a post responding to him on his own account. Things really get good around page 9. Enjoy.

http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770786

OMG This is the funniest THREAD if not the funniest thing ever. I'm only on page 6 and everyone is talking about how there's people from other forums laughing at him this is great. Doc's thread has now been moved to #2

"Billy, you tool bag, you are now famous - hailing from bimmerforums.com, the largest online BMW community on the web.. Keep us laughing with your stupidity, joblessness and in general ****baggery.."

This is a must read thank you to NotchEight for providing this. You are going in my sig very soon!

Posted by My car isn't in my wifes name.

"I would just like to say a few things.

My wife and her friends on purseblog.com say hi. Yes they're following this and YES they're laughing.

30 member & 737 guests!?

Also, Bill:

STOP ACTING LIKE THE CAR IS YOURS. Don't say it won't be parted out. That is for HER to decide. Sorry but it doesn't matter if you pay for every last thing. As long as it's in HER NAME it is NOT YOURS. The cops will agree with me. The insurance company will agree with me. Hell the boards will probably agree with me.

Also, I'm not going to rag on your english. If you aren't from here then I understand. If you are, then I shall rag on you in the future, but for now I'll keep my big mouth shut.

Last thing: GET YOUR ****ING CITIZENSHIP! My pappa did it first thing when he came to America from Mexico, and he had no money and spoke no real english. Don't tell my you can't do it when you already speak some kind of english. Stop slacking.

Forgot, one more thing: STOP CALLING OTHERS GANGSTERS. YOUUUUU are the one acting like a gangster tough guy. You should be ashamed your wife works those kinds of hours, takes that many classes, takes care of the child almost always, and then you have the audacity to come on the internet and complain your fat **** away. She can do better than you, remember that. You for now are TRASH. Hopefully you're actually working on that, but if you haven't learned from past times (which she mentioned) and you're 25 there's little hope left.

P.S. I'd like to stick around. Always liked me some Acuras. "

This is too great..

Posted by My car isn't in my wifes name.

"I would just like to say a few things.

My wife and her friends on purseblog.com say hi. Yes they're following this and YES they're laughing.

30 member & 737 guests!?

Also' date=' Bill:

STOP ACTING LIKE THE CAR IS YOURS. Don't say it won't be parted out. That is for HER to decide. Sorry but it doesn't matter if you pay for every last thing. As long as it's in HER NAME it is NOT YOURS. The cops will agree with me. The insurance company will agree with me. Hell the boards will probably agree with me.

Also, I'm not going to rag on your english. If you aren't from here then I understand. If you are, then I shall rag on you in the future, but for now I'll keep my big mouth shut.

Last thing: GET YOUR ****ING CITIZENSHIP! My pappa did it first thing when he came to America from Mexico, and he had no money and spoke no real english. Don't tell my you can't do it when you already speak some kind of english. Stop slacking.

Forgot, one more thing: STOP CALLING OTHERS GANGSTERS. YOUUUUU are the one acting like a gangster tough guy. You should be ashamed your wife works those kinds of hours, takes that many classes, takes care of the child almost always, and then you have the audacity to come on the internet and complain your fat **** away. She can do better than you, remember that. You for now are TRASH. Hopefully you're actually working on that, but if you haven't learned from past times (which she mentioned) and you're 25 there's little hope left.

P.S. I'd like to stick around. Always liked me some Acuras. "

This is too great..[/quote']

AHAHA

I think I am in love with the guy who posted this - seriously. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived