TUF 12 coaches challenge

menfo

what would you guys like to see as the coaches challenge for the up coming season of the ultimate fighter? I would really love to see a wrestling match between kos and gsp. they are both considered to be top wrestlers at welterweight and it would be awesome to see who would win! what do you guys think?

I think Koscheck would have a 75% chance of taking that. MMA wrestling and straight up wrestling are completely different. In MMA wrestling is all about timing, you can take a crappy shot and still get the takedown. I'd say around 80% of the double-legs suck. When you're straight up wrestling you don't have to worry about punches, kicks etc. Koscheck has a clear advantage if they were to wrestle for the coaches challenge. But other than that I don't think it would happen, Dana wouldn't want either injured to ruin their future fight

I'm not sure if this has been done before' date=' but my realistic game would be Ping Pong, but Rock Paper Scissors would be really funny haha.[/quote']

BJ and Pulver actually played Ping Pong in season 5, I want to see a thumb war!!!!

Archived