Rothwell vs Yvel

alliedwarior

Yvel in the Top 10 UFC hw? He fought only once in the UFC and got KO'd in the 1st round.

name 10 guys in the ufc better then him ?

the guy finishes fights like nothing and 36-10 (actually 14 but i dont count his 4 DQs)

he faught the number 2 HW IMO and lost .

name 10 guys in the ufc better then him ?

the guy finishes fights like nothing and 36-10 (actually 14 but i dont count his 4 DQs)

he faught the number 2 HW IMO and lost .

I dont know if I would say JDS is number 2, but his is definitely in the top 5.....and it is a very good point never the less he did fight a very very good top contender in the division...he is a very good fighter.....with that being said I hope they cut the loser the 2 of them are good fighters in a rather weak division right now

These are the Top 10 UFC Heavyweights

1.Lesnar

2.Carwin

3.Cain Velasquez

4.JDS

5.Frank Mir

6.Big Nog

7.Roy Nelson

8.Cheick Kongo

9.Gabriel Gonzaga

10.Winner Cro Cop/Barry

...i wouldnt put Rothwell or Yvel in the top 10

Yvel destroyed Kongo and Rothwell destroyed Roy Nelson...... and they would both KO Mir and Gonzaga.

I dont know if I would say JDS is number 2' date=' but his is definitely in the top 5.....and it is a very good point never the less he did fight a very very good top contender in the division...he is a very good fighter.....with that being said I hope they cut the loser the 2 of them are good fighters in a rather weak division right now[/quote']

that makes no sense, the division is weak so get rid of one of the best fighters for losing 2 in a row?

and this is how I have the divison,

1. Carwin

2. Dos Santos

3. Lesnar

4. Cain

5. Nog

6. Yvel

7. Cro Cop

8. Rothwell

9. Nelson

10. Mir

yes but both of them are 0-1 in the UFC once they win some fights in the UFC they might be up there

hahahhahahahahahhahaha thank you know I know to never respect your opionon again.

your such a ufc fan boy.

oh well it only counts in the UFC, it doesnt matter if you beat Nelson or Kongo because that was outside the UFC were fights are easy and dont count.

oh yeah hes amazing

they have what it takes to be top 10 UFC heavyweights but they both havent won any fights in the UFC yet so once they each get 1 or 2 wins in the UFC they will be up there. and i dont think the loser should be cut from the UFC.

they have what it takes to be top 10 UFC heavyweights but they both havent won any fights in the UFC yet so once they each get 1 or 2 wins in the UFC they will be up there. and i dont think the loser should be cut from the UFC.

WHO CARES, what if they beat Tank Aboot in the UFC does that mean they move up in ranking?

I hate how all you fan boys think the UFC is the only place fights happen.

WHO CARES' date=' what if they beat Tank Aboot in the UFC does that mean they move up in ranking?

I hate how all you fan boys think the UFC is the only place fights happen.[/quote']

how can they be top 10 UFC Heavyweights if they are both 0-1 in the UFC you idiot

i understand theyve faught outside the UFC and been successful. but just because they have won fights in the past and now they are signed to the UFC they are suddenly top 10? NO they have to win fights in the UFC to climb the rankings, just like everyone else.

These are the Top 10 UFC Heavyweights

1.Lesnar

2.Carwin

3.Cain Velasquez

4.JDS

5.Frank Mir

6.Big Nog

7.Roy Nelson

8.Cheick Kongo

9.Gabriel Gonzaga

10.Winner Cro Cop/Barry

...i wouldnt put Rothwell or Yvel in the top 10

how can they be top 10 UFC Heavyweights if they are both 0-1 in the UFC you idiot

and how are they so high with thier recent records???

Neither guy will be cut, although I wouldn't care if Rothwell gets cut. He's boring, plus unless his TDD improves 10 fold, he'll never be a top 5 HW. Cain V. looked liked a freight train against him. I'd give Yvel a longer leash. He's got a high ceiling, and is an exciting fighter.

On a side note, I think it's pretty funny that Semtex is never allowed back into the UFC because he hit a guy after the bell, but Gibler Yvel punched out the ref and it's cool. I know that he wasn't fighting in the UFC when it happened but still....Hitting an opponent after the bell is not forgivable, but puching out a ref is?

i understand theyve faught outside the UFC and been successful. but just because they have won fights in the past and now they are signed to the UFC they are suddenly top 10? NO they have to win fights in the UFC to climb the rankings' date=' just like everyone else.[/quote']

Just like everyone else? What about Lesnar? He sure did not climb the ranks to become the champ. He was 1-1 or 2-1 when he became champ, doesn't sound like he climbed anything.

Rothwell and yvel will be a great match, I dont see them making it to the top 5 but I do see them staying around for a while. They will be either in the middle to lower ranks or gatekeepers. I just don't see them being contenders.

I would love to see Rothwell fight Nelson again though. Kongo vs yvel would not be bad either.

because if Fedor came into the UFC and lost a fight he would still be in the top 5 !

you dont need to win in the UFC to be the best in the UFC, sure Yvel and Rothwell are 0-1 but they are better then everyone except maybe 5 people so there top 10!

you think Kongo and Nelson who got SMASHED by them are better because they have wins in the ufc how does that make sense?

Kongo got killed by Yvel but since he beat some people in the UFC he is better?

Archived