Rickson Gracie

Craig_M

Does anyone know what his record really is? He doesnt have alot of recorded fights, but he says he has over 400 fights, with no losses.

H?lio Gracie disputed Rickson's claim to have had over 400 fights. According to H?lio, Rickson has only competed in fights that are commonly known and reported: the two against Rei Zulu and those that took place in Japan. H?lio alleged that Rickson uses practice and amateur bouts to obtain a number over 400, and that if he counted his fights like Rickson does, he would have in excess of one million.[14]

from wiki:p^

Does anyone know what his record really is? He doesnt have alot of recorded fights' date=' but he says he has over 400 fights, with no losses.

[i']H?lio Gracie disputed Rickson's claim to have had over 400 fights. According to H?lio, Rickson has only competed in fights that are commonly known and reported: the two against Rei Zulu and those that took place in Japan. H?lio alleged that Rickson uses practice and amateur bouts to obtain a number over 400, and that if he counted his fights like Rickson does, he would have in excess of one million.[14][/i]

from wiki:p^

in BJJ he says hes 400-1

I think Rickson couldnt beat wandy, fedor, nog ect (like he claimed he could) but there is something about him where i would never count him out. I dont know why, he just has that invincible aura about him, similar to fedor. Thats just how i feel.

Rickson actually did lose to an American in 1993 I think???

Rickson would beat Wandy in BJJ, but not Fedor, sambo is wicked

Rickson is 11-0 his last fight was against Nobuhiko Takada in Pride 6 I think. All those other fights were not under Vale Tudo, or Luta Livre and I dont think anyone really tallied Luta Livre matches as shoot matches.

Rickson has at least one loss ? from the 1993 U.S. Sambo Championships in Norman, Oklahoma, where he was defeated by American Ron Tripp by Total Victory via uchi-mata in 45 seconds. Rickson disputed this loss, claiming he was misinformed of the rules of the event.[10][11]

H?lio Gracie disputed Rickson's claim to have had over 400 fights. According to H?lio, Rickson has only competed in fights that are commonly known and reported: the two against Rei Zulu and those that took place in Japan. H?lio alleged that Rickson uses practice and amateur bouts to obtain a number over 400, and that if he counted his fights like Rickson does, he would have in excess of one million

Rickson has at least one loss ? from the 1993 U.S. Sambo Championships in Norman' date=' Oklahoma, where he was defeated by American Ron Tripp by Total Victory via uchi-mata in 45 seconds. Rickson disputed this loss, claiming he was misinformed of the rules of the event.[10'][11]

H?lio Gracie disputed Rickson's claim to have had over 400 fights. According to H?lio, Rickson has only competed in fights that are commonly known and reported: the two against Rei Zulu and those that took place in Japan. H?lio alleged that Rickson uses practice and amateur bouts to obtain a number over 400, and that if he counted his fights like Rickson does, he would have in excess of one million

LMAO....oh the Gracie's.....

It's like the Baldwin family for American's lol

Stephen Baldwin is 263 - 1 in his professional MMA career. His only loss came to brother Billy at his 37th birthday party, to which he claims he was far too hopped up on meth to be fighting.

Brother Alec confirms the record/story.

Archived