UFC PPV Online viewing.

NMBeaner

Has anyone here bought the UFC PPV events online? Been curious as to how they work. Usually get them from Comcast On Demand. But getting a bit tired of paying $45-$55 for only 5 fights. Wondering if I will get more from buying Through Ufc Live? Appreciate some feed back. Thanks!

If you purchase them from http://www.ufc.com/live before the Friday of an event, you usually get the unaired prelims for free. They are posted later in the night or very early the next day.

The fights stream in Smooth HD, so it feeds your computer the maximaum quality your bandwidth will accept without crashing it...so the quality really is just a matter of your connection.

Personally, I have done this for fights I couldn't go to, and I hook up my laptop to the tv.

or you could move to england and get every event for free ha ha

god damn were lucky 50$ is a joke.........

no wonder you lot are always saying i might buy this one and i might buy that one...

am just like, i see every event no worries.....

DON'T...I repeat DON'T buy it online. I did twice and both time there were technical issues that resulted in missing parts of fights. And no, these issues were not on my end. The web player they used even gave a message saying it was on their end, plus half the people in the chat forum were all complaining about the same thing. Never again. Not only that but it is impossible to contact anyone in any type of customer service function to complain about it. I sent a complaint via e-mail then got a response saying they'd get back to me but no one did. I tried for days to find a phone number for some sort of customer service so I could actually talk to someone and came up empty handed. I have way better luck streaming free TV shows online that I did with the UFC events that I paid big money for and I have seen and heard others on these forums complain about the same issues as well.

DON'T...I repeat DON'T buy it online. I did twice and both time there were technical issues that resulted in missing parts of fights. And no' date=' these issues were not on my end. The web player they used even gave a message saying it was on their end, plus half the people in the chat forum were all complaining about the same thing. Never again. Not only that but it is impossible to contact anyone in any type of customer service function to complain about it. I sent a complaint via e-mail then got a response saying they'd get back to me but no one did. I tried for days to find a phone number for some sort of customer service so I could actually talk to someone and came up empty handed. I have way better luck streaming free TV shows online that I did with the UFC events that I paid big money for and I have seen and heard others on these forums complain about the same issues as well.[/quote']

nope...i sayid earlier about ur internet connection.if ya have slow connection then dont even try to watch it.i have buyed almost every PPV online and ZERO problems ever.

or you could move to england and get every event for free ha ha

god damn were lucky 50$ is a joke.........

no wonder you lot are always saying i might buy this one and i might buy that one...

am just like' date=' i see every event no worries.....[/quote']

Lol I never knew that what channel is it for you guys?, I get all the ppv events too though and I live in Canada.

Has anyone here bought the UFC PPV events online? Been curious as to how they work. Usually get them from Comcast On Demand. But getting a bit tired of paying $45-$55 for only 5 fights. Wondering if I will get more from buying Through Ufc Live? Appreciate some feed back. Thanks!

I watch 4 event on the web and it was on yahoo . Work realy well for me , but u need a good connection a big computer screen if u a lot watching it .

The quality is not that bad .

Archived