Rulz against coward who fake injury .

bobilator

Anyone think there should be a rulz for fighter who try to win point by faking injury ?

I'd like it but it would be hard to define... sometimes the replay don't show everything and how can you be 100% sure that the guy is faking and wasn't really hurt somehow.

But I have to say.. honnestly when that knee just missed Kos against Daley and he crumbled to the floor.. I dunno man.. It was faking but from an illegal move.. So I wouldn't know what to do.

But my first thought would be if you find ou he was faking and he fell to the ground like that well.. Since what wounded him wasn't the actual illegal strike, cuz it obviously didn't toutch him, then it shoulda been a TKO for Daley.. I mean ok his knee attempt was cheap, but he didn't toutch Kos.. he really didn't. Therefore Kos hurt himself somehow or maybe a blood vessel just poped in his head and he's out.. no matter what it was, either faking, injury, anything, he was unable to fight, rolled to the floor in agonizing pain, and it was NOT due to an illegal strike.. that's a TKO. That's just how I would treat it

Im just asking for a rulz for fighter who try to take point on the card when they not injury .

After the illegal knee attempt ,

The referee ask him if Kos was alright

Kos said ( My name is Kos ? )

COMMON there noting in there to make him forgive is name .

You said this a million times in different threads. Your just worried about the big eared frenchman losing his belt. If he loses his belt I hope you and the rest of your so called gsp mafia gang commit suicide

U realy have to come with suicide to make a point ?

lol homie your going up against a donkey with the gsp romancers.. dont even put yourself in that position.. trust me :P

HEEEE AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! (donkey sound) Yeah some of them are stubborn bastard that are not always logical but im a GSP fan but i can debate with people of GSP with logic..

And nice try with the french but GSP is GSP even in french :) But i strongly doubt that this bleached out big girl called Koschek can beat GSP since they have the same style, but GSP is much better at it than Koschek will ever be..& at least GSP is not a total trash like Koschek, this makes me wanna see GSP kick the bleach out of Koschek even more!

You said this a million times in different threads. Your just worried about the big eared frenchman losing his belt. If he loses his belt I hope you and the rest of your so called gsp mafia gang commit suicide

that was definitely going to far. but thank god i wont have to worry about commiting suicide, cause kos doesnt have a chance in winning the belt. oh yeah and just for you, Brock tkos Carwin ;)

Gay gsp lovers are afraid that kos is gonna beat his **** and have nothig on kos just this stuff.Guess wat gsp romancers kos was hit with a knee it was the right you can easly c it watch the vid . GSP wannabe's

Why bring in sexuality, I don't know. But on the other hand, kos loses. Oh yeah and, I'd love to be GSP :D

O yeah and bob come with a video if your gonna make that bold statement cuz guess wat i can come with evidence that gsp greases then denies it. Wheres the evidence bob

What is you major malfunction little man? Why cant ou stop hating on GSP? If there was undeniable proof that he was cheating, then they would rip the belt out of his hands.. Did GSP rape you when you were a kid or what? You have nothing intelligent or constructive to say, you just hate hate hate.. Koschek was not touched by Daley's knee, we saw it from every freakin angle on a 60 inch tv in HD so it's safe to say that it was pretty clear...GSP never applied vaseline on himself, it was phil nurse who is his Muy thai coach that was doing the breathing exercise & he did put a bit of vaseline on his back but it was at a point in the fight where BJ was already hallucinating little flying GSPs due to all the hits that GSP did on him so why dont you take your little stupid GSP hate & shuv it where the sun dont shine...

Im no GSP mafia or anything like that, im just a guy who appreciates him as a fighter & Im not shy of defending him against stupid trolls like you who cant come up with anything convincing.. The athletic commision went in favor of GSP for a reason, there was no case there..Just like you dont have any valid case when you just hate blindly on GSP as if you were a KKK & as if GSP was black..

The Pens got raped by the Habs & GSP will kick the bleach out of Koschek stupid ugly ****.. Have fun cheering for a retard who will come up with anything stupid to gain an edge in a fight & that has the personnality of a piece of crap in a public bathroom..

O yeah and bob come with a video if your gonna make that bold statement cuz guess wat i can come with evidence that gsp greases then denies it. Wheres the evidence bob

If you have evidence that the Nevada State Athletic Commission missed maybe you should bring it forward. Until then GTFO noob.

What is you major malfunction little man? Why cant ou stop hating on GSP? If there was undeniable proof that he was cheating' date=' then they would rip the belt out of his hands.. Did GSP rape you when you were a kid or what? You have nothing intelligent or constructive to say, you just hate hate hate.. Koschek was not touched by Daley's knee, we saw it from every freakin angle on a 60 inch tv in HD so it's safe to say that it was pretty clear...GSP never applied vaseline on himself, it was phil nurse who is his Muy thai coach that was doing the breathing exercise & he did put a bit of vaseline on his back but it was at a point in the fight where BJ was already hallucinating little flying GSPs due to all the hits that GSP did on him so why dont you take your little stupid GSP hate & shuv it where the sun dont shine...

Im no GSP mafia or anything like that, im just a guy who appreciates him as a fighter & Im not shy of defending him against stupid trolls like you who cant come up with anything convincing.. The athletic commision went in favor of GSP for a reason, there was no case there..Just like you dont have any valid case when you just hate blindly on GSP as if you were a KKK & as if GSP was black..

The Pens got raped by the Habs & GSP will kick the bleach out of Koschek stupid ugly ****.. Have fun cheering for a retard who will come up with anything stupid to gain an edge in a fight & that has the personnality of a piece of crap in a public bathroom..[/quote']

Yawn you make me sick you mad you mad you r a retarded monkey boy opp ment retarded monkey girl. Yeah i have a 72 ich baby and guess wat i can c it oo watch the right knee on ur lil tv

What is your problem man???

Can't you reply without this crap? Does EVERY SINGLE ****ING THREAD ON THESE BOARDS have to go down these lines?

Yawn you make me sick you mad you mad you r a retarded monkey boy opp ment retarded monkey girl. Yeah i have a 72 ich baby and guess wat i can c it oo watch the right knee on ur lil tv

What the hell are you writing there? I cant understand a thing you said..It's just random words put together without any context.. If you want people to take you seriously & not for a stupid kid which you probably are, then at least type your trashtalk in complete words, that would help you not look as retarded as you probably are.. & see how you respond when someone replies to you with something that is not totally retarded? You just type a bunch of stupid words that dont make sense together.. You whine to bobilator saying that he doesn't bring facts to the table, then you just mindlessly trashtalk and nothing you say makes sense..

People stop replying to this idiot, he just wants attention & he just wants to believe that his boyfriend Koschek has a chance to beat GSP...What would you expect from a fan of the fighter with the worst attitude i have ever seen? nothing better than what the fighter is..

A stupid fighter will have a stupid fanbase..That goes without saying..

Seek help K1, you really need it..Mentally, you're a mess..You should find something better to do than waste your time on something you know nothing about..Every single post you submit makes you look a little dumber everytime..

What is your proplem for making it a problem.

I will try to remain civil and calm when I explain this one more time.

Not all people think alike.

I disagree with every word you uttered on these boards. You have called me (and many others) names' date=' made attempts (in my opinion, ridiculous ones) to mock people here, and contributed a total of 0 (ZERO) positive input to any discusssion involving GSP and also other subjects...

You only post the same thing over and over again:

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

WE GET IT! WE REALIZE THAT YOU THINK THAT:

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

If you say again that:

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

It will not contribute anything to further a fruitfull discussion.

So now that we understand that it is your opinion that:

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

There is no more need to repeat that:

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

And when someone says you're wrong - he is [b']not[/b] trying to F'ing kill you or steal your sandwich. So calm the hell down. Count to 10 and avoid wishing death upon others.

and that goes to all damn it! I'm not a mod, but damn! clean it up people...

I disagree with every word you uttered on these boards. You have called me (and many others) names' date=' made attempts (in my opinion, ridiculous ones) to mock people here, and contributed a total of 0 (ZERO) positive input to any discusssion involving GSP and also other subjects...

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

If you say again that:

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

And when someone says you're wrong - he is [b']not[/b] trying to F'ing kill you or steal your sandwich. So calm the hell down. Count to 10 and avoid wishing death upon others.

+10000000 im done with this guy as well, nothing positive is ever gonna come out of arguing with him.. Cheers

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

If you say again that:

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

i officially want to have your babies.

i like GSP, i really don't like kos, but threads like this always make me question my opinion.

i mean seriously, was this thread about Kos hate even needed? Then all of a sudden it turned into a big debate between GSP haters and GSP ****s, WHY!? if you love GSP, cool, awesome for you. if you don't sweet, that's amazing for you aswell, but these, and Bj Penn threads are starting to get really old really fast.

as for the fight, i got GSP winning a UD.

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

If you say again that:

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

1. GSP Cheats

2. GSP greases

3. GSP Will lose to Kos

4, All GSP fans are gay

Yeah, kind of the same thing us Kos fans here everyday when people try to say he cheats.

Video proves he got poked in the eye by Rumble. It was accidental but you can see it. Same with the knee in the Daley fight. Yeah, there are some that still say the video doesn't show it. But the the same can be said about GSP and greasing.

So maybe when Bobilator stops beating the dead horse so will some of the others?

Far to much to dream of I am thinking.

Yeah' date=' kind of the same thing us Kos fans here everyday when people try to say he cheats.

Video proves he got poked in the eye by Rumble. It was accidental but you can see it. Same with the knee in the Daley fight. Yeah, there are some that still say the video doesn't show it. But the the same can be said about GSP and greasing.

So maybe when Bobilator stops beating the dead horse so will some of the others?

Far to much to dream of I am thinking.[/quote']

As much as I understand you, I have to say that Bbilator did not start as many threads dedicated to bashing a fighter as the other guy... Bobilator is very passionate, but not that obsessive :-) my guess, he had enough of the multiple threads dedicated to grind the "GSP cheat" thingy.

Anyway, here's hoping the forum regains some sanity and soon...

i think their should be rules against people who pluralize with a Z. i can forgive the missing E as my spelling is piss poor to. but pluralizing witha Z should be punishable by death.

hmm... How about spelling the name JameZ.

That should be allowed. Otherwise Metallica loses a frontman :-)

hmm... How about spelling the name JameZ.

That should be allowed. Otherwise Metallica loses a frontman :-)

unless their is two of him it doesn't count. personaly i would spell the name james though. but musicians have a bit of lee way there like jimi hendrix.

I only start this thread to talk about the absence of rulz for people who try to take point on the card by faking injury when they think is the right time to do it .

I never talk about Kos , GSP or any fighter .

I just think that only a coward will try to do it .

Archived