Awesome Video and song by godsmack. Has UFC fighters in it

Hangitup

f*** godsmack. i love bands that sound the same in every f ing song. they are a joke' date=' listen to real music. jk, i dont care what you like, but to me godsmack is everything that is wrong with the music.[/quote']

What's right about your music?It's about what people love to listen to.If anything.Bash the rap and hip hop out there before you bash music that people find therapeutic.If anything I respect all music,but I rather people have an open mind.If anything.BASH jonas brothers.

What's right about your music?It's about what people love to listen to.If anything.Bash the rap and hip hop out there before you bash music that people find therapeutic.If anything I respect all music' date='but I rather people have an open mind.If anything.BASH jonas brothers.[/quote']

i said i was kidding and i dont care what other people like, and im sure a lot of people would find things they dont like in my collection. i do bash rap/hip hop, f*** lil wayne and pretty much anything that is popular today. to each his own.

f*** godsmack. i love bands that sound the same in every f ing song. they are a joke' date=' listen to real music. jk, i dont care what you like, but to me godsmack is everything that is wrong with the music.[/quote']

It would be awsume if you could names bands that sound like godsmack befor godsmack came out. And another thing why waste your time you dont like it just leave and go on to the next thread. Your opinion doesn't matter. So gtfo and cry about it baby

It would be awsume if you could names bands that sound like godsmack befor godsmack came out. And another thing why waste your time you dont like it just leave and go on to the next thread. Your opinion doesn't matter. So gtfo and cry about it baby

who is crying, where is my angry post. im sorry i offended your musical interests. re read my initial post and you will see that i said they sound the same in every song. and your opinion means about as much as mine. you probably dont know any better though, so its not your fault you love godsmack.

I'll agree that Godsmack sounds the same in every song' date=' but so does almost every band.

It's their unique sound which makes everything sound the same. A Godsmack fan can tell the difference between their songs.[/quote']

I have always enjoyed godsmack, they are one of the bands I can just sit and listen to all day

I'll agree that Godsmack sounds the same in every song' date=' but so does almost every band.

It's their unique sound which makes everything sound the same. A Godsmack fan can tell the difference between their songs.[/quote']

Exactly if you listen to bleeding throughs new album. The beats kinda sound the same but you can tell difference.

Archived