Fedor Emelianenko training in Russia ahead of Fabricio Werdum showdown (video)

UFCGOD1

No fighter would have the record he has fighting who he has. They would have lost a few' date=' he didn't.[/quote']

Yep. Im glad I finally found someone with some sense. The majority of theses posts have been tough to read.

Yep. Im glad I finally found someone with some sense. The majority of theses posts have been tough to read.

Yes, everyone who doesn't care for Fedor must not have any "sense"

That's outstanding. Fedor is robbing all of his fans from great fights.

Why?

This argument can go back and fourth all day but I think we all know the real reason.

Yes' date=' everyone who doesn't care for Fedor must not have any "sense"

That's outstanding. Fedor is robbing all of his fans from great fights.

Why?

This argument can go back and fourth all day but I think we all know the real reason.[/quote']

Im not saying that if someone doesnt like Fedor then their dumb. A lot of people just seem to hate him because hes referred to by many as the best P4P fighter in the world, but when has he himself ever said that? People start hating him because of all of the good things that other people say about him. I myself dont believe that hes the best fighter in the world, but I do believe that hes one of the best fighters to ever live.

But your right. This arguement can go back and forth all day. Just by the way you ended your sentence you seem to want to provoke one of them.

Im not saying that if someone doesnt like Fedor then their dumb. A lot of people just seem to hate him because hes referred to by many as the best P4P fighter in the world' date=' but when has he himself ever said that? People start hating him because of all of the good things that other people say about him. I myself dont believe that hes the best fighter in the world, but I do believe that hes one of the best fighters to ever live.

But your right. This arguement can go back and forth all day. Just by the way you ended your sentence you seem to want to provoke one of them.[/quote']

I agree with you.

And not to attack anyones intelligence on this forum because I do respect peoples honest opinions, but Id believe a professional fighters opinion, especially one whos fought him, before someone on here that just doesnt like him. You can find a lot of quotes from a lot of fighters who say that he is the best, or say that he is a great fighter.

I think Fedor is a great fighter as I've mentioned before. I don't think he is the best but he is up there.

If I was a Fedor fan I would be deprived because I don't think Fedor is "currently" fighting the best in the World.

And if you want to be the best in the World you have to fight the best in the business.

I don't think Strikeforce has the best HW division in the business.

Looks like he is fully ready to kick the **** out of any 140lb guy with 2 nerf sticks.

LOL.

I'm just now reading through this thread..and I got this far...and I just had to mention I found this hilarious.

I haven't even seen the video yet..but after this comment. I'm curious.

Cheers gentlemen

-DR

Archived