matt hughes vs. ricardo almedia

i dont know abot you guys but im really excited to see hughes fight a legit contender now instead of washed up bums and old gracie fighters, ricardo looked awesome in his last fight thats why im going on a limb and saying almedia subs him in the second

i dont know abot you guys but im really excited to see hughes fight a legit contender now instead of washed up bums and old gracie fighters' date=' ricardo looked awesome in his last fight thats why im going on a limb and saying almedia subs him in the second[/quote']

na a hard fought decision i think

even though Ricardo did look good but na hard fought decision

but im hoping for Hughes Victory

Hughes TKO 2nd round

Unbeknown to most, Almeida has a stand up game... If Hughes is dumb enough to stand, he'd get owned.. Only way for him to win (once again) is for him to wrestle...

I really hope Almeida wins, but I think it's gonna be Hughes via Split Decision.

Huge fan of Matt Hughes, really hope to see him win but I don't know if he will. As much as I love him as a fighter I think it's time for him to retire. Almeida is going to be a bigger fighter and have good strength. Hughes will look to take this fight to the ground and Almeida has great ground work so he won't just be controlled by Hughes..

I can see Almeida winning by decision or sub but I HOPE Hughes wins.

I cant wait for this fight! UFC 117 is fairing up to be one of the best line ups in a long time!

Im giving it to Ricardo though. Its about time Hughes started fighting proper opponents again instead of guys that are just a little over the hill.

As Ive said before this is the fight that shouldve been Hughes Vs Gracie! I reckon itll be action packed!! Cant wait!

Archived