anyone got a Wii???

boon1406052403

was thinking of buying a Wii....

wondering if anyone had one, can tell me if they are good or not?

got that wii fit, monster hunter, call of duty, mario games etc.... got all those bowling games and stuff too, haha fun when drinking or with friends... hah

and i got a 37inch lcd tv, figure it would be fun on with the motion control thing

i got a ps3...... (dont want a xbox at the moment, rented one for 2 weeks a while ago lol, cost me like 200$.... but i finished the games i wanted to play)

Monster Hunters Tri is by far the best game on the WII, I played the first two games on the PSP and now I got the one for the WII. I was addicted to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on my PS3 but since I got Monster Hunters 3 weeks ago I haven't even touched my PS3 lol.

Other good games (if your into that sort of stuff)

-Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess(if you like adventure games)

-Super Smash: Brawl(if you like fighting games)

-Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn(if you like strategy games)

-If you get a WII you have to get Monster Hunters.

wondering if anyone had one' date=' can tell me if they are good or not?[/b']

got that wii fit, monster hunter, call of duty, mario games etc.... got all those bowling games and stuff too, haha fun when drinking or with friends... hah

and i got a 37inch lcd tv, figure it would be fun on with the motion control thing

i got a ps3...... (dont want a xbox at the moment, rented one for 2 weeks a while ago lol, cost me like 200$.... but i finished the games i wanted to play)

My nephew has one and it is pretty fun. We played tennis/ Bseball/ and Rock band.. Rock band is a very cool game playing the drums and stuff makes you feel like a real rockstar!:eek:They also have the WII fit so check it out

hmmm yea, i dont play games that much. but i enjoy the odd one... and it is winter over here (well not quite... but the weather is miserable... gonna stay that way for a while)

figure it would be fun with friends and stuff (that bowling and stuff, i played that once at a party when i was hammered, and it was great....) and lol... MARIO IS THE MAN haha

lol its a really kiddy game, but i think that was the first game i played... on a gameboy in like 1994.... and i played it on other consoles over the years

some new mario game came out, got a 10/10 on the site i look at games on

might have to rent one... i saw they have call of duty 1 of the ps3 or something on the wii to, but you use the wii controller instead!! buy one of those gun controller things

its a miserable winter lol..... gonna be stuck inside for a few months

Haha. Damn you could have just bought one and rented the games;)

Wii is alright. I don't own one but I've played it and it's pretty fun.

Haha. Damn you could have just bought one and rented the games;)

Wii is alright. I don't own one but I've played it and it's pretty fun.

yer lol.... people at the shop think im crazy....

another thing i do is rent the same movie 5 nights in a row because i didnt watch it, or i fell asleep watching it LOL

(i rented hellboy 2 like 7 times when it first came out and didnt finish it hhahaa, saw it on cable last week)

I do. The system is awesome, but most of the games for it suck, imo. Madworld was fun for a day and a half. No more Heroes was too. Metroid games are a must. The two Resident evil games for the wii are rail shooters but they are pretty awesome. For $150 at your local gamestop, it's worth the buy.

Edit: i cannot BELIEVE i neglected to mention SSBB. Get it!!!

I enjoy the sports games that incorporate the motion sensor. Madden is fun. Manhunt 2 is pretty fun. also you should try Resident Evil Chronicles it's pretty fun because it's like the arcade style shooting game where you point at the screen and kill things. super mario games are a blast. mario kart as well.

I enjoy the sports games that incorporate the motion sensor. Madden is fun. Manhunt 2 is pretty fun. also you should try Resident Evil Chronicles it's pretty fun because it's like the arcade style shooting game where you point at the screen and kill things. super mario games are a blast. mario kart as well.

He's right and if you got kids its even better! Bought one at christmas and literally with the motion plus its payed for itself.

Even get excercise doing some of the games

i do not like the wii my friend as one i thought i wanted one but the only good game i played was wii sports

and ps ps3 i now making a ps3 remote like the wii

\

wat is ur user id on ps3

i do not like the wii my friend as one i thought i wanted one but the only good game i played was wii sports

and ps ps3 i now making a ps3 remote like the wii

\

wat is ur user id on ps3

lol dont even know my ID... i dont play games too much, usually play the good single player games that come out, not too into the online thing, was when i was younger (only game i own is grand theft auto, and i have had the console since release... just rent games)

Archived