Bobilator... is not french at all.

forgivemyhonesty

I am a big GSP fan. And by and large, am I supporter of Bobilator and his opinions.

but i am also a Canadian from Toronto of French Canadian heritage. I'm calling you out Bobilator. I don't think you're French Canadian at all. i see tons of grammatical errors in your texts that make me believe you're just pretending you don't know English that well and as such "fake" a GSP accent and end up just coming across sounding retarded.

for the record: i understand that he is mimicking a Quebecois accent and as such the grammar is supposed to be off... but there's something amiss that even someone from Quebec with only basic knowledge of English should understand.

if you're not willing to admit your true citizenship, i will be satisfied with you continuing your masquerade... just please. PLEASE. do some research so you stop making french Canadians sound sub-human.

lol since the first time i saw him months ago' date=' i thought the same thing

lol he reminds me of that teamnog guy, who trys to talk like nog[/quote']

^^^This^^^

I figured the same thing about both of them. Maybe they walk around like this guy all day wearing GSP and Nog costumes.

normal_citizenprime.jpg

I am a big GSP fan. And by and large' date=' am I supporter of Bobilator and his opinions.

but i am also a Canadian from Toronto of French Canadian heritage. I'm calling you out Bobilator. I don't think you're French Canadian at all. i see tons of grammatical errors in your texts that make me believe you're just pretending you don't know English that well and as such "fake" a GSP accent and end up just coming across sounding retarded.

for the record: i understand that he is mimicking a Quebecois accent and as such the grammar is supposed to be off... but there's something amiss that even someone from Quebec with only basic knowledge of English should understand.

if you're not willing to admit your true citizenship, i will be satisfied with you continuing your masquerade... just please. PLEASE. do some research so you stop making french Canadians sound sub-human.[/quote']

that just took the lead... this is now the worst and most pointless post ever.

I really don't see how one could fake a GSP accent when writing... it's ridiculous.. of course there are some mistakes you can do like improper uses of a word or basically writing a word that doesn't even exist but... faking an accent.. man that would be so much trouble and it kinda just depends on how you guys "hear" it in your head doesn't it?

that just took the lead... this is now the worst and most pointless post ever.

I really don't see how one could fake a GSP accent when writing... it's ridiculous.. of course there are some mistakes you can do like improper uses of a word or basically writing a word that doesn't even exist but... faking an accent.. man that would be so much trouble and it kinda just depends on how you guys "hear" it in your head doesn't it?

fail

how can one 'fake a french accent' while writing?

right now i am using my italian accent. damn thats one spicy meatball

do they just get drunk and slur their words or try to sound as stupid as possible?? If that were the case, then man them french canadians are giving all the drunkards and mentally challenged people out there some bad rep.

Im from a Small city in the North of quebec , there only french canadian in here .

I only learn my english by speaking with people when i got to work in West of Canada and USA .

I know i made many grammar mistake but i dont care as long as people understand me .

For me language is only way to communicate with each other , im a construction worker my job is to read plan of building not to work or write a perfect second language .

I find funny that u start to build a Grammar debate on a MMA Forum .

Im from a Small city in the North of quebec ' date=' there only french canadian in here .

I only learn my english by speaking with people when i got to work in West of Canada and USA .

I know i made many grammar mistake but i dont care as long as people understand me .

For me language is only way to communicate with each other , im a construction worker my job is to read plan of building not to work or write a perfect second language .

I find funny that u start to build a Grammar debate on a MMA Forum .[/quote']

there he is!

Im from a Small city in the North of quebec ' date=' there only french canadian in here .

I find funny that u start to build a Grammar debate on a MMA Forum .[/quote']

D'ou viens tu? J'habite au Gatineau.

What about Brock Smash. That guy gave a bad name to Brock fans around the world lol. He was funny as hell though.

As for bob I like reading his opinions and his loyalty to GSP. I don't think his grammatical errors are a hoax. Plus it seems like he's getting better.

I dig bob man!

I know he hates on bj a lot and kos, but thats just because of his loyalty to gsp.

As for his grammer- its far too consistant for him to be an american trying to troll with a french canadian accent. Its always the same words, he forgets the s's on the plural words. Its all the same everytime, and he's getting better.

Not fraud

go bob

I am a big GSP fan. And by and large' date=' am I supporter of Bobilator and his opinions.

if you're not willing to admit your true citizenship, i will be satisfied with you continuing your masquerade... just please. PLEASE. do some research so you stop making french Canadians sound sub-human.[/quote']

Official Bobilator translator here, check the sig

He's definitely french, I live and work in Ottawa and I see people typing and speaking like him everyday.

Je suis bien sur qu'il est un francophone.

Official Bobilator translator here' date=' check the sig

He's definitely french, I live and work in Ottawa and I see people typing and speaking like him everyday.

Je suis bien sur qu'il est un francophone.[/quote']

Vraiment Bubba!!

L'autre jour tu demande d'ou je viens, mais toi - tu ne reponde pas - de quelle region de ville d'Ottawa viens tu? En generale - pas l'adresse! haha SVP...:)

C'est pas mal..moi aussi - je suis anglophone' date=' mais je pense que toute personne qui est nee au Ottawa peut parle le plus meilleur des autre canadien/canadiennes n'est pas?

Bien a vous, :)[/quote']

Je travaille pour la gouvernment alors j'ai pas du choix

Tu viens du gatineau, eeeeek, pourqoui ?? LOL

Je travaille pour la gouvernment alors j'ai pas du choix

Tu viens du gatineau' date=' eeeeek, pourqoui ?? LOL[/quote']

No, no, no - je VIENS d'Ottawa - j'HABITE a Aylmer! Les maisons sont moins chere - c'est la raison!

Mes soeur acheter leurs maisons au Kanata pour pres de $400, 000! C'est folle!

And not to rain on anyone's parade, but again I need to remind people of a few rules to the forum:

-Do not use another member?s name in your thread title unless it is a positive post.

-Please post in English only. The moderators for this board can only moderate in English and will delete any posts that are in any language other than English.

And not to rain on anyone's parade' date=' but again I need to remind people of a few rules to the forum:[/quote']

I think its unfair that we cant speak french on here, but alot of people speak retard and get away with it!!

(jokes, *hoping i dont get banned*):P

No' date=' no, no - je VIENS d'Ottawa - j'HABITE a Aylmer! Les maisons sont moins chere - c'est la raison!

Mes soeur acheter leurs maisons au Kanata pour pres de $400, 000! C'est folle![/quote']

Oui c'est vrai que les maison son beaucoup moins cher dans aylmer, mais a la maime fois tu vie dans aylmer. LOL

Combine de chambres dans la maison de ta soeur, 5 ???

C'est tellement chaud aujourd'hui, c'est comme 40 avec la humidex

i always did wonder why just because you sound a way ' date='you have to type the way you sound??... in that case how do i make my words sound half cuban???[/quote']

It's probably because he thinks in french then translates it as he types and if he hasn't taken a lot of courses or read in english then it would read the way he sounds.

And not to rain on anyone's parade' date=' but again I need to remind people of a few rules to the forum:[/quote']

Hahah Amen Brewster!

Plus Canadians should be speaking Canadian...not French! France is in Europe....not North America. I always hated driving through Quebec. Signs with 2 languages get confusing sometimes. Viva La ENGLISH! France isn't in Canada! :)

Oui c'est vrai que les maison son beaucoup moins cher dans aylmer' date=' mais a la maime fois tu vie dans aylmer. LOL

Combine de chambres dans la maison de ta soeur, 5 ???

C'est tellement chaud aujourd'hui, c'est comme 40 avec la humidex[/quote']

Both 5 bedrooms. I stood outside for about 5 minutes and started sweating!! God bless air conditioning! CJOH said it was 39 at noon - by 4 it is easily going to hit 42 I bet! Insane.

Both 5 bedrooms. I stood outside for about 5 minutes and started sweating!! God bless air conditioning! CJOH said it was 39 at noon - by 4 it is easily going to hit 42 I bet! Insane.

42 C is somewhere about 90 F right? I don't remember the conversion. But ya its hot like that here too.

d@mn thats hot. I live in texas and it gets up to 105 sometimes higher' date=' but what is the humidity like there? Here, its really, really high, causing it to blanket your body as soon as you step outside.[/quote']

It is very humid - those tempertures are with the humidex. And it has already surpassed 42 did so about 45 minutes ago...do I hear 50??? (122 F) Yikes!

Archived