UFC on spike

buffstud

i wondering what the deal is between the UFC and Spike TV?? i watch UFC unleashed all the time and i got to thinking.... the UFC should put together different episodes of unleashed for the fighters that are on there up coming PPVs. this would be a great way to get the casual fan some more knowledge about fighters that are challenging the champ or on the undercard that they may not be familiar with. Frankie Edgar is a badass fighter but at the bar i was at nobody had even heard of him when he won he title but if Spike aired a one hour episode of unleashed to showcase his recent fights for the month leading up to the fight i bet a lot more poeple would have given him a bigger chance. i have no idea what the deal is like between the UFC and spike but does anyone else think this is a good idea?? or is it even possible??

i wondering what the deal is between the UFC and Spike TV?? i watch UFC unleashed all the time and i got to thinking.... the UFC should put together different episodes of unleashed for the fighters that are on there up coming PPVs. this would be a great way to get the casual fan some more knowledge about fighters that are challenging the champ or on the undercard that they may not be familiar with. Frankie Edgar is a badass fighter but at the bar i was at nobody had even heard of him when he won he title but if Spike aired a one hour episode of unleashed to showcase his recent fights for the month leading up to the fight i bet a lot more poeple would have given him a bigger chance. i have no idea what the deal is like between the UFC and spike but does anyone else think this is a good idea?? or is it even possible??

Thats some straight-up IGNORANT sh*t

Thats some straight-up IGNORANT sh*t

Straight up! lol.Yeah I think that is the best idea I've seen on the forums for awhile now.I think they should do that.It would definitely help you breakdown the way you see the fight unraveling come the night of ppv as well.They should definitely do this

Archived