July 11th 2010, we should do a little something special

Mirko4life

For those of you who don't remember, July 11th 2010 was UFC 100, were we have seen one of the greatest KOs on one of the most hated fighter in the world. So I was thinking, to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of this great event we should do something special.

Here is what I have in mind, find Bisping's fansite or email or twitter or whatever the hell we can, and on July 11th, we bombard it with pictures of Hendo KTFO of him.

Great idea or greatest idea?

For those of you who don't remember' date=' July 11th 2010 was UFC 100, were we have seen one of the greatest KOs on one of the most hated fighter in the world. So I was thinking, to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of this great event we should do something special.

Here is what I have in mind, find Bisping's fansite or email or twitter or whatever the hell we can, and on July 11th, we bombard it with pictures of Hendo KTFO of him.

Great idea or greatest idea?[/quote']

I can't express in words how happy this idea makes me.

The only thing that sucks is that I had this idea now and July 11th is pretty far lol. I have to write this down somewhere and recreate this thread the day before.

Not a problem. Someone start a facebook group of this or something so we can start a countdown!

I have my FB disabled but ill activate to join this!

For those of you who don't remember' date=' July 11th 2010 was UFC 100, were we have seen one of the greatest KOs on one of the most hated fighter in the world. So I was thinking, to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of this great event we should do something special.

Great idea or greatest idea?[/quote']

wow love that idea!

Archived