What Band/Artist Would You Like To See Live Before You Die?

MABFanForLife

So I was sitting in the recliner, watching live Iron Maiden performances on YouTube. And I told myself, "I have to see these guys live before I either die or they quit."

Which was the inspiration for this thread. Who would you guys want to see live?

Also, I know it will never happen now, but I would have killed to see a Pantera and Ozzy concert when Randy Rhoads was still alive.

Would give a liver( I know we only have one' date=' but I would give it) to see Bob Marley and the Wailers, but we all know that ain't possible.[/quote']

pfft f@g :P:p

haha whats up trini...

I would say I have seen most of the bands I have wanted to see for awhile

pfft f@g :P:p

haha whats up trini...

I would say I have seen most of the bands I have wanted to see for awhile

:(:( soooo not cool man!

not really a live music band kind of person, so that's all I could come up with.

Haven't seen you around for awhile, what's up?

So I was sitting in the recliner' date=' watching live Iron Maiden performances on YouTube. And I told myself, "I have to see these guys live before I either die or they quit."

Also, I know it will never happen now, but I would have killed to see a Pantera and Ozzy concert when Randy Rhoads was still alive.[/quote']

Iron Maiden was a blast in the 80's great in concerct problem was ' you got another thing coming ' brought out the one hit wonder crowd which never stopped us from partying but knowing they were there for one song pissed me off

Sly and The Family Stone would've been awsome

So I was sitting in the recliner' date=' watching live Iron Maiden performances on YouTube. And I told myself, "I have to see these guys live before I either die or they quit."

Also, I know it will never happen now, but I would have killed to see a Pantera and Ozzy concert when Randy Rhoads was still alive.[/quote']

hey man, awesome choice man i actually just got eddie tattooed on my back. They are also coming to Ottawa this summer for bluesfest and touring around with Dream Theater depending on where you live.

hey man' date=' awesome choice man i actually just got eddie tattooed on my back. They are also coming to Ottawa this summer for bluesfest and touring around with Dream Theater depending on where you live.[/quote']

You are a little late though! Should still be great but its never the same as in their Hay Day

:(:( soooo not cool man!

not really a live music band kind of person' date=' so that's all I could come up with.

Haven't seen you around for awhile, what's up?[/quote']

been busy as sh*t at work lately and then I went out of town thursday just got back

I've seen Muse 4 times live...and they are without a doubt the greatest live band out there today.

That said...I have not been a huge fan of their last 2 albums...their third..Absolution

THAT album...is just...gold...best live show I ever saw....Absolution tour..

Funny enough..I actually just recently saw Muse...less than a month ago....but again..their current setlist is decent..just..not as good as it used to be..because of their more recent albums

Cheers

-DR

I've seen Muse 4 times live...and they are without a doubt the greatest live band out there today.

That said...I have not been a huge fan of their last 2 albums...their third..Absolution

THAT album...is just...gold...best live show I ever saw....Absolution tour..

Funny enough..I actually just recently saw Muse...less than a month ago....but again..their current setlist is decent..just..not as good as it used to be..because of their more recent albums

Cheers

-DR

Muse always seem to be an amazing live prospect in any footage I've seen, and the thought of Knight's Of Cydonia live would compel me to see them if they tour near me.

Gotta see As I Lay Dying before I go.... Or they go... They're kind of an older band now. Not like they're actually dying' date=' but AILD has been around for a while. They may stop playing one of these days.[/quote']

It took them forever to put out their latest album. An Ocean Between Us is still my favorite though haha.

Actually, I've gotten to see most of my favorite bands already live, at least, the ones who are still around. I've seen Heaven and Hell (R.I.P. Dio!), Ozzy Osbourne, Disturbed, Lamb of God, Testament, Motorhead, and Black Label Society. Only ones left that I haven't seen that I would like to are Iron Maiden, Megadeth (thougb I have a feeling I'll be seeing them within the next year), Dream Theather, and Kid Rock. I'd like to have gotten a chance to see Van Halen in their early days, thoughn I'm sure they kinda rock now, and I'd only like to see Metallica, as long as they play little to nothing from Death Magnetic, and only a few songs from the Black album.

And I would also KILL to have gotten a chance to see Pantera!!! R.I.P. Brother Dime!!!

Dimebag-Darrell-pantera-2114257-1024-768.jpg

I made a post about this a couple weeks ago. But after seeing the newest Godsmack video for "Cryin Like a B****"' date=' I have to go to another one of their concerts. The video is based on UFC footage.[/quote']

My first "concert" ever was actually a small acoustic tour Godsmack did after they released Faceless. Both plugged and unplugged, Godsmack knows how to put on a f**king show.

Also, even though I've already seen both of them, I'd love to see Judas Priest and Queensryche one more time. That was an awesome night. Too bad I was too young to realize it. ><

Rammstien have to see them before i die there live show is suppoed to be excellent

also Metallica

and would also love to see The Police Live too if they go back on tour

Metallica are awesome live' date=' seen them 3 times now, they tour often so should be no probs going to see them.

Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip! What's that you say? They're playing at The Duchess on June 11th, and I've already got tickets booked!?! HOO-RAY!!

I saw DLS & SP when they supported De La Soul at The Warehouse Project, I'm not a fan personally but they were really good live.

I would love to see Eminem again, seen Rage Against the Machine twice but I would love to see them again, the only band I really want to see that I havent are Cypress Hill and they are playing the Leeds Festival this year!! shame they will probably only get 45 mins, would love to see the Gorillaz too.

Daft Punk was probably the best gig I've been to but I doubt I will get chance to see them again

I made a post about this a couple weeks ago. But after seeing the newest Godsmack video for "Cryin Like a B****"' date=' I have to go to another one of their concerts. The video is based on UFC footage.[/quote']

I saw Godsmack when they were the opening gig in Metallica's tour for St. Anger. They were awesome then, and pretty damn awesome now :-)

One of the more disapointing concerts I've ever been to was the Red Hot Chili Peppers... it was so bland... so unlilke the peppers I got to like back in the day.. THEIR supporting act was Queens of the stone age (without Dave Grohl unfortunately) and thei performance was better...

The sound of Animals fighting only played 4 shows and i got to go to one. That was awesome. i'd love to see Paul McCartney play a show. Or the Beatles in general if that would be possible. I would literally give my left nut to see Sublime while Bradley was still in it...

The sound of Animals fighting only played 4 shows and i got to go to one. That was awesome. i'd love to see Paul McCartney play a show. Or the Beatles in general if that would be possible. I would literally give my left nut to see Sublime while Bradley was still in it...

That would be an amazing feat, considering the 2 most talented ones are kind of dead... :eek:

Iron Maiden was a blast in the 80's great in concerct problem was ' you got another thing coming ' brought out the one hit wonder crowd which never stopped us from partying but knowing they were there for one song pissed me off

unless they covered it, "you got another thing coming", is a judas priest song not iron maiden. two bands that i would like to see that just got back together are soundgarden and faith no more. i am one of the lucky ones, i got to see pantera in 1997 it was my first concert.

unless they covered it' date=' "you got another thing coming", is a judas priest song not iron maiden. two bands that i would like to see that just got back together are soundgarden and faith no more. [b']i am one of the lucky ones, i got to see pantera in 1997 it was my first concert.[/b]

LUCKY!!! At least I got the 3 Vulgar Videos From Hell and Dimevision DVD to watch and remember Dime by. It sucks though, I was never even into metal until a few years after his death, and I even remember my brother coming home one day all mad cause his favorite guitarist died, I just didn't think much of it like I do now.

And yeah, Soundgarden would be awesome as well to see, though I think they would need a few good opening bands for me to pay to go watch for the whole day

LUCKY!!! At least I got the 3 Vulgar Videos From Hell and Dimevision DVD to watch and remember Dime by. It sucks though' date=' I was never even into metal until a few years after his death, and I even remember my brother coming home one day all mad cause his favorite guitarist died, I just didn't think much of it like I do now.

And yeah, Soundgarden would be awesome as well to see, though I think they would need a few good opening bands for me to pay to go watch for the whole day[/quote']

thats awesome you like testament, dio, motorhead and bls. i saw testament open for judas priest a couple years ago, great show but they had bolted down chairs in the pit which was crappy.

yeah smart-****...I knew that. I was saying that if it were ever possible' date=' that's who i'd want to see. lol.[/quote']

That's me LoL

I know what you mean, I'd love to see the Beatles, Sex Pistols, Led Zeppelin (With John Bonham), Hendrix, The Doors and on and on :-)

Archived