TUF Needs Serious Improvement

Defdude

Whoever is in charge of TUF needs to be fired. Anyone with a brain knows that GSP and Kos for the next season coaches is a dumb idea. #1 Reason being the WW title is tied up and won't be fought for a long time. GSP needs to clean out the division if he can, and be forced to move up like Anderson Silva.

Second of all, why choose Kos and GSP?? Do you really want to see Koscheck talk nonstop smack when GSP probably won't let it get to him anyway. Even if he does, he'll just mumble some broken english and the mafia will actually have some new material to throw on their photoshop pics.

JP24 had a great idea, why not Sanchez and Florian? They could make good coaches, and we would get to see a highly anticipated rematch. Diego is such a crazy guy, watching his antics alone would be way more interesting than the GSP/Kos snooze-fest this season will become.

Whoever is in charge of TUF needs to be fired. Anyone with a brain knows that GSP and Kos for the next season coaches is a dumb idea. #1 Reason being the WW title is tied up and won't be fought for a long time. GSP needs to clean out the division if he can' date=' and be forced to move up like Anderson Silva.

Second of all, why choose Kos and GSP?? Do you really want to see Koscheck talk nonstop smack when GSP probably won't let it get to him anyway. Even if he does, he'll just mumble some broken english and the mafia will actually have some new material to throw on their photoshop pics.

JP24 had a great idea, why not Sanchez and Florian? They could make good coaches, and we would get to see a highly anticipated rematch. Diego is such a crazy guy, watching his antics alone would be way more interesting than the GSP/Kos snooze-fest this season will become.[/quote']

First off, let me address the negative tone you've applied to this thread. You don't need to resort to calling for people to be fired or insisting that valid ideas are dumb. You lost credibility with everyone before you finished your first paragraph.

GSP doesn't need to clean out the welterweight division before doing the show. Almost every champion has done the show, and none of them have cleaned out their division. So, that's a standard that no one has followed. Koscheck has proven himself a great fighter over the years, he's the #1 contender, so he fits the mold as the opposing coach. Both of these guys should be the next season's coaches.

You attack St. Pierre's english, as well. How many languages do you speak fluently? It's one heck of an accomplishment. What kind of ********* are you?

Let's take a look at your winning idea of Florian and Sanchez as coaches. Although I too would like to see a rematch, neither of them are champions, nor former champions. They have no grudge against eachother. How can this be such a great idea that the aforementioned coaches pale so much in comparison that someone needs to be fired? Does anybody you know consider you smart?

That last question is serious. I see people every day making compassionate speeches and calling for convictions, when they know for a fact that they are not smart people. Did it ever occur to you, or any of these people, that having good ideas/plans or making good decisions is directly related to being smart? Do these people not make the connection that: when one doesn't do math well or can't read very well either, they usually are wrong about things all the time?

First off' date=' let me address the negative tone you've applied to this thread. You don't need to resort to calling for people to be fired or insisting that valid ideas are dumb. You lost credibility with everyone before you finished your first paragraph.

GSP doesn't [b']need[/b] to clean out the welterweight division before doing the show. Almost every champion has done the show, and none of them have cleaned out their division. So, that's a standard that no one has followed. Koscheck has proven himself a great fighter over the years, he's the #1 contender, so he fits the mold as the opposing coach. Both of these guys should be the next season's coaches.

You attack St. Pierre's english, as well. How many languages do you speak fluently? It's one heck of an accomplishment. What kind of ********* are you?

Let's take a look at your winning idea of Florian and Sanchez as coaches. Although I too would like to see a rematch, neither of them are champions, nor former champions. They have no grudge against eachother. How can this be such a great idea that the aforementioned coaches pale so much in comparison that someone needs to be fired? Does anybody you know consider you smart?

That last question is serious. I see people every day making compassionate speeches and calling for convictions, when they know for a fact that they are not smart people. Did it ever occur to you, or any of these people, that having good ideas/plans or making good decisions is directly related to being smart? Do these people not make the connection that: when one doesn't do math well or can't read very well either, they usually are wrong about things all the time?

I was with you til the last paragraph. My grandpa couldn't read at all but he was still one of the smartest people I have ever met. Not book smart of course but there are -many- different forms of intelligence. He could strip down and rebuild a car himself. He built his own home, lived to be 96. You dont have to be book smart, just have common sense. But I still must say..

+1

Kos and GSP will make for an exciting series followed by a legit fight. Also I will bet neither of these guys will back out *cough*Tito*cough*

I was with you til the last paragraph. My grandpa couldn't read at all but he was still one of the smartest people I have ever met. Not book smart of course but there are -many- different forms of intelligence. He could strip down and rebuild a car himself. He built his own home' date=' lived to be 96. You dont have to be book smart, just have common sense. But I still must say..

+1

Kos and GSP will make for an exciting series followed by a legit fight. Also I will bet neither of these guys will back out *cough*Tito*cough*[/quote']

I take back my last paragraph.

First off' date=' let me address the negative tone you've applied to this thread. You don't need to resort to calling for people to be fired or insisting that valid ideas are dumb. You lost credibility with everyone before you finished your first paragraph.

GSP doesn't [b']need[/b] to clean out the welterweight division before doing the show. Almost every champion has done the show, and none of them have cleaned out their division. So, that's a standard that no one has followed. Koscheck has proven himself a great fighter over the years, he's the #1 contender, so he fits the mold as the opposing coach. Both of these guys should be the next season's coaches.

I didn't attack anyone, you took my post way too seriously man. Obviously you don't understand the subtle humor in my post... Do I really want someone to be fired? Do I hate people that can't speak English? No, now get outta here with your self-righteous indignant attitude - you're stinking the place up.

I stand by my original post, I could care less if I lost any "credibility" for making bold statements to spark discussion. A majority of people probably don't like Koscheck, and seeing his face every week on tv spouting off stupid crap isn't going to help the UFC. I like GSP, I think he's a good fighter - but I don't think this matchup will make an interesting season. That's my opinion, deal with it MegaSoup.

Whoever is in charge of TUF needs to be fired. Anyone with a brain knows that GSP and Kos for the next season coaches is a dumb idea. #1 Reason being the WW title is tied up and won't be fought for a long time. GSP needs to clean out the division if he can' date=' and be forced to move up like Anderson Silva.

JP24 had a great idea, why not Sanchez and Florian? They could make good coaches, and we would get to see a highly anticipated rematch. Diego is such a crazy guy, watching his antics alone would be way more interesting than the GSP/Kos snooze-fest this season will become.[/quote']

I agree with you about KOS vs GSP being a onesided smack talking season. GSP is also a very dull character outside of the ring so it will suck.

However Sanchez vs Florian wouldnt be interesting enough because both fighters suck. Both fighters fought there way to BJ Penn and talked all this **** about ``Im going to beat the master``. But when they got in the ring with BJ they DIDNT DO ANYTHING kinda like Demian Maia vs Anderson.

The Ultimate fighter show needs Brock Lesnar Vs (Whoever) or Anderson Silva Vs (Whoever) (a good translator required for this one not Ed Soares).

The only reality show where GSP could entertain people is the Bachelor.

I will agree that TUF needs some new ideas, but thats about all I agree with regarding the rant. I think GSP and Kos will make a great season. KOS I am sure will being wearing the karate kid head band that GSP wears soon enough !

The biggest downfall of this show is the past two seasons the coaches have not fought each other!

I would also like the coaches to fight on the finale on SPIKE.

I will agree that TUF needs some new ideas' date=' but thats about all I agree with regarding the rant. I think GSP and Kos will make a great season. KOS I am sure will being wearing the karate kid head band that GSP wears soon enough !

The biggest downfall of this show is the past two seasons the coaches have not fought each other!

I would also like the coaches to fight on the finale on SPIKE.[/quote']

I'm down for koschek being a coach but but not gsp. Gsp is one of those guys you slap in the face and he will turn the other cheek for you. Koschek and daley should of been the coaches imo just because they both like to talk ish. but the show is called the ultimate fighter not ultimate coach and let's all hope they bring in good fighters and have a good season like they did at 7.

TUF Heavyweights was pretty good, even though I wasn't floored with the results. In the previous TUF the BS drama in the house was entertaining, but cool it with the drinking, morons! What an awesome opportunity. Why chance blowing it? I know it makes for "good TV" but what makes TUF better is a) guys who hate each other B) guys who rally for each other c) good fights - I agree with the conditioning comment made earlier d) coaches who want to beat each other's face in (and actually face off later) and e) UFC Octagon Girls **NICE**

i think the show needs to stop having open tryouts and they need to have fight camps submit there fighters to the show. they keep getting these guys that are not very skilled and there is always 1 or 2 guys that are so much better than the rest. experience has a lot to do with this and i think they should try better to get these fighters in the show. I know there looking for personalities because its a reality show but im willing to bet if the poll the 1 mill + people that watch this show they do it for the fights and not what goes on in the house.

I agree with all that, except I do think the house plays a role.

I loved seeing KOS make Leben throughout the first season. What about that dude who made an **** of himself in vegas kicking out the car window and got kicked from the show??- good stuff !

I think obviously there have been some changes regarding the house for it has not been trashed during the last two seasons. ( which is a good thing)

I think having the coaches fight in the finale show would be great.

I kinda miss the drunken adventures actually. A lot better than this season's biggest drama' date=' the stolen sweater incident...[/quote']

The best part of this season was when Dana White straight put Chuck Liddell in a triangle choke when Chuck threw that overhand right at him. Dana White P4P!

Archived