tito ortiz

Joshg777

They just fought at ufc 106 for the second time' date=' in fact i'm pretty sure either of them hasn't fought anyone since. Tito won't be cut he's only had the 1 fight against forrest since he signed his new contract.[/quote']

Yeah and that was yet again a close/contreverisal decision. So why not have the rubber match

Its a tough call, because I dont think Tito has it in him to beat the top LHW anymore, but he would still put up a good fight so it wouldnt be worth it to throw him someone thats lower ranked. If he doesnt fight for a while, I could see him taking the winner of Hamell vs Jardine, or I think it would be interesting to see him fight Bader. They are both wrestlers with similar caliber striking IMO with Tito having the edge on cardio.

Ortiz vs Bader would be a great fight, and a win for Bader would stand him in good stead.

I think Tito should fight Liddel! He backed out of the fight, I think its only fair if he wants a fight he should keep his obligation. It's fun seeing Tito get his **** kicked. Although seeing Chuck beat him again and again.

Yeah and that was yet again a close/contreverisal decision. So why not have the rubber match

thats crazy it was only in november last year & the second time was enough. Trilogy's should be a very rare thing for certain fighters/rivalries & forrest vs tito isn't one of them IMO.

Archived