Anyone else think Rashad looks a little scared at the press conference?

sjameson6969

it would prolly be hard for either ofthemto be confident anymore....they have talked so much **** that if they do lose there gonna look like an idiot....they are prolly both terrified for that reason

I totally agree with this.

Crazy fanatics aside, both men have basically staked their manhood on this fight with all the **** they are tossing around.

That said, I seriously think Rampage is gonna unleash hell on saturday.

Rashad being my favorite fighter' date=' I hope to ****ing god he wins. I'll be sporting my Team Rashad shirt, but if he loses in a devastating fashion, I'm gonna barf all over the place.[/quote']

I would eat and drink light that day if I were you.

I do' date=' and Rampage looks good to go man.

When he made that comment about being tired of talking, he's gonna do it all on Saturday.

Looks super confident.

What you guys think?[/quote']

rampage is gunna murder rashad and he knows it

PS

if i get redirected to Bon Jovi one for ****ing time im hurling my computer at my TV

evans is gunna do tha stanky leg again lol. rampage will stuff his foolish imediate takedowns, once evans sees this fight wont even touch the ground, hell, the ground might as well not exist, anyway, he will see that and be forced to stand with a better boxer and counter puncher, he will eat a few, not like it, try to tie rampage up and trip him down, again, this wont work, by this point evans will be so scared and tired its only a matter of time befor rampage lands a clean shot that puts evans away, all this will happen with in the first 2. and all the while, evans ugly wife will be yelling like a bhitch like she always does, you can always here that monkey screaming and making noise every time she goes to one of his fights, im just like, somebody go break her neck so we can enjoy the fights

evans is gunna do tha stanky leg again lol. rampage will stuff his foolish imediate takedowns' date=' once evans sees this fight wont even touch the ground, hell, the ground might as well not exist, anyway, he will see that and be forced to stand with a better boxer and counter puncher, he will eat a few, not like it, try to tie rampage up and trip him down, again, this wont work, by this point evans will be so scared and tired its only a matter of time befor rampage lands a clean shot that puts evans away, all this will happen with in the first 2. and all the while, evans ugly wife will be yelling like a bhitch like she always does, you can always here that monkey screaming and making noise every time she goes to one of his fights, im just like, somebody go break her neck so we can enjoy the fights[/quote']

This made me laugh.

GO RAMPAGE

I do' date=' and Rampage looks good to go man.

When he made that comment about being tired of talking, he's gonna do it all on Saturday.

Looks super confident.

What you guys think?[/quote']

I've never seen Rashad that timid.

When he said "I see the fight panning out differently everytime" really showed where his head was...

Rashad looked pretty relaxed. I think Rampage has the takedowns in the back of his mind, as he would have to. Rashad has better takedowns then Henderson, whom took Rampage down several times. Heck Forrest Griffin took Rampage down, and he's nowhere near Rashad on wrestling credentials (As pretty much no one is). Rampage will bring it, but as Rashad said, he's looking to break his will in there. Rashad isn't looking to KO Rampage, unless the opportunity is presented.

Rampage, on the other hand, is looking to take Rashad's head off. That's gonna work against him. He's gonna get manhandled to the ground, much like Thiago Silva was. Rashad is one of four wrestlers to defeat wrestling legend Greg Jones. Rampage is nowhere near that level wrestling wise, and he knows it. Hope he doesn't pull out of the fight. I think he's gonna get taken down at will, and at the end Rashad will bang with him.

Rashad looked pretty relaxed. I think Rampage has the takedowns in the back of his mind' date=' as he would have to. Rashad has better takedowns then Henderson, whom took Rampage down several times. Heck Forrest Griffin took Rampage down, and he's nowhere near Rashad on wrestling credentials (As pretty much no one is). Rampage will bring it, but as Rashad said, he's looking to break his will in there. Rashad isn't looking to KO Rampage, unless the opportunity is presented.

Rampage, on the other hand, is looking to take Rashad's head off. That's gonna work against him. He's gonna get manhandled to the ground, much like Thiago Silva was. Rashad is one of four wrestlers to defeat wrestling legend Greg Jones. Rampage is nowhere near that level wrestling wise, and he knows it. Hope he doesn't pull out of the fight. I think he's gonna get taken down at will, and at the end Rashad will bang with him.[/quote']

Randleman is stronger, more explosive, and abetter wrestler than Rashad and that did nothing for Randleman when he met Rampage which stuffed all of his takedowns clinch workwork etc. Unless something has changed in Rampage since that time than expect similar lack of success by the weaker slower less explosive Evans.

Not really, I think they're both pretty shook up thinking about the possibility of losing and looking like an idiot after all is said and done.

off: I know there's pretty much no chance in this happening, but think about Rampage / Evans ending in a draw:cool:they`d either start fighting after the decision right there, an all out brawl, or imagine how the thrash talk before Rampage / Evans 2 will be, each knowing the other one's tendencies, strengths, weaknesses.

Rashad: "Mothaf***er u can't check kicks, and you're so slow, so slow. And all that talk about td defense, yea right, whatever, man."

Rampage: "Why are you changing the subject Rashad? Remember that hook in the 2nd round, Rashad? If your head wouldn't be so damn tiny your **** would still be sleeping. 1 inch, Rashad, 1 inch that save your life"

Archived