lesnar sucks

crt

who has he beaten other than maybe couture who is a great fighter? mir has good ju jitsu but once he gets hit hard in the face he's done(freeman,vera,PE DE PANO CRUZ,lesnar and carwin).say what you want but cain velasquez has beat-kongo,rothwell and nogueira, jds has beat-werdum,cro cop,yvel and gonzaga(all by ko or tko).

solid post..except that Kongo is a fighter that just can't get over the **** of being good to being great..Rothwell..I haven't even heard his name in months until this..Brock may only have a few fights but he hasn't exactly faught scrubs..and i'm not by any means a huge brock fan but carwin's only chance is early on standing..otherwise his D2 skills againsts brocks much better D1 skills and freaky physcial ability will take him down and out

otherwise his D2 skills againsts brocks much better D1 skills and freaky physcial ability will take him down and out

I have been thinking about this and as Carwin is obvoiously a fairly accomlished wrestler wouldn't he be able to hold off Brock long enough to put some fist to face??

No one can't eat good punches from Carwin.

I don't think his wrestling is a match for Brock, but I think it could be enough to hold off Brock, or perhaps make Brock wait for a better TD chance then he would otherwise thus giving him more time to put in some punches.

who has he beaten other than maybe couture who is a great fighter? mir has good ju jitsu but once he gets hit hard in the face he's done(freeman' date='vera,PE DE PANO CRUZ,lesnar and carwin).say what you want but cain velasquez has beat-kongo,rothwell and nogueira, jds has beat-werdum,cro cop,yvel and gonzaga(all by ko or tko).[/quote']

Brock is going to Be KOed by Carwin!

Complain about Mazagatti

The he will say "Its 2000 NCAA championships and here we go baby."......lol talk about living in the past....that was 10 years ago.

Hey Brock ...go talk to Koscheck ..if you want to see a real multi time National champion!

The Vikings are still saying NO.

and a 220 lb. 46 year old legend of the sport...pushed you up against the cage like you weighed a buck 50..lol

Brock ......Carwin .is coming ...bring a pillow......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

brock is a champion' date=' you are a pathetic insect that nobody would give the time of day. So you post junk that will ''cause a stir'' amungst the forums. sad little thing arnt ya? your like a depressed little atom, so small and insignificant, nobody notices you.[/quote']

i can just tell you're a little ***** who's never been in a fight in is life.

who has he beaten other than maybe couture who is a great fighter? mir has good ju jitsu but once he gets hit hard in the face he's done(freeman' date='vera,PE DE PANO CRUZ,lesnar and carwin).say what you want but cain velasquez has beat-kongo,rothwell and nogueira, jds has beat-werdum,cro cop,yvel and gonzaga(all by ko or tko).[/quote']

retarded. Stop making worthless threads. Randy Couture is better than Kongo, Rothwell, werdum, crocop, yvel, and gonzaga. A win over Randy Couture is huge!! Brock would run over all of these guys. So why waste time with them?? He asked for the best and he got the best.Coming in and having Frank Mir as your first fight, second is a Seasoned Heath Herring, Third, One of the greatest fighters to ever enter the octagon, Randy Couture, Fourth Avenge your one loss to a guy that mopped the floor with Nogueira....like it or not...Brock is VERY impressive.

I hate Frank Mir, but to say he isnt a great fighter is stupid. Brock is awesome, Im so happy the days of Tim Sylvia, fat, flabby, slow, boring fighters is over. Now we have a REAL HW and nobody on the forum likes him....of course 94% of the forum'eers are dipsh*t, jacka**es that wouldnt be able to feed themselves if it wasnt for mommy. Yet they think they know everything about fighting.

Lesnar has had a rough beginning to an MMA career. He has yet to impress me. And the fact that he came from the WWE, a fake wrestling soap opera, makes me feel like my sport is tainted. He's obviously only here to be hyped and profited from. Now if he had a great skillset and a better personality, I might embrace him. But the fact is he's big, has good wrasslin', and......... blank.

retarded. Stop making worthless threads. Randy Couture is better than Kongo' date=' Rothwell, werdum, crocop, yvel, and gonzaga. A win over Randy Couture is huge!! Brock would run over all of these guys. So why waste time with them?? He asked for the best and he got the best.Coming in and having Frank Mir as your first fight, second is a Seasoned Heath Herring, Third, One of the greatest fighters to ever enter the octagon, Randy Couture, Fourth Avenge your one loss to a guy that mopped the floor with Nogueira....like it or not...Brock is VERY impressive.

I hate Frank Mir, but to say he isnt a great fighter is stupid. Brock is awesome, Im so happy the days of Tim Sylvia, fat, flabby, slow, boring fighters is over. Now we have a REAL HW and nobody on the forum likes him....of course 94% of the forum'eers are dipsh*t, jacka**es that wouldnt be able to feed themselves if it wasnt for mommy. Yet they think they know everything about fighting.[/quote']

you are an idiot- a SEASONED herring?another way of saying he beat a guy who everybody else already beat. herring has over 15 losses- jake o'brien beat him too- so what oh yeah and cro cop killed him in 3 minutes in his THIRD pro fight-that's impressive.

What a stupid thing to say.

+1 although i don't know what good it'll do as your using logic and sarcasm there. either one of those things would be lost on this guy. combining them like that will blow a socket in his brain.

Haha true. Sometimes you wonder if it is the an age factor or intelligence factor. I sure hope it's a troll factor :rolleyes:

retarded. Stop making worthless threads. Randy Couture is better than Kongo' date=' Rothwell, werdum, crocop, yvel, and gonzaga. A win over Randy Couture is huge!! Brock would run over all of these guys. So why waste time with them?? He asked for the best and he got the best.Coming in and having Frank Mir as your first fight, second is a Seasoned Heath Herring, Third, One of the greatest fighters to ever enter the octagon, Randy Couture, Fourth Avenge your one loss to a guy that mopped the floor with Nogueira....like it or not...Brock is VERY impressive.

I hate Frank Mir, but to say he isnt a great fighter is stupid. Brock is awesome, Im so happy the days of Tim Sylvia, fat, flabby, slow, boring fighters is over. Now we have a REAL HW and nobody on the forum likes him....of course 94% of the forum'eers are dipsh*t, jacka**es that wouldnt be able to feed themselves if it wasnt for mommy. Yet they think they know everything about fighting.[/quote']

While I love Randy, he's well over the hill and 40 lbs. too light. To say a win over him is "huge" is stretching a little in 2009/2010. I agree with you about the rest though (especially the Sylvia comment). Mir may not have the toughest face, but he did endure the beating long enough to beat Lesnar the first time. I think Carwin will be wearing the belt by this time next year. I he doesn't win, but has a good go at it, he'll get a rubber match like Rua did.

who has he beaten other than maybe couture who is a great fighter? Mir has good ju jitsu but once he gets hit hard in the face he's done(freeman' date='vera,pe de pano cruz,lesnar and carwin).say what you want but cain velasquez has beat-kongo,rothwell and nogueira, jds has beat-werdum,cro cop,yvel and gonzaga(all by ko or tko).[/quote']

What a troll:D

Clowns like this are the reason why this forums population reduces by 20% everytime Brock wins a fight.

Keep on deluding yourself son' date=' it will only make your bitter tears when he wins taste all the sweeter ;)[/quote']

+ 1

Archived