May I suggest something that would be awesome?

croftwrestlers

I think it would be amazing if the UFC went back to their old way over like a two year period, the tournament style. You'd have mini tournaments throughout for each weight just to whiddle down each weight class to the top 8. Then have an online vote to seed the fighters 1-8 then have the five different tournaments with the undercard being for the people that didn't qualify. Then the champs would be rightfully crowned.

It'd be sweet it will never happen but a man can dream right?

I think it would be amazing if the UFC went back to their old way over like a two year period' date=' the tournament style. You'd have mini tournaments throughout for each weight just to whiddle down each weight class to the top 8. Then have an online vote to seed the fighters 1-8 then have the five different tournaments with the undercard being for the people that didn't qualify. Then the champs would be rightfully crowned.

It'd be sweet it will never happen but a man can dream right?[/quote']

this has been said and for the first time, i get to say USE THE SEARCH BUTTON.

no im only joking, i see how it would be cool but kinda stupid.

i dont like change

Epic%20Fail%20Guy.jpg

Sorry I had to put my own fail photo anyway the whole tournament idea is interesting and would be fun to watch but in the end its not going to be good "money wise" for the UFC to put on these tournaments. Not to mention a lot of rules will have to be changed. It wont happen anytime soon.

Archived