Chuck vs rich

shogunrua101

Who do u think will win and how. I really think it's time for chuck to call it quits ' date=' people can't bear to see him lose anymore. I think Franklin is gonna take this one. Discuss.[/quote']

Chuck has earnt the right to have one more go at it & I wouldn't be surprised one little bit if we saw chuck KRTFO - the R is for Rich :) but i'm gonna go with rich to win this although I like rich at MW & if anderson silva does move up to LHW I think rich should have another crack at the MW title.

Chuck has earnt the right to have one more go at it & I wouldn't be surprised one little bit if we saw chuck KRTFO - the R is for Rich :) but i'm gonna go with rich to win this although I like rich at MW & if anderson silva does move up to LHW I think rich should have another crack at the MW title.

How do u think rich will win ? KO ? Or desicion

Chuck WILL surprise people, ever heard of fighters evolving :)?... granted Chucks left it a bit late lol but doesnt mean it isnt possible and I for one think hes went exactly the right way about it with time off from the sport to recover and refocus. Chuck via finish of some kind (I dont actually see a sub from chuck but just to validate what I said ^^ lol) I'm confident in my boy and he will win by T/KO opening of round 2!

Lost a sig bet bro . When I depended on ****ing kimbo ' date=' but he had to gas after 2 seconds ..[/quote']

you took kimbo? crazy! lol I think we all saw that coming man it wasn't just gassing, he has the body of a 70 year old man & knees of 100 year old man he has no hope i'm glad the he got. That sucks for you man how long you have to keep that sig bet?

you took kimbo? crazy! lol I think we all saw that coming man it wasn't just gassing' date=' he has the body of a 70 year old man & knees of 100 year old man he has no hope i'm glad the he got. That sucks for you man how long you have to keep that sig bet?[/quote']

Lol I'm retarded hahaha , and I'm taking it off on saturday

3 round war im thinking should be really good

im going for a TKO victory for Rich in the 3rd

Rich is better ATM

Plus im not that sure that Chuck still has it in him

his Chin is questionable but has been more tested than Rich's

i think Rich's chin could take a few good hits form chuck i think but it did take some devastating Punishment from Silva

but Meh Rich will have a run away victory Chuck dont have a chance i dont think

3 round war im thinking should be really good

im going for a TKO victory for Rich in the 3rd

Rich is better ATM

Plus im not that sure that Chuck still has it in him

his Chin is questionable but has been more tested than Rich's

i think Rich's chin could take a few good hits form chuck i think but it did take some devastating Punishment from Silva

but Meh Rich will have a run away victory Chuck dont have a chance i dont think

And the time he got ktfo by vitor , that mustve affected his chin

Archived