Sign in to follow this  
knockoutofthenight

Frank Mir breaking limbs on Sports Science

and end his career

Normally, I wouldn't say anything about this because I know you're not serious, but I firmly believe that if you saw that kind of injury in real life you'd get PTSD from the horror of it. I clicked on this gruesome youtube video of a BJJ injury the other day (I thought it was going to be an arm-bar or something I could stomach), and just the sound of the guy screaming was enough to make me turn it off immediately. That's the kind of thing that will give you nightmares if you had the misfortune of actually witnessing it.

Normally' date=' I wouldn't say anything about this because I know you're not serious, but I firmly believe that if you saw that kind of injury in real life you'd get PTSD from the horror of it. I clicked on this gruesome youtube video of a BJJ injury the other day (I thought it was going to be an arm-bar or something I could stomach), and just the sound of the guy screaming was enough to make me turn it off immediately. That's the kind of thing that will give you nightmares if you had the misfortune of actually witnessing it.[/quote']

do you have a link to the video you are talking about

way to go mir' date=' ya dipsh*t. Ya broke the dummy. I dislike Mir more and more everytime I see him, such a serious dbag.[/quote']

What the hell, dude.

that TV program is so damn ridiculously stupid. They try to make it sound scientific and all. All they do is show a couple of numbers and a tiny basic formula you learn in highschool. then "allows to apply...... 15% more tork" yeah what relevance is that you already showed us it was 150 Nm with the arm bar and 175 Nm with the leg lock we know it's about 15% more.

I really would much rather have them show what happens to the joint in detail, show us where the leverage is exactly applied and to twist which parf of which bone. But that would be too complicated for the highschool drop-outs that script this show. All they do is hit dummies, show a number, then pop a damn basic formula like K=?mv? or stuff that even my dog knows already.

lmfao- is your screnename what i think it is?

There's no telling what you think it may be. My last name maybe. Some of these guys show zero respect for really good fighters and make every thing they do personal.

Can you think of anyone else with as much power and submission skill that the producers could've sout out for that segment?

It's not like Mir went and auditioned for some 45 seconds of air time to show off.