Sign in to follow this  
Panic_Switch

Upcoming Upsets

do you see any fights coming up that can end with an unlikely upset. ufc 114 to ufc 117 fights only. and i do mean UPSET, not something like rashad over rampage.

i think that hathaway has a chance to pull an upset against diego

Mommy does

You are a retard!!!! My god can we ban him for stupidity. The last 15 comments are "Mommy Does". Go to sleep halfwit. Turn Off your computer.

As far as upsets: Shogun loses to Rampage in the rematch. Not that I want him to, Shogun is one of my favorite fighters. So is Rampage.

When GSP moves to Middleweight and beats the sh*t out of Anderson Silva.

Vitor Belfort comes back to KO Anderson, becoming new MW champ

I'm looking forward to Duffee vs Russow. The only fight I know of Duffee's is the 7 sec KO and the only loss Mike Russow had was the only fight I've seen him in. Should be good.

If Big Country happens to, JUST HAPPENS to KO Junior Dos Santos, that would be HUGE. Roy would have to be right behind Cain Valesquez for the HW title.

do you see any fights coming up that can end with an unlikely upset. ufc 114 to ufc 117 fights only. and i do mean UPSET' date=' not something like rashad over rampage.

i think that hathaway has a chance to pull an upset against diego[/quote']

Brock over Carwin is going to upset a lot of haters on this forum...

Hathaway over Sanchez - Barry over Cro Cop (not sure if that counts)

No others really stand out to me ..

Honestly I was thinking both of these. You robbed me!

I was also thinking Miller over Bisping.

There's a few I could potentially see happening(not saying I expect any of these, otherwise they wouldn't be "upsets" to me).

Diego Sanchez vs John Hathaway

Roy Nelson vs Junior Dos Santos(really can't see him doing it by KO at all, but he could

win it)

Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen(in the most incredible performance of lay and pray in MMA history)

Kenny Florian vs Gray Maynard

Frankie Edgar vs BJ Penn II

I'm looking forward to Duffee vs Russow. The only fight I know of Duffee's is the 7 sec KO and the only loss Mike Russow had was the only fight I've seen him in. Should be good.

If Big Country happens to' date=' JUST HAPPENS to KO Junior Dos Santos, that would be HUGE. Roy would have to be right behind Cain Valesquez for the HW title.[/b']

If that happened part of the forums would die.

I'm a Nelson fan but JDS does have the speed.

It should be a good fight.

If that happened part of the forums would die.

I'm a Nelson fan but JDS does have the speed.

It should be a good fight.

Just earlier tonight, I decided to watch Roy Nelson vs Brendan Shaub again. I had forgotten that Shaub was kinda dominating Nelson at first, until Roy took him down. But Shaub's punches were only half as fast and powerful as Juniors. So now I think Roy needs a miracle. And it would be the upset of the year if he pulled it off. I like both guys, but a KO by either one of them would be nice to see.

penn over edgar

toney over couture

nelson over jds

pellegrino over sotiropolous

So if the most dominating LW ever (Penn) beats a guy how most people cannot understand how he lost to the first palce, you consider it an upset?

I will enver take anything you say seriously again...

So if the most dominating LW ever (Penn) beats a guy how most people cannot understand how he lost to the first palce' date=' you consider it an upset?

I will enver take anything you say seriously again...[/quote']

i posted what i consider an upset....being an edgar fan i would be upset if he lost.....penn lost because of frankies footwork and better boxing( he threw more than just a jab ) and also he got 2 takedowns....its very possible penn will win but i would still consider it an upset if he did

i posted what i consider an upset....being an edgar fan i would be upset if he lost.....penn lost because of frankies footwork and better boxing( he threw more than just a jab ) and also he got 2 takedowns....its very possible penn will win but i would still consider it an upset if he did

Well that's just silly. Even on Bodog and other gambling sites Edgar is considered the underdog.

Well that's just silly. Even on Bodog and other gambling sites Edgar is considered the underdog.

its just my opinion i know its not shared by alot of people...this time i will bet money on it....was broke last time and i hated myself for it..

do you see any fights coming up that can end with an unlikely upset. ufc 114 to ufc 117 fights only. and i do mean UPSET' date=' not something like rashad over rampage.

i think that hathaway has a chance to pull an upset against diego[/quote']

I think you have under estimated John Hathaway a little here bro It would be no shock if he did beat Sanchez