Sign in to follow this  
Makaba

Fighters you would refuse to have photo with.

There is alot of talk on this forum about how many of us fans hate particular fighters for whatever reason, however if we saw them in the street we would still probably get a photo or autograph from . Which fighters,if you saw them would you not give a @*%^ about and refuse to ask for a photo or autograph. We're talking high profile fighters here, not no names or second rate fighters.

Lesnar is my choice.

bisping refused my mate once and dean amasinger refused me once yano the guy from tuf9.

I would personally refuse to have a photo of koscheck and if i seen him i would 100% give him a piece of my mind. he wouldnt do nothing if you gave him a tirade of abuse it could affect his career so i would call him a cheating scumbag. hate him more than anyone in the ufc....

I think most people talk **** on here about how much they hate fighters yet would be all over their nuts if they seen them in real life.

Mine would be

Thiago Silva

Anderson Silva

Brock Lesnar

But other then them I don't really dislike any other fighters.

bisping refused my mate once and dean amasinger refused me once yano the guy from tuf9.

I would personally refuse to have a photo of koscheck and if i seen him i would 100% give him a piece of my mind. he wouldnt do nothing if you gave him a tirade of abuse it could affect his career so i would call him a cheating scumbag. hate him more than anyone in the ufc....

i dont recon you would

GSP

KOS

Fitch

Diaz Bros

Daley

Lesnar

Mir

Rashad

Sanchez

The list goes on and on.

Yeah, you're an internet liar. I'd take a picture with any big name fighter.

Yeah' date=' you're an internet liar. I'd take a picture with any big name fighter.[/quote']

Maybe, but their is a few on that list I never would never.

matt hughes (massive arsehole)

chael sonnen (dodgey political links)

diegio sanchez (i think he looks like he might try to guilotine you for asking)

kos (see matt hughes, also wouldn't want to be seen with him)

Sonnen is just about it.

I'm pretty left wing... and he's a littlee too conservative for my liking.

Had he not been a politician though, I wouldn't say anyone.

I'd have to say i'd take a picture with almost any high rated fighter i ran into. I don't personally hate any fighters. I see why people get worked up over certain things, but not me.

My only fighter i don't like and knew was a waste of the ufc's time and money, was kimbo. I don't want or have any desire to have a picture with or of him...

He's a crackhead turned famous for whoopin other crackheads man.

LOL' date=' he said high profile. Starnes is only a name because of his Quarry antics...[/quote']

i just read the title not his post explaining...meh starnes would be the only mma fighter i would refuse to take photo with ne way

i just read the title not his post explaining...meh starnes would be the only mma fighter i would refuse to take photo with ne way

I would still take a picture with him while doing some sort of running motion, just to be a prick! The only person i might not take a picture with is probably Nate Diaz, just don't want any proof i hung out with him. :rolleyes:

When strikeforce was down here in Florida, my dad wanted me to take a pic with Cain Velasquez, but i said "No, i don't like him" and i then i took a pic with Rogers, Big Foot and Shamrock.

BTW, Cung Le = Biggest D Bag in the world.

When strikeforce was down here in Florida' date=' my dad wanted me to take a pic with Cain Velasquez, but i said "No, i don't like him" and i then i took a pic with Rogers, Big Foot and Shamrock.

BTW, Cung Le = Biggest D Bag in the world.[/quote']

LOL, shunned Velasquez. Atta boy. Although I like Cain, so I still woulda snapped a photo.

Rogers is a BIG dude in person eh?

Wouldn't have guessed Cung to be a ****r.....who knew.

LOL' date=' shunned Velasquez. Atta boy. Although I like Cain, so I still woulda snapped a photo.

Rogers is a BIG dude in person eh?

Wouldn't have guessed Cung to be a ****r.....who knew.[/quote']

Rogers was as tall as me. He's 6'2". but my mohawk made me taller.

yeah, i also told my dad Cain would drop off the map when Big Nog would beat him. Shame on me.

and yes, Cung Le ignored every single fan when he was with Rogers, he just kept walking.

I think this thread is retarded. If you love MMA you wouldn't mind taking a picture with a fighter specially after meeting them i don't like a lot of fighters but not on a personal level.

I see Thiago Alves and Thiago Silva a lot i never asked for a pic or autograph. The other day i saw Thiago Silva at sports authority the man is huge and he was wearing sun glasses with his fine wife holding his hand. He looks mean as hell

I didnt ask because i dont like them it was more because they were doing their own thing.

I don't think there is a fighter I would refuse. I can't believe people wouldn't take a picture with Brock Lesnar. He's not that bad guys. I would love to have a picture with Lesnar. He's the UFC HW champ folks. And Sonnen he's a funny SOB.

Do they offend you with their comments? It's not like they are talking about you.

I think my least favorite fighter is Rashad and I would def still take a picture with him.

lol i would love a pic with kos.... could get the doctor to photoshop my hair the same as his..... put it as my avatar LOL

ahhh hmm hard to say.... i respect all the UFC guys lol (hah im not really respectful either... but i like people who work hard, and i like mma)

matt hughes.... i actually really liked him when i started watching mma, but i would call him genuinely crazy...... (he is like a egotistical religious zealot lol)

bisping..... lol he is the kind of person i would get into a fight with (he would kick my **** LOL, just saying i HATE him)

hardy.... lol same attitude as bisping, except hardy is more flamboyant.... not in a good way

gray maynard..... . .. . . . **** him, not a mixed martial artist... more people would rather not see you than see you......

paul daley.... lol.... b i t c h...... *pose for photo... 3..2...1... punch daley in balls and run*.... lol sucker punch someone in a bar or something you will get stomped by randoms for being a bltch... lol and he is a idiot... that interview where he found out a new word... decimate was it?

thiago alves trains at att in coconut creek, seen him a few times myself cool dude, short, bulky as fugg. pitbull doesnt fit him, he should be named thing..lol

Lol i live in Coconut creek. I can't believe you dont think Pitbull dosnt fit Alves! I think it fits perfect short and bulky like a pitbull and even his face looks like a pit! I see him at clubs a lot last i saw him was at Nikki beach Miami

Lol i live in Coconut creek. I can't believe you dont think Pitbull dosnt fit Alves! I think it fits perfect short and bulky like a pitbull and even his face looks like a pit! I see him at clubs a lot last i saw him was at Nikki beach Miami

lol he does look like a pitbull, but i first thought about thing from fantastic four :P .. i wanted to see him stop a truck with his body after..

For me it would have to be chael sonnen(I cant f**king stand him) and Bj Penn.

Why Bj Penn? He's an a**hole. I saw him at a local MMA Gym about a year ago. I was taking Muay Thai Classes at the time and was sparring. He came in and started training(hitting the punching bag) and then I see this little kid (Probably about 8-10) go up to him and ask him for an autograph. This kid looked so happy and he had claimed before in the Gym that Bj was his favorite fighter. So anyways Bj gave him a really dirty pissed off look and said "IM TRAINING CAN'T YOU SEE?! GO OVER THERE! DONT BOTHER ME" He sounded like a total d*ck and I saw the look on this kids face just turn sad.:(

oh ****, i live in hollywood. do you train at ATT Coconut Creek? I've rolled with guys there a few months ago.

I'd get a picture with any of them, even the handful I don't like at all.

Those would be the ones who get the bunny ears, or would be the target of my camouflade middle finger whie pretending to scratch my face.