GSP better come with it cuz if he doesnt Kos is gonna beat the living death out of hi

k1killer

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes there is......

he got sparked out by thiago and was scared of daley so had to sit on him he wont be able to that against gsp so he out of luck unless he cheats again.

he nearly got beat by rumble....

kos is the most overated fighter in the ufc.......pathetic fighter i would knock him out.....lol

yes there is......

he got sparked out by thiago and was scared of daley so had to sit on him he wont be able to that against gsp so he out of luck unless he cheats again.

kos is the most overated fighter in the ufc.......pathetic fighter i would knock him out.....lol

Yeah gsp was scared of hardy and did the same thing. O gsp got knock out by short arms stumby figure matt sera bwhahahaha

and what happened next fight????? bwahahahaha

am not a gsp fan cant stand him to be honest hes boring as hell but i respect how good he is and he is unreal skill wise he can do everything better than kos if your so sure sig bet me init

gsp's striking is underated because he hasnt used it in a while crazy how short peoples memorys are tho

yes there is......

One thing wrong with this.... Kos would fake an eyepoke every swing, not get KO'ed. :P

koscheck has that high kick he likes, you know the one, he always falls after throwing it.

he also has a wild right that has maybe 1% chance on landing with gsp. its a pretty telegraphed punch.

its basicly 2 similar fighters, its just GSP is faster, more experienced, more athletic, stronger, with better techniques in striking, judo, wrestling, bjj.

how koscheck will win....lucky punch, or GSP slips on a banana and koscheck goes in for the kill.

Koscheck is easily the most over rated WW.

With easy wins over a terrible frank trigg, beat up 2 up and commers who have fought nobody in johnson and daley and were fighters with the UFC marketing team hyping them up. A

But he did get a UD over Chris Lytle, thats gotta mean something right.

This is the UFCs move of getting another brash guy on TUF, give him the title shot even though hes not deserving, but he cant beat alves or fitch, so this is a good way to bypass them. Because the UFC doesnt want to see GSP Fitch fight 7 times in a row.

koscheck has that high kick he likes' date=' you know the one, he always falls after throwing it.

he also has a wild right that has maybe 1% chance on landing with gsp. its a pretty telegraphed punch.

its basicly 2 similar fighters, its just GSP is faster, more experienced, more athletic, stronger, with better techniques in striking, judo, wrestling, bjj.

how koscheck will win....lucky punch, or GSP slips on a banana and koscheck goes in for the kill.

Koscheck is easily the most over rated WW.

With easy wins over a terrible frank trigg, beat up 2 up and commers who have fought nobody in johnson and daley and were fighters with the UFC marketing team hyping them up. A

But he did get a UD over Chris Lytle, thats gotta mean something right.

This is the UFCs move of getting another brash guy on TUF, give him the title shot even though hes not deserving, but he cant beat alves or fitch, so this is a good way to bypass them. Because the UFC doesnt want to see GSP Fitch fight 7 times in a row.[/quote']

Yawn

kos has better more importantly IMPROVED striking' date=' highly improved since his first match with gsp. but he better realize he needs to stop the take down's hell he needs to engage some take downs of his own!![/quote']

He can do that against gsp allready showed it with a lil ground and pound too

yes there is......

thiago got lucky with that punch,this always happen in mma .thiago (who i like as a fighter) was receiving a striking class from kos.but he got lucky...don?t deny it.

look at gsp 2 last fights.?what did he do? he was scared (just like kos was against daley as you said) he was basically a wrestle and kos is one of the few or maybe the only one that can stop gsp?s takedowns or even take gsp down.

about the striking game i think kos is a liiittle better. this fight won?t be borring.we might see a war of two wrestlers with similar level of striking game.

Alright, KOS is good, but GSP is going to work him haha...Everyone dismisses GSP's stand up because he takes his fights to the ground, but he definitely has a good stand up game...he is a black belt in Shotokan Karate so saying KOS is better standing up is ridiculous...GSP will show his stand up in this fight...GSP can stand with anyone in the division so stop talking ISH!

GSP wasn't scared of Hardy. Kos wasn't scared of Semtex. Both guys are great wrestlers and were fighting guys with no ground game. You don't attack your opponent based on your strength. You attack your opponent based on their weakness. If it just so happens that your strenght IS their weakness, then it's a no brainer.

I also maintain that Cain Velasquez is the most overrated fighter under the UFC banner.

I LOVE how people give Kos NO CHANCE against GSP, and they give Alves the thumbs up against Fitch, who absolutely destroyed him in the first fight.

All of these fighters have drastically improved, but Kos and Fitch ( and style wise, Rumble is the most dangerous ) are the most dangerous opponents for GSP.

I LOVE how people give Kos NO CHANCE against GSP' date=' and they give Alves the thumbs up against Fitch, who absolutely destroyed him in the first fight.

All of these fighters have drastically improved, but Kos and Fitch ( and style wise, Rumble is the most dangerous ) are the most dangerous opponents for GSP.[/quote']

i see where your coming from with rumble if he sorts his game out a touch, wrestling and a power punch could beat gsp

I LOVE how people give Kos NO CHANCE against GSP' date=' and they give Alves the thumbs up against Fitch, who absolutely destroyed him in the first fight.

All of these fighters have drastically improved, but Kos and Fitch ( and style wise, Rumble is the most dangerous ) are the most dangerous opponents for GSP.[/quote']

I agree that Rumble is probably the most dangerous opponent for GSP. He should probably be fighting at LHW and he is a strong wrestler with heavy hands. I think Kos and Fitch are basically the same fighter except Kos has a more powerful overhand right. I think Kos is dangerous, but I see GSP handling him.

As soon as I saw the thread was by K1Killer I gave it no credibility. Obviously its about GSP again because this guy is obsessed with him. Seriously, why are you always making threads hating on GSP. At first it was a little comical, but now it's borderline Mir/Brock style weird.

GSP has a lil better wrestling then kos and kos has a lil better striker than gsp. Witch one will out weigh the other?

How many GSP fights have you ever seen? GSP is a far more diverse striker than KOS. Kos has nothing more than a right hook.

GSP technically is a striker, his wrestling skills are relatively new for him in comparison. Also technically speaking KOs should have the better wrestling since he wrestled in college and GSP didn't. But I agree GSP probably has better MMA wrestling anyways.

As soon as I saw the thread was by K1Killer I gave it no credibility. Obviously its about GSP again because this guy is obsessed with him. Seriously' date=' why are you always making threads hating on GSP. At first it was a little comical, but now it's borderline Mir/Brock style weird.[/quote']

How many GSP fights have you ever seen? GSP is a far more diverse striker than KOS. Kos has nothing more than a right hook.

GSP technically is a striker' date=' his wrestling skills are relatively new for him in comparison. Also technically speaking KOs should have the better wrestling since he wrestled in college and GSP didn't. But I agree GSP probably has better MMA wrestling anyways.[/quote']

fastriding - see the quote above. This guy has a one track mind and arguing or trying to debate with him is pointless. All he wants is more posts and ALL he talks about is GSP and what a crappy cheating gay fighter he is, nothing more...

No matter what Gsp does or if he is p4p best he will always be known for tapping out from strikes!

really? cause i'm pretty sure I hear the p4p and top in the world thing alot more than that..oh..and the whole french canadian talk..

and what happened next fight????? bwahahahaha

am not a gsp fan cant stand him to be honest hes boring as hell but i respect how good he is and he is unreal skill wise he can do everything better than kos if your so sure sig bet me init

gsp's striking is underated because he hasnt used it in a while crazy how short peoples memorys are tho

GSP has sick striking, and Kos's chin is just as suspect as GSP's. Though i think GSP's wrestling is better, i dont think either of them are going to waste too much time testing eachother with it. Be ready for some strikes. I predict, GSP by headkick.

yes there is......

Sparked out? He got caught, run that fight again and there would probably be a different outcome. Scared of Paul Daley? Why? The man does not own a decent win in his whole career. He got held down like a little girl, and dominated for 15 minutes. He fought dirty the whole fight. The man has almost 35 fights and only 1 submission. Pretty easy gameplan for anyone fighting him. Put him on his back, beat him up, w/ no worries of any ground defense, or submission threat. The most over rated fighter in the UFC is, I mean was Paul Daley. What is next for him maybe a rematch against Nick Thompson...Doubt it, he couldn't afford to lose to him again.

No matter what Gsp does or if he is p4p best he will always be known for tapping out from strikes!

Wow - your life must suck being such a negative person. If we were to use your philosophy then

Brock will always be known for getting kneebarred by Mir

A. Silva will always be known for getting Heel hooked by Chonan

Machida will always be known for getting KO'd by Rua

Rua will always be known for getting RNC'd by Forrest

Rashad will always be known for getting Ko'd by Machida

BJ will always be known for quitting against GSP

Noguiera will always be known for getting Ko'd by Velasquez

Serra will always be known for getting TKO'd via Knees to the body by GSP

and Fedor will only be known for fighting cans

No fighter is perfect and if they have a perfect record they will lose eventually if they are fighting top competition

It's not the losses you need to focus on but how they come back after those losses !!!

GSP has a lil better wrestling then kos and kos has a lil better striker than gsp. Witch one will out weigh the other?

GSP is definitly a better striker than Kos.

Appart from that GSP is a way better athlete.

He's way more intelligent fighter.

But Kos has his acting skills that might help a bit.

Wow - your life must suck being such a negative person. If we were to use your philosophy then

Brock will always be known for getting kneebarred by Mir

A. Silva will always be known for getting Heel hooked by Chonan

Machida will always be known for getting KO'd by Rua

Rua will always be known for getting RNC'd by Forrest

Rashad will always be known for getting Ko'd by Machida

BJ will always be known for quitting against GSP

Noguiera will always be known for getting Ko'd by Velasquez

Serra will always be known for getting TKO'd via Knees to the body by GSP

and Fedor will only be known for fighting cans

No fighter is perfect and if they have a perfect record they will lose eventually if they are fighting top competition

It's not the losses you need to focus on but how they come back after those losses !!!

Good post , oooo great translator !!!

Ha its the other way around tubby

do you have a brain?

OMFG!!! KOSCHECK GOT ONE TAKEDOWN AND WAS ABLE TO GnP FOR LIKE.... A MINUTE!

you're absolutely right. Koscheck threw him around like a ragdoll....

*POUNDS HEAD HARD AGAINST STEEL BEAM*

Archived