Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Wanderlei Silva

rashadfan09

w. silva did have a good win in the last fight and looked better then he has been in these resent years.

akiyama is a tough challenge for him at this time.

i am sorry to say i have akiama finishing this fight (not necessarily a ko).

akiyama is stronger and has a more powerful hands then silva and he has good submissions.

prediction... first or second round finish. (i know it's a bit vague)

Wandy looks great at middleweight' date=' and with his new nose, I really hope he steps up his game for the next couple of years, I don't want him to fizzle out like Chuck did.[/quote']

YES :D but as for Chuck fizzling out... dont worry bro hes coming back to bust some heads in!!!

WAR WANDY AND CHUCK!

Liddell didnt fizzle out... it's called getting old.

I think more people should also take note of something regarding Liddell.

Look at his last 5 fights. Arguably the toughest 5 in a row that ANYONE in MMA has gone through in recent memory.

Also consider that every single person who beat him since he lost the title...has himself gone on to become the LHW champ...with the exception of Jardine...but Jardine himself is no ****ing slouch..he's one of those dudes..where on any given night..he can give an elite some serious trouble...his fight with Jackson as an example.

So in retrospect....Liddell...has in some way looked less and less irrelevant as time has gone by and we see that the only people who have successfully taken out Liddell have been the elite of the elite...future champs.

So a rested and hungry Liddell may still have a few surprises still for the MMA world.

I think this fight with Franklin is going to say alot about both men...and I look forward to it.

Cheers gentlemen!

-DR

Im hoping wandy can win this, but I have a feeling sexyama is going to take this to the ground and put wandy into some trouble. But id really like to see wandy fight for the title.

Should be a great fight because of there styles though, and if sexyama comes out and stands like he did with Belcher, there will be fireworks. Wandy needs to get aggressive if thats the case.

Does anyone else think that this could have title shot implications. I know that theyre both only have 1 win going into this fight, but Silvas is against a pretty big name in Bisping, and Sexyamas is against (IMO) a pretty good MW contender in Belcher. The winner would have 2 wins against 2 very formidable opponents.

I think more people should also take note of something regarding Liddell.

Look at his last 5 fights. Arguably the toughest 5 in a row that ANYONE in MMA has gone through in recent memory.

Also consider that every single person who beat him since he lost the title...has himself gone on to become the LHW champ...with the exception of Jardine...but Jardine himself is no ****ing slouch..he's one of those dudes..where on any given night..he can give an elite some serious trouble...his fight with Jackson as an example.

So in retrospect....Liddell...has in some way looked less and less irrelevant as time has gone by and we see that the only people who have successfully taken out Liddell have been the elite of the elite...future champs.

So a rested and hungry Liddell may still have a few surprises still for the MMA world.

I think this fight with Franklin is going to say alot about both men...and I look forward to it.

Cheers gentlemen!

-DR

Dude, I think you read one of my posts from a couple of days ago and just re-wrote it! I said pretty much the same thing lol

Archived