what is your fav pizza

taekwondo_kid42

Xtra cheese - that's it. I am addicted to cheese.

Just cheese? Silly canadians... I like pepperoni, green and red bell peppers, onions and sausage in smaller amounts, banana peppers. I can eat a pizza with mushrooms on it because there's not much taste I just don't care for the texture.

I hate olives though it completely ruins a pizza for me.

Just cheese? Silly canadians... I like pepperoni' date=' green and red bell peppers, onions and sausage in smaller amounts, banana peppers. I can eat a pizza with mushrooms on it because there's not much taste I just don't care for the texture.

I hate olives though it completely ruins a pizza for me.[/quote']

Haha - it is NOT cause I am Canadian!! The majority of pizza places here have the traditional "Canadian" pizza - national favourite - pepperoni, mushroom and olive - this is the standard country wide.

I only order xtra cheese cause I try to NOT undo all the work I did earlier in the day on the elliptical!!! haha :) If I was being honest - I would much rather prefer a meat lover's any day!

Haha - it is NOT cause I am Canadian!! The majority of pizza places here have the traditional "Canadian" pizza - national favourite - pepperoni' date=' mushroom and olive - this is the standard country wide.

I only order xtra cheese cause I try to NOT undo all the work I did earlier in the day on the elliptical!!! haha :) If I was being honest - I would much rather prefer a meat lover's any day![/quote']

Well that makes sense and I was just joking with the Canadian comment. Pepperoni, mushroom and olive would not work for me though because I don't care for mushrooms and I can't stand olives. I can eat a meat lovers but I prefer to have some veggies on my pizza as well.

Well that makes sense and I was just joking with the Canadian comment. Pepperoni' date=' mushroom and olive would not work for me though because I don't care for mushrooms and I can't stand olives. I can eat a meat lovers but I prefer to have some veggies on my pizza as well.[/quote']

haha I know it is all in fun - it's all good Corporal. I salute you - of course! :)

A place where i live makes a great Pizza

The Golden Indian its called ( I know it an indian but they do pizza for takeaways)

Anyway my Fav is

An Indian Feast Pizza

which Consists of a Base, Tikka Masala sauce instead of tomato Pur?e, Chicken Tikka bits, Green and red bell peppers and obviously cheese

awww it is sooooooo gooooooood

i want want now haha

I also like fresh tomatos, tomato sauce, mozzarella (sp?), and green bell peppers on a pizza. I usually end up adding stuff to frozen pizzas, like the tomatos, only you have to squeeze all the juice out b4 you put it on or else you'll have a soggy **** pizza.

BTW, I HATE Papa Johns. Sbarros rules all, though I can't find one for the life of me...

Sbarros is the s h i t.

It's just too expensive. It's like 9 bucks at the mall for just a slice' date=' pasta salad and a pepsi! WTF[/quote']

They don't have one in the mall here anymore, but when they did it was about 4 bucks a slice. That ****e is mmm, mmm, tasty.

little ceasers peperoni cuz its cheap and hot and ready to go...dont gotta wait 30 mins....its not the best tasting but for 5 bucks im not complaining

Of course you wouldn't ya cheap Bas'tad.You my freind obviuosly miss out on great Zaa.Capacoli,feta,with a sprinkle of oregno and Muah!I'd wait 2 hrs for that shat.C ya!

The best pizza is a plain cheese from a coal oven - NY style (ie Grimaldi's). Wood fired is a distant second.

If Sbarro or any other chain pizza is really your definition of the best pizza ever' date=' then you are deprived and have earned my pity.[/b']

It's main stream pizza. Of course, it's not the best. I think this thread was meaning which is your favorite kind of pizza as far as the toppings.

Too many good Mom and Pop shops out there. We have a place called "A's" out here in Canyon Lake, CA.

Their pizza and buffalo wings are top notch.

If it's a party and I'm looking to feed a lot of people, I'll order Papa John because Pizza Hut sucks. It's the McDonald's of pizza.

The best pizza is a plain cheese from a coal oven - NY style (ie Grimaldi's). Wood fired is a distant second.

If Sbarro or any other chain pizza is really your definition of the best pizza ever' date=' then you are deprived and have earned my pity.[/quote']Earning pity is kind of an oxy-moron. There aren't many chains round here except Pizza Hut, Pizza Inn, Dominos, and Little Ceasers. I remember ordering from an independent restaruant, and they had great pizza, cept they closed 2 weeks later. Great pizza is hard to find in TX.

Earning pity is kind of an oxy-moron. There aren't many chains round here except Pizza Hut' date=' Pizza Inn, Dominos, and Little Ceasers. I remember ordering from an independent restaruant, and they had great pizza, cept they closed 2 weeks later. Great pizza is hard to find in TX.[/quote']

I'd gladly trade you for great BBQ though. Nothing for BBQ in Seattle

Archived