Dan Hardy about Koscheck, GSP and his next fight

knockoutofthenight

Dan Hardy has a lot of room to talk when he was getting dry h-umped by gsp the whole 5 rounds.Hardy didnt do anything in that fight no skills when it comes to wrestlers. Watch and learn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKycZq34bLc. Dont c gsp doing anything that kos cant handle.Bye bye gsp

you're such a hater it's almost funny! i wish GSP could fight you and shut you the f*** up!

Haha' date=' got to love Hardy! If I'm Hardy I go see Chuck and work on TD, TD and more TD, then smash Kos standing.[/quote']

Hardy won't ever be to the level as GSP or Fitch or Kos in his wrestling ability, but i feel if he does work on his TD defense, like you suggested, he would dominate Fitch and Kos. I really don't think he'll ever be able to beat GSP tho.

Koscheck is a *****' date=' but he would destroy Hardy.[/quote']

I really dont think that Koscheck would defeat Hardy..Maybe before the GSP fight but after the humbling defeat that Hardy experienced, he would rape Koschek.. He said it all i dont really think that i need to repeat what he said.. He works hard on his wrestling & will become more & more complete as the times goes by.. Koscheck is like a bad & gay version of GSP & Hardy gave a pretty hard time to GSP so I really think that Koscheck would not be able to keep Hardy on his back & Hardy would eventually give him the beating he deserves..

When all the hype & trashtalk of the GSP/Hardy fight is done & I hear interviews of Hardy. I gotta say, the guy is pretty likable now that was shown that he is not invincible. As long as he keeps his speaking his mind but in a passably classy fashion & as long as he stays how he is now, i will probably become a fan of his.. Trashtalkers are not so bad, as long as they dont sound like white trash like Lesnar & Koschek..It's a good way to hype up a fight, but if it goes overboard, it sounds too much like WWE & that's when it starts to annoy me..

i wouldnt use the term destroy the fight could go either way but if GSP couldnt leave a mark on hardy i doubt koscheck could "destroy" him. the only way id see kos winning is by doing exactly what he did to daley, ground him for the decision. with that being said GSP did the exact same thing to hardy so im sure he'll be more well prepared for a wrestler when the time comes

I really dont think that Koscheck would defeat Hardy..Maybe before the GSP fight but after the humbling defeat that Hardy experienced' date=' he would rape Koschek.. He said it all i dont really think that i need to repeat what he said.. He works hard on his wrestling & will become more & more complete as the times goes by.. Koscheck is like a bad & gay version of GSP & Hardy gave a pretty hard time to GSP so I really think that Koscheck would not be able to keep Hardy on his back & Hardy would eventually give him the beating he deserves..

When all the hype & trashtalk of the GSP/Hardy fight is done & I hear interviews of Hardy. I gotta say, the guy is pretty likable now that was shown that he is not invincible. As long as he keeps his speaking his mind but in a passably classy fashion & as long as he stays how he is now, i will probably become a fan of his.. Trashtalkers are not so bad, as long as they dont sound like white trash like Lesnar & Koschek..It's a good way to hype up a fight, but if it goes overboard, it sounds too much like WWE & that's when it starts to annoy me..[/quote']

Gave GSP a hard time? Now you're just being silly. Sure it went the distance but it wasn't really much of a fight. Kos would put him on his back and keep him there just like GSP did. Kos has been a wrestler for a very long time, Hardy isn't going to be able to learn how to counter him in a few months. People see GSP and think people can pick up wrestling the way he did. They can't. GSP is a ****ing freak. It takes years of hard work to get to that level normally.

i wouldnt use the term destroy the fight could go either way but if GSP couldnt leave a mark on hardy i doubt koscheck could "destroy" him. the only way id see kos winning is by doing exactly what he did to daley' date=' ground him for the decision. with that being said GSP did the exact same thing to hardy so im sure he'll be more well prepared for a wrestler when the time comes[/quote']

Well, GSP did destroy hardy, just in a methodical way. He dominated and Hardy didn't have an answer for anything GSP was doing except don't tap out. Koscheck is actually more agressive from top position that GSP (usually). I don't like either guy, so just like i said for UFC 113, as long as one loses I'm happy.

Gave GSP a hard time? Now you're just being silly. Sure it went the distance but it wasn't really much of a fight. Kos would put him on his back and keep him there just like GSP did. Kos has been a wrestler for a very long time' date=' Hardy isn't going to be able to learn how to counter him in a few months. People see GSP and think people can pick up wrestling the way he did. They can't. GSP is a ****ing freak. It takes years of hard work to get to that level normally.[/quote']

Im saying that he gave GSP a hard time because he couldn't finish him with all his tries..GSP is a freak & I know, i love this fighter more than any others but i gotta say that Hardy gave him more opposition than his past few fights not that it was not a 1 way fight but still... & like i said, Koschek is like a lame version of GSP but with a **** personality.. Hardy learned from his loss to GSP & if GSP couldn't G&P Hardy at all or submit him at all, im pretty sure that after all the training he would have between now & his fight vs Koschek which will be pretty far since GSP will be tearing Koschek apart, he will have enough time to get better and handle Koschek.. Koschek is like GSP at 80% of his potential so i dont think that after all that, that Hardy would get manhandled by Koschek.. If they fight in like a year or so, I would definitely put all my money on Hardy.. I just wanna see Hardy & GSP knock the bleach outta Koschek, that's all pretty much..

Koscheck's striking > Hardy's striking.

Seriously guys' date=' he is extremely overrated. Hardy sucks.[/quote']

Honestly. It has been awhile since I told you that you are wrong.. And here I am telling you that you are wrong.

You clearly do not know anything about striking. Even if it came to just technical ability alone, Kos has nothing on Hardy's technical footwork and hands. To be honest, Hardy's hand placement alone is better than Kos for the most part.

Whatever you have been doing for the last year, you need to stop it immediately and go watch a boxing match. Afterward, tell me who is more similar to the boxer... Hardy or Kos. If you answer Kos.. do not watch fighting sports anymore. It is too complicated for you.

Honestly. It has been awhile since I told you that you are wrong.. And here I am telling you that you are wrong.

You clearly do not know anything about striking. Even if it came to just technical ability alone' date=' Kos has nothing on Hardy's technical footwork and hands. To be honest, Hardy's hand placement alone is better than Kos for the most part.

Whatever you have been doing for the last year, you need to stop it immediately and go watch a boxing match. Afterward, tell me who is more similar to the boxer... Hardy or Kos. If you answer Kos.. do not watch fighting sports anymore. It is too complicated for you.[/quote']

Hardy is gonna be a awsume fighter but for now hes not gonna beat Kos at all. Kos would manhandle him like GSP did. Hardy defenitly has a high pain tolerance thats for sure.

Hardy is gonna be a awsume fighter but for now hes not gonna beat Kos at all. Kos would manhandle him like GSP did. Hardy defenitly has a high pain tolerance thats for sure.

Yes. Kos would handle him on the ground for sure, but the stand up... Kos would get **** on all day and night by a more technical, superior, more accurate and harder hitting strikier. That is just all there is to it.

Yes. Kos would handle him on the ground for sure' date=' but the stand up... Kos would get **** on all day and night by a more technical, superior, more accurate and harder hitting strikier. That is just all there is to it.[/quote']

And thats why gsp took him to the ground also. Strikers cant out beat wrestlers. Now Saying Hardy has better hands than kos. Thats not true. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFKI-3yqPIE. Hardy is lucky gsp played it safe he would be still sleeping

And thats why gsp took him to the ground also. Strikers cant out beat wrestlers. Now Saying Hardy has better hands than kos. Thats not true. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFKI-3yqPIE. Hardy is lucky gsp played it safe he would be still sleeping

GSP has some of (if not) the best striking in his division. Remember that guy Thiago Alves who apparently was the best striker? Remember him hitting the floor from strikes at one point in the match?

NEVER discredit GSPs striking. It is incredibly underrated. The only person I have ever seen hurt him badly was Serra. The reason Serra hurt him was because GSP turned away from a punch exposing the back of his head to a strike. This is why GSP lost that fight as well... as any striker would tell you, you do not physically turn away from the strike and expose any weak areas of the head to your opponent.

GSP has some of (if not) the best striking in his division. Remember that guy Thiago Alves who apparently was the best striker? Remember him hitting the floor from strikes at one point in the match?

NEVER discredit GSPs striking. It is incredibly underrated. The only person I have ever seen hurt him badly was Serra. The reason Serra hurt him was because GSP turned away from a punch exposing the back of his head to a strike. This is why GSP lost that fight as well... as any striker would tell you' date=' you do not physically turn away from the strike and expose any weak areas of the head to your opponent.[/quote']

I could careless if gsp lost or not everyone makes mistakes. What im trying to say is that Hardy would never beable's to beat Kos on striking or ground nor GSP

I could careless if gsp lost or not everyone makes mistakes. What im trying to say is that Hardy would never beable's to beat Kos on striking or ground nor GSP

Ground no.. Stand up yes..

Kos has terrible striking. He only has power. Anyone with some striking could tell you that.

Hardy has footwork and technical hands. Not the most of either, but it is certainly there. Kos was KOd by Paulo Thiago and he has okay hands... Hardy clearly has better striking... so it should be obvious.

What's up Josh?

Booorrrriiing.

Hardy would have to improve drastically to beat Koscheck anywhere.

Same against Alves same against Fitch.

Right now the only thing going for Hardy is a puncher's chance, that being said he CAN improve.

Booorrrriiing.

Hardy would have to improve drastically to beat Koscheck anywhere.

Same against Alves same against Fitch.

Right now the only thing going for Hardy is a puncher's chance' date=' that being said he CAN improve.[/quote']

lol you know nothing. plain and simple...absolutely nothing.

Your right I know nothing' date=' please tell me why?

Because as it stands right now, I ignore trolls like you, so prove you aren't a troll.[/quote']

a troll? lol, it's not trolling dear boy, just because i comment on one of your obviously disillusioned posts doesn't mean i'm a 'troll' , basically it just means i found what you said to be nothing more than an uneducated comment, which therefore renders you as unimportant as you are pointless.

a troll? lol' date=' it's not trolling dear boy, just because i comment on one of your obviously disillusioned posts doesn't mean i'm a 'troll' , basically it just means i found what you said to be nothing more than an uneducated comment, which therefore renders you as unimportant as you are pointless.[/quote']

Alright whatever you say troll

Dan Hardy has a lot of room to talk when he was getting dry h-umped by gsp the whole 5 rounds.Hardy didnt do anything in that fight no skills when it comes to wrestlers. Watch and learn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKycZq34bLc. Dont c gsp doing anything that kos cant handle.Bye bye gsp

hardy didnt do anything your right on that one but neither did gsp it was a spoiled fight.

but if you think kos is not gonna get the same treatment your mad. kos is a joke of a mma fighter possibly the most pathetic fighter to step in the octogon cheating gets you no were and gsp will own him...

cant wait for hardy to knock his fraggle head off after gsp does

Your right I know nothing' date=' please tell me why?

Because as it stands right now, I ignore trolls like you, so prove you aren't a troll.[/quote']

why is everyone a troll on this site?????

as soon as you utter your opinion your branded a troll its pathetic use some other phrases.

boring boring boring..........

I think he sure would take him to the ground... as of if he would destroy him I'm not so sure... I think he would lay on him and inflict minimum damage, then fake a knee or eye poke as soon as they get up.

hardy didnt do anything your right on that one but neither did gsp it was a spoiled fight.

but if you think kos is not gonna get the same treatment your mad. kos is a joke of a mma fighter possibly the most pathetic fighter to step in the octogon cheating gets you no were and gsp will own him...

cant wait for hardy to knock his fraggle head off after gsp does

Your kidding yourself if you think Hardy is going to be able to do anything to Kos that Daley couldn't. Hardy would just get tossed to the mat like every Brit who faces a wrestler does.

Archived