Spammers are getting sneaky

WeedDemon

I have noticed that the spammers are now posting their cr** in old threads. Seems like they are learning some new tactics, they must have taken some spamming classes while I was gone. Good thing they are posting in old threads now though, now you only have to deal with them when you check up on old threads.

Did anybody else notice that there posting in old threads now?

Damn spammers, why cant we spam the spammers?

I have noticed that the spammers are now posting their cr** in old threads. Seems like they are learning some new tactics' date=' they must have taken some spamming classes while I was gone. Good thing they are posting in old threads now though, now you only have to deal with them when you check up on old threads.

Did anybody else notice that there posting in old threads now?

[b']Damn spammers, why cant we spam the spammers[/b]?

I believe The Terrible Williamson made a thread that discussed a plan to spam the spammers and it sounded pretty funny, lol. Cant remember the thread name though.

Where there's a problem, there's always a solution. Hit Dana's page or pm concerning these scum lickers. This is a UFC mma discussion site, not a platform for these knobs to spam us to death with non mma garbage product. Dana is well known as a man who will not tolerate any type of copyright violation and spamming in his own 'house'.

If all of us keep hitting up his page with our concerns, he will eventually take notice, put his foot down so that these spamming turds hit nothing but a brick wall when they try this crap. We, as members in good standing must continue the fight before this site turns into a fu**ing clothing outlet.

Where there's a problem' date=' there's always a solution. Hit Dana's page or pm concerning these scum lickers. This is a UFC mma discussion site, not a platform for these knobs to spam us to death with non mma garbage product. Dana is well known as a man who will not tolerate any type of copyright violation and spamming in his own 'house'.

If all of us keep hitting up his page with our concerns, he will eventually take notice, put his foot down so that these spamming turds hit nothing but a brick wall when they try this crap. We, as members in good standing must continue the fight before this site turns into a fu**ing clothing outlet.[/quote']

What is it you that you think he could do that hasn't already been done? You are assuming he is not already aware.

Archived