Rashad taking down Rampage

FistsOfFleury90

Hello forum members.

I was just wondering what everyone else was thinking about Rashad being able to take Rampage down in their bout.

I keep hearing things like Rampage's wrestling is better than Rashad's which I think is absolute bonkers. Evans tooled on Silva on the ground and I feel he is much better than Rampage with the ground game. I also feel with his speed he will be able to sink in take downs, of course with the risk of losing his head, but, with ease.

I'm not saying anything bad about Rampage here. He is an amazing fighter and i think has a very good chance at winning this fight but my money is on Rashad and his versatility.

He may take him down a few times but I'm sure Rampage is ready for that, even though we didn't see him training that on the primetime, don't let tv fool you. But I wouldn't compare Thiago Silva to Rampage. We haven't really seen Silva's ground game and he's very slow in comparison, imo he's overrated. Bottom line I dont want to see a boring fight so I'm hoping Rampage gets the ko!!!

maybe a few times...He was all over Silva, but did nothing to him...I would assume if Silva was healthy he would not have hit the deck so much...Rampage is not as good a wrestler, but he should have a strength advantage at that could help him stay upright...

maybe a few times...He was all over Silva' date=' but did nothing to him...I would assume if Silva was healthy he would not have hit the deck so much...[b']Rampage is not as good a wrestler[/b], but he should have a strength advantage at that could help him stay upright...

Are you serious? Kevin Randleman and Hendo are 10x the wrestlers Rashad will ever be and they had trouble taking Rampage down. Rampage is also a collegiate wrestler, so tto say he is a bad wrestler is just dumb.

I say Rashad will be able to take him down a few times, but Rampage can get up from the bottom fairly quickly and stuff most of the shots. Rampage's superior boxing will finish what Thiago Silva started.

Edit: thought he said Rapmage is not a good wrestler, my bad :P

I'm with the current majority he may get one or two take downs but I think that's it.

If any of you haven't read the article on the main ufc page under the videos describing the fight between these two check it out made for a good read/prediction in my opinion.

Archived