Anthony Johnson at 185

Rambo89

Hey everyone, so on MmaJunkie.com it says Anthony Johnson is considering a move up to MiddleWeight, which I think is a very good decision.

I think AJ's strength, speed, and wrestling would be amplified at 185. Who would you guys give him at 185 for his first fight.. I would say Patrick Cote or Michael Bisping.. what do you guys think?

Ivd been talking to my buddy about this dor awhile now.He will f uck people up with not having to cut that much weight.Main reason he lost to KOS or any of his fights dor that matter.His manager says hes bigger than Tito, which i dont agree with.Then again never seen him at 220...Main point I hope he makes a perma-move to MW cuz Id put money on him being able to put anybody to sleep with that power.

give him the winner of wandy/ and that guy he is fighting. Wanderlei vs johnson would be awesome. Wandy just said in an interveiw i just saw that he plans to fight for alteast 6 mores years' date=' like in his fortys[/quote']

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wandy vs. Anthony johnson would be the greatest fight ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived