What was the most boring fight card you've ever seen?

JP24

UFC 89: Bisping vs Leben was the most boring fight card I think that I have ever seen. There were only 5 finishes on the entire card and there weren't even any really exciting fights except for Cane v Sokodjou and Lytle v Taylor. That would have been lame for a free fight night but that was on PPV. One of the lamest efforts for a fight card ever. On top of that the main event was just a joke.... Bisping v Leben? Really? BTW Taylor was robbed in the fight against Lytle.

UFC 89: Bisping vs Leben was the most boring fight card I think that I have ever seen. There were only 5 finishes on the entire card and there weren't even any really exciting fights except for Cane v Sokodjou and Lytle v Taylor. That would have been lame for a free fight night but that was on PPV. One of the lamest efforts for a fight card ever. On top of that the main event was just a joke.... Bisping v Leben? Really? BTW Taylor was robbed in the fight against Lytle.

ONLY 5 finishes?!

UFC 76 "Knockout"?

look it up

x

Probably for

Ufc:33 look it up

Strikeforce:Nashville

Pride 20

They all pretty much were disasters

Wait, Strikeforce Nashville was also terrible... I only slightly enjoyed Melendez vs. Aoki, but Aoki did the Thales Leites on him.

Forrest griffin vs shogun was one of the most entertaining fights in ufc history that was the only really entertaining fight ****ty name for a card knowing that there wasnt a single knockout

KO's and Subs aren't what I think makes good cards... Good competition, and good skillful fighting make the night for me... I don't care if they're all split decisions, just as long as they were high octane, and very good.

Of all time, no idea, i don't remeber it good enough to compare.

In recent history... Yeah Nashville might win it - purely because it was all big name fights, very high expectations, and all were pretty uneventful. Other cards may have been worse, but when you compare who was on them, i think Nashville takes it.

I remember that I was pissed at the pillowfisted Lay n' Pray convention that Jake Shields put on Hendo... Nashville might be the worst... King Mo vs. Mousasi was the same exact thing, and Aoki was a little crybaby.

ONLY 5 finishes?!

UFC 76 "Knockout"?

look it up

x

Ya idc about the finishes too much but when the fights are as boring as they were at UFC 89' date=' then I think you would understand why I say this. UFC 89 had no impact on the UFC whatsoever. They were just pointless fights mostly because it was a pointless main event. Atleast UFC 76 had some really good fights. Liddell v Jardine, Griffin v Shogun, and Tavares v T. Griffin were all wars. Three finishes is pretty sad though, considering that the card was called UFC 76: [b']KNOCKOUT[/b]

Archived