machida's next fight

ptokich

if machida loses to forrest he will be out of the ufc and the machida yakuza will be at strikeforce forums soon after

Dana wont send Machida away. He didnt send Chuck away after both of his back to back losses. Once you make more than enough money and people want to see you, you are good to go in the UFC because you are still worth something. He would have to lose 3-4 straight in order to get cut.

To say Forrest isnt top tier anymore is insanity. His only losses in the UFC have come to Kieth Jardine (a guy that wins when he shouldnt, and loses the rest of the time), Tito Ortiz (who was still on his tear of wins before really losing his touch in the LHW division and people though Forrest won anyway), Rashad Evans (for the LHW title) and Anderson Silva (You lose to Silva and sometimes your stock rises). If anything the LHW division ranks look similar to this: 1 Rua, 2 Machida, 3 Evans, 4 Jackson, 5 Griffin. Thats just me.

Dana wont send Machida away. He didnt send Chuck away after both of his back to back losses. Once you make more than enough money and people want to see you' date=' you are good to go in the UFC because you are still worth something. He would have to lose 3-4 straight in order to get cut.

To say Forrest isnt top tier anymore is insanity. His only losses in the UFC have come to Kieth Jardine (a guy that wins when he shouldnt, and loses the rest of the time), Tito Ortiz (who was still on his tear of wins before really losing his touch in the LHW division and people though Forrest won anyway), Rashad Evans (for the LHW title) and Anderson Silva (You lose to Silva and sometimes your stock rises). If anything the LHW division ranks look similar to this: 1 Rua, 2 Machida, 3 Evans, 4 Jackson, 5 Griffin. Thats just me.[/quote']

haha the rankings are

1.shogun

2. rampage and sugar

3. machida

4. jon jones & Bader

and the rest

Machida and Anderson both have very similar styles. The elusive, jump in and out, counterstriking game. Anderson made Forrest look like a fool. Even though i knew it wasnt really Forrest's style, i was hoping Forrest was gonna be working on his wrestling for that training camp, and attempt to fake strikes and take him down (even though i know that's not really his game)

Hopefully Forrest can learn from his past experiences, and maybe do better the second time around. I'm a Forrest fan all the way, but i dont think he could pull it off.

Archived