I dont get it

kyddgr52ve

WTF HAPPEN HERE

the guy that hit him is his promoter or manager......it happened rite after machida's first mma victory.

his promoter is very well known and famous in that area and it is said if he hits a fighter like that the fighter becomes legendary.....

machida did not know about that tradition before he was hit and when he was asked how he felt about it, he said something like, "i didn't know about that, he could do it again if he wanted to."

thats the guy who made muhammad alis legs useless, embarrassed him.... antonio inoki i think his name is....

he was like a wrestling superstar in japan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCWHcuXCLRo

leg kick ftw? (apparently ali had blood clots or something in one of his legs, almost died...)

quote from the fight.......

"Ali suffered two blood clots in his legs as well. His handlers had also scheduled exhibition bouts in South Korea and the Philippines. As Ali lay in bed with icepacks surrounding his legs, Pacheco told him that he should check into a hospital because clots could form in his brain, heart, or lungs and kill him. Ali went against Pacheco’s advice and did the bouts. “But,” as Pacheco said, “Ali’s luck held, and all he had to do was spend a few weeks in an L.A. hospital.”

But Ali never knocked out anyone again, and his fight with Norton in September of 1976 is when sports writers and fans began to insist that he retire. Norton’s style had always troubled Ali. The two split a pair of close decisions in 1973. "

ali was old when he fought him.... but inoki embarrassed ali in the fight, ali didnt land a punch, and inoki landed 500 leg kicks or something

(the fight had crazy rules due to the promoters too)

lol was some crazy japanese sign or respect i think.......

thats the guy who made muhammad alis legs useless' date=' embarrassed him.... antonio inoki i think his name is....[/b']

he was like a wrestling superstar in japan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCWHcuXCLRo

leg kick ftw? (apparently ali had blood clots or something in one of his legs, almost died...)

quote from the fight.......

"Ali suffered two blood clots in his legs as well. His handlers had also scheduled exhibition bouts in South Korea and the Philippines. As Ali lay in bed with icepacks surrounding his legs, Pacheco told him that he should check into a hospital because clots could form in his brain, heart, or lungs and kill him. Ali went against Pacheco’s advice and did the bouts. “But,” as Pacheco said, “Ali’s luck held, and all he had to do was spend a few weeks in an L.A. hospital.”

But Ali never knocked out anyone again, and his fight with Norton in September of 1976 is when sports writers and fans began to insist that he retire. Norton’s style had always troubled Ali. The two split a pair of close decisions in 1973. "

ali was old when he fought him.... but inoki embarrassed ali in the fight, ali didnt land a punch, and inoki landed 500 leg kicks or something

(the fight had crazy rules due to the promoters too)

Lol "You can only kick if one leg is touching the ground".

Awesome rule :D

Archived