Official UFC Undisputed Convo...

MysticKJ

To everyone with the new game, I am hoping we can use this thread for game topics. Anyone have questions about the game, how to do things, best ways to control opponents, etc...You can also drop your gamertag in here if you want to game against UFC Forum members. I am on the xbox360, so make sure if you leave a gamertag that you also list your system.

I think UFC Undisputed 2010 is geared for LnP if you go to the ground..maybe some of you guys can help me..I spent all of last night trying to get the hang of the new systems and I for the life of me cannot posture up in anything but open guard..and half the time that doesnt work..I can transition almost at will to mount and everything but it's useless if you can't do nothing and Mario stands you up every 30 seconds (nice to see his head went back to normal size though)..I've done the ground tutorial 3 times now because I thought I was missing something and the only thing I noticed different is when your in a fight the opponent clasps there hand around the back of your head but in the tutorials they just hold your wrists..am I doing something wrong? does anyone that's played the game know how to posture up effectively? cause I must be left stick retarded all my fighters do is man ****

That was posted on my own thread but no one liked it i guess..so i'll try here since this is official

lol...well it's official only because I put that word in the title...it's just a normal thread...lol... I didn't play 2009, but I also went through tutorials a few times and seem to having the same posture/top control problem...

Archived