Sign in to follow this  
sjameson6969

Who's the most underrated fighter in the ufc? According to the forum

WHAT A F-CKING CLOWN-as your clearly a complete retard you dont understand what i was getting at.

so ur saying as the ufc fighters are the highest paid fighters-that means theyre the best in the world???hahahaha silly child go play in the road-and get off daddys pc

i know exactly what your getting at. You started watching MMA with Pride, your mad about it being totally fixed and shut down by the japanese government, mad about its fighters getting their butts kicked in the UFC. And should really just go watch WWE. Since its only slightly more fixed then Pride you will get exactly what you want.

Yes i know what your getting at. You have no point, no facts, no retort to the facts against you and just want to root for the underdogs from Pride.

Yeah i know you just fine.

im not attacking' date=' im asking a question....everyone, inc you, said most of bispings wins have been against 'cans', i was simply asking in that case why is it the Ultimate FC? either the ufc is the Ufc or there are too many fighters that dont deserve to be there. Either way bisping is better than the children on here like to make out.[/quote']

I think is Bisping had of lost UK vs USA tuf, people wouldn't hate on him so much,

Very sore losers

Thats because they have' date=' its a fact, He got fed no names in the UK, come on man it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that he not all that he cracked up to be, the guy wins the worst decision in mma history he only has 2 decent enough wins on his resume against some what good competition. Another thing, why after all of his wins, Joe Rogan has to say something along the lines of the best performance in Bispings career. The guys not an elite fighter, great fighter nor even good fighter, hes just an ok fighter.

By the way, alot of ufc fighters are overhyped thanks to Rogan saying somebody has some of the best whatever in the sport and due to Dana hyping up the fights. Thats just how it is.[/quote']

am with you on the hype train it does my head in when joe rogan hypes everyone as the best in the world i would rather him go ' this dude has got his work cut out for him' or something a bit more thruthfull other than ' he is the best striker mma has ever seen'

dana i can understand he is like a promoter so its his job to hype fights up but he chats poo from time to time

Thats because they have' date=' its a fact, He got fed no names in the UK, come on man it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that he not all that he cracked up to be, the guy wins [b']the worst decision in mma history[/b] he only has 2 decent enough wins on his resume against some what good competition. Another thing, why after all of his wins, Joe Rogan has to say something along the lines of the best performance in Bispings career. The guys not an elite fighter, great fighter nor even good fighter, hes just an ok fighter.

By the way, alot of ufc fighters are overhyped thanks to Rogan saying somebody has some of the best whatever in the sport and due to Dana hyping up the fights. Thats just how it is.

Worst decision in mma history?

I assume your talking about Bisping Hamill fight?

Jeez I doubt it was the worst decision in mma history.

You always been a bit of an exaggerator? lol

i know exactly what your getting at. You started watching MMA with Pride' date=' your mad about it being totally fixed and shut down by the japanese government, mad about its fighters getting their butts kicked in the UFC. And should really just go watch WWE. Since its only slightly more fixed then Pride you will get exactly what you want.

Yes i know what your getting at. You have no point, no facts, no retort to the facts against you and just want to root for the underdogs from Pride.

Yeah i know you just fine.[/quote']

haha what a tool,watch WWE?

this coming from a blatent WWE fan and teenager?let me guess,your an mma fan ever since brock lesnar?

yeah thought so kid-stick to smashing one out over that brock poster on your wall

I think is Bisping had of lost UK vs USA tuf' date=' people wouldn't hate on him so much,

Very sore losers[/quote']

the thing that done my head in about that was all the yanks where crying over bisping squirting water in that dudes face johnson i think it was. that is just exactly englands sense of humour against the yanks

if you squirted me in the face i would laugh and squirt ya back....an probably have a water fight

you squirt a yank and he was nearly in tears crying moaning having a hissy fit pathetic.

bisping was just like wtf have i done wow i squirted him big deal.

i was the same as bisping it got blown well out of proportion.

people on this forum still go on about bisping squirting himcalling him a ****** lol wow big deal grow up init

i know exactly what your getting at. You started watching MMA with Pride' date=' your mad about it being totally fixed and shut down by the japanese government, mad about its fighters getting their butts kicked in the UFC. And should really just go watch WWE. Since its only slightly more fixed then Pride you will get exactly what you want.

Yeah i know you just fine.[/quote']

lol...you never watched pride did you. probably on too late for ya. Infact you dont really kno what you're watching when the UFC is on do you? lol. Poor lad, now go take your face for a sh1t :-)

the thing that done my head in about that was all the yanks where crying over bisping squirting water in that dudes face johnson i think it was. that is just exactly englands sense of humour against the yanks

if you squirted me in the face i would laugh and squirt ya back....an probably have a water fight

you squirt a yank and he was nearly in tears crying moaning having a hissy fit pathetic.

bisping was just like wtf have i done wow i squirted him big deal.

i was the same as bisping it got blown well out of proportion.

people on this forum still go on about bisping squirting himcalling him a ****** lol wow big deal grow up init

agreed, you could really see the difference between the brits and the yanks in that house...even away from the fighting...the yanks were so uptight and stuff, whereas the brits just sit down...rib each other and have a good laugh. I remember even one of the yank fighters choosing to hang out with the winning side cos he said it was more 'grown up' and laid back.

Worst decision in mma history?

I assume your talking about Bisping Hamill fight?

Jeez I doubt it was the worst decision in mma history.

You always been a bit of an exaggerator? lol

I think it is, maybe u should rewatch that fight to refresh ur memory, Bisping got worked that entire fight. Other terrible decisions I can think of off the top is Machida/Shogun1 (Clearly shogun proved in the rematch that it was a very pis poor decision) and Ninja Rua/Jackson. None of them compare to Bisping/Hammil in my mind tho.

agreed' date=' you could really see the difference between the brits and the yanks in that house...even away from the fighting...the yanks were so uptight and stuff, whereas the brits just sit down...rib each other and have a good laugh. I remember even one of the yank fighters choosing to hang out with the winning side cos he said it was more 'grown up' and laid back.[/quote']

i remember that shows some of the yanks had a sense of humour.....

lifes to short to be uptight all the time have a laugh init.

good lil quote on someones sig on this site from john dillinger public enemy no1

'were having so much fun today, we aint even thinkin about tomorrow'

I think it is' date=' maybe u should rewatch that fight to refresh ur memory, Bisping got worked that entire fight. Other terrible decisions I can think of off the top is Machida/Shogun1 (Clearly shogun proved in the rematch that it was a very pis poor decision) and [b']Ninja Rua/Jackson[/b]. None of them compare to Bisping/Hammil in my mind tho.

by far this was a worse decision than bisping/deaf boy. Jackson even tried to hand rua the trophy cos it was such a bad decision. Bisping won tho...so thats the way it is.

So I'm trying to figure out through all the arguing in this thread. Is Michael Bisping the most underrated or what?

Its anybodys guess lol

I gotta agree with this.

Everyone talks sh*t about Brock' date=' saying that he hasn't fought anybody, blah blah blah.

That's because he's only been doing this for a few years!! What will people say if he wins his next 4 fights against Carwin, Velasquez, Dos Santos and maybe Mir again? Oh, I know.. they'd say that they are all cans, and that Fedor would still crush Lesnar.[/quote']

Noo obivously if he beats those 4 top contenders he is the real deal.... People who hate on him are clearly dipsh.it MMA fans but he still hasn't got a record to say he is underated... I think he fights really well in some areas but needs improving.... Once that happens he will be a beast but those top 4 guys have a very real possiblity of taking his title. Fedor and Brock would be a epic fight and there odds would be very even in the betting world.

i agree,bisping is underrated only loses to top contenders

i feel he beat rashad and wasn't far away of beating wandy

he should defo move camps tho and he could be one of the best middleweights

IMO it must be Bisping.

His only losses have been to top contenders/former champions.

Now I'm not a huge Bisping fan. Just think he's very underrated.

He just really needs to move camp!

Who you guys think?

Bisping was being groomed for a title shot (and would have had it if he'd won at UFC 100) as Dana LOVES to promote his TUF guys at the expense of everyone else it seems.

Bisping got owned by Matt Hammill (sorry, he lost that fight mate), and then Rashad, and then Hendo. And for a guy being groomed for a title shot, that ain't underrated. If anything, Bisping has been one of the most OVERrated fighters in the UFC. Which isn't surprising since Dana thinks people who win TUF are better than people who fought in Pride... (and were champions in that organization)

Bisping was being groomed for a title shot (and would have had it if he'd won at UFC 100) as Dana LOVES to promote his TUF guys at the expense of everyone else it seems.

Bisping got owned by Matt Hammill (sorry' date=' he lost that fight mate), [b']and then Rashad[/b], and then Hendo. And for a guy being groomed for a title shot, that ain't underrated. If anything, Bisping has been one of the most OVERrated fighters in the UFC. Which isn't surprising since Dana thinks people who win TUF are better than people who fought in Pride... (and were champions in that organization)

He didn't get owned by Rashad, far from it.

Rogerio Nogueira is still underrated by a large portion of this forum and I can't understand why.

Or this. Lil Nog definitely gets no love....never has.

Evan Dunham comes to mind. One of only 2 undefeated fighters in the lightweight division. But everyone talks about Maynard (the other undefeated fighter; 10-0 like Dunham)' date=' Penn, Edgar, Tyson Griffin, Clay Guida, KenFlo, etc. They're all awesome, just saying.[/quote']

him or jim miller imo...

Rogerio Nogueira is still underrated by a large portion of this forum and I can't understand why.

Because the large portion of this forum became MMA fans after the good old pride days.

If anyone wants to become a fan of little Nog or at least admire his heart, than watch Little Nog vs. Shogun. That was a bad a$$ fight.

IMO it must be Bisping.

Who you guys think?

Bisping is most overrated fighter in UFC

IMO it must be Bisping.

Who you guys think?

I see Bisping's name come up a lot in the 'over rated' discussions - I dont know one person or read one thread by someone that thinks Bisping is anything more than a decent fighter - so he isnt over rated at all.

Have you every heard anyone say he's gonna get the belt?, he's the best? he's p4p top ten? he's even the best in his weight class? - I dont even Bisping himself thinks any of these.

Peoples hatred for him is making them believe people think really highly of him for some reason

Just ANOTHER reason to start ANOTHER thread about Bisping, knowing people are going to pile in with the hate posts - its just lame now - July last year since UFC 100 and its been a joke ever since (I know I wasnt a member but I was reading)

I see Bisping's name come up a lot in the 'over rated' discussions - I dont know one person or read one thread by someone that thinks Bisping is anything more than a decent fighter - so he isnt over rated at all.

Have you every heard anyone say he's gonna get the belt?' date=' he's the best? he's p4p top ten? he's even the best in his weight class? - I dont even Bisping himself thinks any of these.

Peoples hatred for him is making them believe people think really highly of him for some reason

Just ANOTHER reason to start ANOTHER thread about Bisping, knowing people are going to pile in with the hate posts - its just lame now - July last year since UFC 100 and its been a joke ever since (I know I wasnt a member but I was reading)[/quote']

Its the memory of the Bisping hype that keep Bisping in the over rated pile. He may have been exposed now for what he is but leading into the Hendo fight he was one of the most hyped fighters I have ever seen in the sport. Dana used him to grow Uk fan base. Anyone can see that his career has been inflated by wins over inferior to mediocre fighters (usually on cards in Britain).

paulo thiago

KOs Koscheck, who ends up getting a title shot

Drops Mike Swick and submits him, by according to Hardy, that gets you a title shot

Hard fought loss to easily #2 WW in Fitch.

Yet hes always #6-10 on peoples top 10 list.

And somehow Koscheck is ahead of him.

paulo thiago

KOs Koscheck' date=' who ends up getting a title shot

Drops Mike Swick and submits him, by according to Hardy, that gets you a title shot

Hard fought loss to easily #2 WW in Fitch.

Yet hes always #6-10 on peoples top 10 list.

And somehow Koscheck is ahead of him.[/quote']

Kos fights far more often. And got a string of wins before Paulo

Lil Nog is at the top of the under rated list for sure.

He has wins over Hendo, Overeem x2, Sakuraba, Matyushenko yet most people here never even talk about him as a potential title contender.

Kos fights far more often. And got a string of wins before Paulo

yeah, over chris lytle, one of the most boring fights in UFC history with sanchez, and dustin hazlette.

Hard to say he was on a hot streak, considered you sprinkle a GSP and Alves loss. Although he did take the Alves fight on short notice

wandys well past his best, bisping wanted the fight cuz he thought wandy was prety much done but was still a big enough name to raise his stock if he beat him but wandy had other ideas.

bisping is a mid level fighter and he's regarded as such.

i'm gonna say someone like jardine or bonnar who you always see people posting their crap and they should be cut. neither of them are top level fighters but both of them are capable of beating top level fighters imo.

if keith could take punch he'd be a serious contender at LHW.

bonnar isn't as good as keith but he's unstopable, never been KO'd TKO'd or subbed. doesn't know the meaning of the word quit, people might beat him but their gonna have to work their ****'s off to do it.

Ushin Okomi (sp?)... everyone had him as the only one that really had a shot at beating Anderson Silva and i think he still is the only one at 185 that stands a good chance of doing it, (outside of the amercian version of him in Chale Sonnen(sp?). he has been away for awhile and he did lose his last fight but i think he is still widely underrated,

LMAO' date=' yeah no way Brock is underrated, who gets a title shot when there 1-1 in the ufc? Not a underrated fighter.[/quote']

I meant by all you idiots, he is underrated. He got a title shot because he is a HUGE draw for PPV's.....

Its the memory of the Bisping hype that keep Bisping in the over rated pile. He may have been exposed now for what he is but leading into the Hendo fight he was one of the most hyped fighters I have ever seen in the sport. Dana used him to grow Uk fan base. Anyone can see that his career has been inflated by wins over inferior to mediocre fighters (usually on cards in Britain).

I still never thought he was any better than decent and I really dont see how anyone else could of done (I know that is over rating someone) but this thread is about UFC fighters now isnt it? its just another boring slag Bisping off thread - he's never been the most over rated fighter

I thought Hendo was going to KO him in the first round going into the fight and thought it was funny when anyone thought he would win, but not unbelievable, backing Bisping in that fight would have been more down to Hendo's age IMO

I do think it's ridiculous that people still insist on calling Michael Bisping the most overrated fighter in the UFC. At the end of the day, he's not a bad fighter (he's not a great fighter at all, but he's good enough that he belongs in the UFC). I just find it hard to see how he's 'overrated' when everyone on this forum seems to insist that he's the worst fighter in the world. How he has pillow fists in the stand up, a glass jaw and no ground game. He was overhyped before the Hendo fight, but I'm sure I can name you loads of other match ups where the underdog has been hyped up by the UFC to appear like a genuine contender. It's how the UFC sell fights. The only reason that people pay more attention to the over-hyping of Bisping was because the hype actually worked on some of the newer fans to the sport.

As for the most underrated fighter in the UFC, I'd probably say Roy Nelson or Ryan Bader.

I do think it's ridiculous that people still insist on calling Michael Bisping the most overrated fighter in the UFC. At the end of the day' date=' he's not a bad fighter (he's not a great fighter at all, but he's good enough that he belongs in the UFC). I just find it hard to see how he's 'overrated' when everyone on this forum seems to insist that he's the worst fighter in the world. How he has pillow fists in the stand up, a glass jaw and no ground game.

As for the most underrated fighter in the UFC, I'd probably say Roy Nelson or Ryan Bader.[/quote']

Thank you! people are blinded by their hatred. I dont mind Bisping, I wouldnt call myself a fan but I find myself defending him quite a bit because people generally talk out of their **** when it comes to him

Good enough to fight and entertain for a living but not good enough to ever be competition for the belt.

To compare to Soccer or Baseball for instance' date=' a can is a 3rd string player. Every team needs them but they will never be a star.[/quote']

So every fighter thats not good enough to hold a belt is a "can"?