Have you gone upstairs yet?

NotchEight

Ok so a few of you might know from the "how was your day?" thread that it's my birthday. So, I knock off work early because I went in early. I'm the boss anyway, I can do **** like that. I get home right before the kids and decide to sit down and goof off before they get home and I have to start helping them with their homework and cooking dinner. My rec room is upstairs and I was too lazy to make my way up so I set up in the library.

A random text from my wife pops up on my phone that says "Have you gone upstairs yet?". Erm...no not really...so, here I go trodding upstairs to be greeted with my birthday present. A new 52 inch 3DTV. I ****ing love my wife.

Ok so a few of you might know from the "how was your day?" thread that it's my birthday. So' date=' I knock off work early because I went in early. I'm the boss anyway, I can do **** like that. I get home right before the kids and decide to sit down and goof off before they get home and I have to start helping them with their homework and cooking dinner. My rec room is upstairs and I was too lazy to make my way up so I set up in the library.

A random text from my wife pops up on my phone that says "Have you gone upstairs yet?". Erm...no not really...so, here I go trodding upstairs to be greeted with my birthday present. A new 52 inch 3DTV. I ****ing love my wife.[/quote']

Sweet Deal! Happy Birthday!

God I would love an HD TV...I don't even care if its small. Man I hate being poor.

I thought you were going to go upstairs to find your wife ready to give it up!

Maybe that's later!

Enjoy the TV!

Thanks for the birthday well wishes guys. And birthday ****** is mandatory......sorry let me rephrase that. Hot birthday monkey sex is mandatory.

That was how I read that too.:D

Happy Bday man' date=' have a good one...Now get the hell out of this place and go have some fun.

Cheers

Stomp[/quote']

Wife's at work and I just dropped my 10 year old off at his martial arts class. I've got time to kill. I've got dinner started so I'm occupied for a bit till they get home.

monkey huh... do you both throw poo at each other during coitus?

I was going to make some sort of dirty joke about this but suddenly I was reminded of that two girls one cup internet fiasco and almost puked on my keyboard so I'll leave that one.

the glasses are like 300$ a pop enjoy lol I have been reading up on them and you need a new blue ray player of PS3 will make an update expect only kids movies on 3D this year and bout 20 more next year !!! also Direct is leading the charge with like 9 channels in 3D check out the maxim june I believe it is theres a full write up in there buddy!

Ok so a few of you might know from the "how was your day?" thread that it's my birthday. So' date=' I knock off work early because I went in early. I'm the boss anyway, I can do **** like that. I get home right before the kids and decide to sit down and goof off before they get home and I have to start helping them with their homework and cooking dinner. My rec room is upstairs and I was too lazy to make my way up so I set up in the library.

A random text from my wife pops up on my phone that says "Have you gone upstairs yet?". Erm...no not really...so, here I go trodding upstairs to be greeted with my birthday present. A new 52 inch 3DTV. I ****ing love my wife.[/quote']

Wow this thread just combined two other threads ''How was your day'' and ''Building the perfect woman'' darn you r one lucky bastard:D

I was going to make some sort of dirty joke about this but suddenly I was reminded of that two girls one cup internet fiasco and almost puked on my keyboard so I'll leave that one.

You know it was part of Brazilian **** movie. I'll give you even bigger tv if you can watch it without suffocating to your own vomit.

Archived