Hathaway's chances against the nightmare????

meltrobe

John Hathaway's wins have been more decisive and have been with newer guys (underrated and more skilled.)

Diego hasn't been very convincing as of late. He had a close fight with Stevenson, a guy who gets edged out by the division elite, and a split decision with Clay Guida, another guy who loses to most people. Then he gets annihilated in an undeserved title shot.

Remember, Diego's lackluster performances were against smaller guys. Listen,anyone who fights in the UFC and gets victories is a great fighter, no question about it, but I think Hathaway is going to win this one.

I think this is a great chance for Hathaway... dont necessarily think he'll beat Diego but if he can put on a good showing like I think he will then this could open up a lot of doors for him hopefully.

Nice but I think Hathaway puts out the Dreamcatcher

This is a lot better fight for Hathaway, hes the relatively unknown with waaay less in the department of quality wins, everyone knows Diego. So this is really a pretty iffy fight for Diego, hes got less to gain and a lot more to lose in this. That being said I dont think Hathaway can finish someone as tough as Diego so all he can hope for is a decision win which is also gonna be hard cause of Diego's gas tank.

Archived