Sign in to follow this  
taekwondo_kid42

Machida Yakuza vs Gsp Mafia

well when you have no social life' date=' i could see why you would enjoy this stuff

"yeeaah duuude my gang could sooo beat up youurr gang, umm, yeeaah"

just make sure you dont mention that you're an online forum gang member when attempting to chat-up someone...

...or you could give it a whirl and see how long it takes them to walk away

x[/quote']

I know I have a social life, I just enjoy having fun trolling punks like you.

well when you have no social life' date=' i could see why you would enjoy this stuff

"yeeaah duuude my gang could sooo beat up youurr gang, umm, yeeaah"

just make sure you dont mention that you're an online forum gang member when attempting to chat-up someone...

...or you could give it a whirl and see how long it takes them to walk away

x[/quote']

well why are you here ? don't you have a " social life " and a english class to be at ?

well considering im not a yakuza member it doesnt bother me.

On the otherhand it hurts to see my idol in that state. Look forward to seeing the forrest griffin jokes after machida destroys him

be funny as hell if forrest beats him though!

if forrest beats him i dunno what il do.

Cry?

Cut yourself?

Become an alcoholic?

Join Alcoholics anonymous?

Become gay?

Eat poop?

be funny as hell if forrest beats him though!

I must agree with GSP Mafioso, aethlefirth... I wonder if some loser club called the Forrest Chest Hair Disciples will come out if this happens... Even better! Where will the Machida Yakuza go?

The FDF is Leonidas....Wolfpack is the Wolf from 300.

ok this is gunna be kinda gay but

Wolfpack is the wolves for the Twilght series.....FDF is the vampires

(haha gay I know, my gf is a big fan and made me go watch them :o)

ok this is gunna be kinda gay but

Wolfpack is the wolves for the Twilght series.....FDF is the vampires

(haha gay I know' date=' my gf is a big fan and made me go watch them :o)[/quote']

Man card has been suspended... Go to your room.

i must agree with gsp mafioso' date=' aethlefirth... I wonder if some loser club called the forrest chest hair disciples will come out if this happens... Even better! Where will the machida yakuza go?[/quote']

lol crawl up their own backsides and disappear!

that would be a tough lose for machida....

Definitely... That would be horrible actually... Anderson came and pretty much raped Forrest, and slapped the heart right out of him, and if Machida lost, that would be a horrible mark on Blackhouse.

machida would die if he loses to forrest and sore-**** would probably have a heart attack

The Forrest ****s-to-come would start talking of how he will beat Shogun again... It was a fluke the first time, and this time Shogun would knock that sucker out!

yeah but given his current state of mind it could happen!

Definitely... That would be horrible actually... Anderson came and pretty much raped Forrest' date=' and slapped the heart right out of him, and if Machida lost, that would be a horrible mark on Blackhouse.[/quote']

I hate to say it but I do agree with the both of yall, I not a huge fan of machida but he is good fighter and with him losing to shogun and then forrest after his teammate dismantled his so easily, I dont know how you could bounce back from that

The Forrest ****s-to-come would start talking of how he will beat Shogun again... It was a fluke the first time' date=' and this time Shogun would knock that sucker out![/quote']

to be honest I dont see forrest ever really having a chance to fight for the title again...I mean dont get me wrong it could happen but realisticly its a long shot in the dark

I hate to say it but I do agree with the both of yall' date=' I not a huge fan of machida but he is good fighter and with him losing to shogun and then forrest after his teammate dismantled his so easily, I dont know how you could bounce back from that[/quote']

yup cant argue that one. if he loses to forrest his time is done.

to be honest I dont see forrest ever really having a chance to fight for the title again...I mean dont get me wrong it could happen but realisticly its a long shot in the dark

When mir get's his shot at the HW title , that's when forrest will get his at the LHW ... yes its that bad !! ;)

Beating Machida would be a step, in my opinion.

By the time Forrest got into title contention again at LHW Anderson will be champ!...And we all saw how that turned out last time.

where in eire you from carbomb

Just because Shogun knocked Machida on his **** dont think he can do the same to Anderson...

And to answer your question im not from Ireland, Im from Irish decent and my favorite drink is an Irish Carbomb

Beating Machida would be a step' date=' in my opinion.[/quote']

oh yeah it would be a big step up, but what I was saying is he doesnt have a great shot at another title shot, that is unless he does beat machida

Just because Shogun knocked Machida on his **** dont think he can do the same to Anderson...

And to answer your question im not from Ireland' date=' Im from Irish decent and my favorite drink is an Irish Carbomb[/quote']

oh there is a drink called Irish Carbomb ? what is composed of ?

oh yeah it would be a big step up' date=' but what I was saying is he doesnt have a great shot at another title shot, that is unless he does beat machida[/quote']

if by some miracle he beats machida hel prob get a shot too just because hes forrest griffin

if by some miracle he beats machida hel prob get a shot too just because hes forrest griffin

haha it would bre retarded but you are right...

forest will not beat machida ' date=' let's be realistic here ![/quote']

I posted this in the UFC section: Machida is in every way superior to Forrest.

If post wh0ring under the guise of 'Fighter Gangs' is what's considered fun, instead of talking about, gee, I don't know, MMA, then I guess I suck at having fun.

Then again, shouldn't you boys be in school right now?

If post wh0ring under the guise of 'Fighter Gangs' is what's considered fun' date=' instead of talking about, gee, I don't know, MMA, then I guess I suck at having fun.

Then again, shouldn't you boys be in school right now?[/quote']

and you are??? this is a conversation here

If post wh0ring under the guise of 'Fighter Gangs' is what's considered fun' date=' instead of talking about, gee, I don't know, MMA, then I guess I suck at having fun.

You're the only one mouthing off about this. It's harmless, and we're not really having "gang wars." We respect each other, and all it is is a forum game.

Grow up.

uh actually jp is the youngest to actually be in school, and school is out...

uh actually jp is the youngest to actually be in school' date=' and school is out...[/quote']

True, this. However, school in or out, I homeschool. Truly, in my opinion, the best way to learn things.

True' date=' this. However, school in or out, I homeschool. Truly, in my opinion, the best way to learn things.[/quote']

aww homeschool, never had that pleasure....you ever go to a public school?

i be off helium wolf on

later machida! WOLFPACK! :)